k so i got dumped

I'm a 23 years old Libra male

she's a 19 years old Cancer Female

7 month relationship

so she broke up with me 6 month ago + -

for no reason at all!

she sad she fall out of love with me and doesn't know why

she really doesn't know why FOR F sake NO ONE KNOWS

i asked her friends and all don't know why ,they just think maybe but noting particular she doesn't even tell why or what reason behind it noting

the only nice thing i hear from her is ( she will never forget me cos i'm her first love, first long relationship and best sex ever)

i'm in this damn loop and i don't know what to do...

i've been dumped before but i took it like a man ! never to react cos i knew the reasons and never look'd back

now i'm stuck no reason what so ever noting

i never been jalues with her never mistreated her never sad something bad to her

always pushed her to her goals and dreams and inspired her to continue even if its hard in her life ( encouraged her allot)

never told her not to hang out with her Friends always excepted it that she need'd to hang out (if she wanted to cancer a meeting be-cos she didn't see a friend of her long time i say k! np just call me when you get home)

i know she started to feel something a month before she end'd it and that's the time when i was in hard depression be-cos i stopd using drags and was little bit depressed and not happy as always (btw i never used drags next to her) nvm the reason i didn't tell her that i stop'd she believed that i stop 2 month ago before she end'd it

so i need'd more attention and called her more and get angry when she promised to call back and didn't call back ( i never yell at her i just explained that I have noting to do and i wait for a call and you don't call it hurts me badly its like you don't give a **** anymore)

well i don't know what i did wrong and it's hunting me that may be-cos i was in bad times she left me and i wasn't strong enothe but that's not even THAT

i asked her if ma-by i was 2 needy she sad she not at all and its noting to do with that at all , she just doesn't feel the spark anymore the flame and don't know why ( making me some weird answered to why)

well after the break up i went NC and send'd a nice Massage telling her Goodbye and good luck

she responded with the massage saying good luck 2 (...) 3 dots at the end

(BTW her best GF sad not to respond to me at all (weird) HER best gf that she talk d to her about all BTW that im good friend with her but ive notice she always was Jelues of our relationship cos i was nice to her and treated her right and be-cos of that they didn't see each other often and thay used to hang out all the time (btw i gave her all the space to hang out with her)

well i didn't respond to that and went NC again

than i got a like on instagram on a photo i painted for her (just uploaded it didn't even think that's its special for her but i knew only she saw it)

so it was weird she didn't even delete me from Facebook and noting

so i confronted her and asked her wtf is it? (2 weeks after break up)

what am i an option B for you to hang on it?

and we started massaging and than we went to the QUESTION why she broke it off and again she sad noting special didn't feel the same and she dosnt want to get in to it and just stay in a good faze

well i stop'd and Went NC again

after around 2 days i sanded her a massage saying i understand why we broke up but i miss our talks and want to be friends

(stupid me!)

well she started to tell me everything that happened on the weekend and we had fun talks until we started to flirt with each other again and she just stop'd!

well i took it up and stop'd it 2

nc again

well i go to club with friend and see her there!!

god dammit!

she acted weird she didn't want to be next to me even do i wasn't sloppy and danced my ass off and had fun

but it hurt'd me seeing her watching at me and trying to escape me like she's hurt ( if you don't love me DON'T YOU GIVE A F? friends no?)

well 2 days after i went to her best friend and asked whats happen'd she sad noting she got Scared... and panic d little bit

so i asked her well dose she seeing someone new?

she sad i'm funny and told me that MY EX asked the same question 2 days ago

if i was dancing with someone at a party or seeing someone new

well Continued NC

got pissed off allot

and called her and asked my ex for a meeting ,she agreed.

talked to her and than started to talk about us and what is the REASON

noting noting was sad noting that closed the door (same **** I don't feel the same and don't know why! but your perfect)

so i sad to her GB forever and she made this weird sound of (OMG NO)

so week went by and i hear she started dating someone new and i got pissed and sanded her bad massage (that's she's going out with a midget and thats just disrespectful for me after me and she desurved better) i was drunk btw

next day sanded soryy and GB

nvm days went by 4 month after break up i sanded a letter to her trying to say i want to contact she responded with i PREFER TO RENEW THE CONTACT and blocks me on FACEBOOK 2 hr later she unblocked me.....

