facing the enivatable

shakesgurl

well im in a relationship but havent quite broken it up...seems its a rerlationship of convience to him...he loves me but has been so hurt that he cant give of himself to me...only when he feels like it...he controls when we see eachother...for how long and when...he back burners me for games and tv shows and to boot raises his daughter every other week...so on his off weeks without her i maybe seein him once a week...he used to be better...but now i think im a convience to him...so basccally i think that this gonna end and wont last..hes been under streess alot too but still......

I've just been through something similar with my boyfriend, now ex, and I wish I had listened to those who told me to walk away.

I since have walked away, but a little too late. If you read my posts as of late, you might get the picture. Honestly, I'm missing him and being more than a little pathetic about it - making excuses (such as your "he's been under stress...") and having a hard time letting go.

My advice would be to leave him and not look back. Ever. I made the age-old mistake of hoping it could still work - it can't. He's not there for you. He probably never will be.

I think it's advice we both should take.