A huge thank you LS

:) Hi, my first post on LS, short and sweet, you have given me some confidence back, a LTR ended 7 months ago and I was really struggling to cope, always looking to blame myself, always asking myself, "what is wrong with me, what am I doing wrong?" well anyway... the self doubt is starting to fade...not hugely but it's starting...and it's down to the wise words that i've found on this forum....so thank you :)
  • Like 3
Forever Learning

That is really wonderful to hear. And, it will only get better! Time is a great healer, but so is knowledge. Read all you can around here, and read all the self help books you can.

My favorites are:

Women Who Love Too Much by Robin Norwood

Codependent No More by Melody Beattie

I also like these very awesome and amazing websites, they have helped me and many others around here so much. Cheers!

Surviving a Narcissist - The Path Forward | Lisa E. Scott ("It's All About Him" - Lisa E. Scott)

Baggage Reclaim by Natalie Lue ("Baggage Reclaim" - Natalie Lue)

• Like 2

I am in the same boat, and would also like to express my thank you to everyone who has openly posted their triumphs as well as their tragedies in their relationships.

Also to the person or persons who created this website.

I have spent a lot of time reading so many posts related to what I'm going through and although my heart , mind, and soul feel completely ripped out and trampled on, its given me comfort knowing that in time , I will be able to regain strength to be able to pick up my heart , mind and soul and put them back where they belong and overcome this as a wiser and stronger individual.

It would be easier to just have to hear the life lesson instead of going through heartaches and emotional rides only to find answers years later to why we have to have our heart's destroyed .

Thank you all for helping cope throughout the day as well as night .

• Like 1