I sanded a massage back 2 days after saying i don't want to contact you again i just wanted to say that what you did is hurtful and i hope you don't do it again, i was just in my bad mood days, month before the break up and you dumped me on a time i was in really bad situation and didn't help me i hope next time you wont do it to a guy i know you loved me more than anyone and i was perfect for you and you lost only one thing AND Its my True love that i gave you and made you happy (i hope you realize it later)

and blocked her

well now im here AND DONT F know what to do i still miss her

she gave me no reason for breaking up whats so ever

gave weird signals and allot

and i don't know what to do to blame my self and say HEY maby i need fix but i cant find what i need to fix

and dam it i cant be angry on her cos its her f choice i cant MAKE her love me

but WHY WHY WHY is eating me up

im trying to date girls but i just Get FREAKED out fast i say WTF she gona dump me for no f reason 2 i'm scared to get hurt again for NO REASON!

for more info 1 month before the break up allot changed in her life

she went to a close base (now we had only weekends to meet up)

and she started to learn allot more cos she wanna be a doctor ( go to def-rent country and learn there HER parent are rich so she can pay for her its not 100% but she getting ready for the exams so all her free time is learn learn)

and i don't know whats wrong with me

i got F amazing job I get payed allot! for my age

got a robotic engineering degree

i live alone

i can pay

responsible

i know how to cook

i paint

my house is always clean (i'm a clean addict)

and i treated her Right

never jugged her only encouraged

i take care of my self i train (swimming gym)

i look f great in my opinion

1.84 hie 74 kg blue eyes blond hair Clean Teeth...

and i don't know it drives me mad!

and come on i have sex with her she finish's 4 time on 1 of mine!

what the f dose she want a f PRICE?

i don't know i don't know where id did wrong and it eats me!

i don't know where i can fix my self even.... don't know just f don't know

and i still miss her

just NC NC NC

cant even date girls cos i'm afraid to get hurt again!

athousandquestions

you didn't do anything wrong.

there is nothing wrong with you.

there is nothing wrong with her.

She simply stopped wanting to be in a relationship with you.

Stop asking "why?" and start moving on.

• Author

nvm days went by 4 month after break up i sanded a letter to her trying to say i want to contact she responded with i PREFER *****NOT****TO RENEW THE CONTACT and blocks me on FACEBOOK 2 hr later she unblocked me.....

• Author

i just cant man! i cant i don't f know why she stop'd loving me for no reason

no reason at all

i'm afraid cos i don't want to get hurt like this again for no REASON at all!

she really didnt have eny reason (BUT THERE MUST BE a reason or symptom)

maby she isnt mature enoth?? maby but cen some one tell me?

• Author

i know I'm a kid

but i know what i want!

i know how to love

i know how to handle distance i had around 10 relationships before her and NEVER fell in love

and now i meet this wonderful girl that's doesn't even look like my Standard Taste ( she isn't hot! she is k! my friend even say she's not your type at all!!! but f it i don't judge by appearance she made me happy and that's anoth)

now im devastated i never felt in love and when i do I Got screwed up for no reason

no reason at all....

Tenderheartbear

Breathe--

Listen to me...you are so young. Time is definitely on your side. Even though you had these deep feelings for her, she was not the one. In time you will move on from her. You don't know what the future holds for you. This time next year you could meet the love of your life. Be sad now. You have the right to your feelings and emotions because you are human. But please have hope.

• Like 1
  • Author

i'm trying my best i do go for dates

i try to heal

NC all the time

but 6 month i never had it

i really afraid to make new steps with new girls i just dont know

i closed my self i became this cold F basterd

i'm not nice anymore

i have this weird feeling that any one i date gonna hurt me for no reason

i'm turning into a f Duch bag

and i know i have values but all that just got dumped for noting

all the values i build-ed for a relationship didn't work out

i feel maby i was to nice

to good?

but i wasn't that good we had argues but noting series if i get angry at her at any situation i just told her i need to cool dawn stop contact with her for couple of hr so i wont act on emotions and than take an easy talk and solve it logically...

and now noting seems real to me

i feel like i need to become this dick ass good looking cheater MF

i'm not kidding and that scares me

all my friend say im perfect guy handsome smart Charming and loving

and she not like me even (she is not handsome and very quiet and nice person that have 1 best gf and gives her time only to her)

i don't know i just feel 6 month is 2 much for me and it driving me insane i never felt for anyone and never even broke a heart to a girl ( i did but i was so gentle and gave all the reasons! and never did signs to not confuse )

i feel i did all i cude and gave what i cude to this relationship and make it true and got dumped for no reason

why do i deserve to be dumped for no reason and when i even didn't do something wrong? why am i to get hurt like this?

i just wanna shut it all offf but i cant!

for f sake i wasn't even jelues i gave her all the space she need'd gave her attention she need'd all

i know she is very hardcore emotions she is very closed person

she had relationships before me like 7 may be but not long as i ,she always was the dumper

but i treated her the best there is! and like she sad i was the best there is so why? why do i need to get hurt? im her best sex ,best relationship ,longest even (max she had is 2 month) and now im here siting and thinking im the bad person for treating her right?

maby i really need to become a duch bag so she will notice im alive!

i don't know...

Tenderheartbear

She told you herself that her feelings changed. That was the reason. I know you're hurt, confused, and things aren't making sense to you. You have to calm down and review the facts. Her feelings simply changed. It doesn't mean you did anything wrong. If you act like the guy you claim to in your post then you should be confident in knowing you did your best. Sometimes people realize they want other things and their feelings change. Just be lucky she told you now instead of stringing you along for several years. It could be a lot worse.

• Author

that's the problem i want to know why?

you see i'm hurt and i understand i wont contact her and they why i cant get angry on her cos i know she did noting wrong

i just trying to understand why it happened

is it the age?

is the maturity level?

is it be-cos she is not ready for series relationship

is it gigs?

what is it

i just cant take that simple i stop'd loving you

i know im busy at the moment with my life and getting her back is not a priority but i want to know that maby some day on the road i will have a shoot with her

maby even 7 years forward maby even 10

i gonna make my self better each day and live on experiences new things

i feel like a met my half a soul now but now in the right time

both of us young and have a full life ahead and i cant blame her or get angry i just wanna know why so i can stop this feeling of me being the bad

of me not giving anoth

of me not being what she wanted

i just wanna know really simple unanswered like

she's to young she doesn't know what true love is

or its gigs

so i wude feel its not my fault

its not my fault

and telling me she just dont love you hurt.. and make me question my self again

if she doesn't love me anymore it means i wasn't good enoth

if its a 3'd factor i can take it

and if its me i will just Delete my self and rebuild a new better one

i wanna change become better but how will i learn something from it if i don't know if its even me or something that i need to learn from

sprucegoose

Your ex doesn't even know the real reason for falling out of love with you, so it's pointless to try to figure it out yourself. The hardest part, yet the most simple thing to do is accept what she said and move on. No amount of reasoning or self blame can make her or you understand why she fell out of love. She just did.

Tenderheartbear

Why are you thinking about 7 or 10 years from now??? Please slow down and take things one day at a time. She said she lost the love. You have to move forward accordingly. Don't think you might be together 7 or 10 years later. You could be with someone else by that time and won't even remember this girl.

Relax-- please

• Author

i gave my heart to someone

my little chamber of soul

the knife have been given to me in return

have love lost his values in this new cruel world

how come we have forgotten the values of love

how come we have forgotten the one's that gave there soul

how come we have forgotten the warmth

my question is so simple, how come i feel so cold

have love lost the value in this new cruel world

am i the one to blame or is it both of us

am i the one that didn't have enough

or is it you the queen of frozen heart

or is it me the one that made you ice

i gave my heart to someone

i shared my secret thoughts

i shared my soul with someone

to wake up in a storm of ice

am i the one to blame or is it both of us

am i the one to treat you wrong

or is it you the queen of frozen heart

that lost the values of love...

my little poem of 5m... now guess how i feel

• Author

if people fall out of love like that than its done for me

i wont believe in love anymore

i gonna be the duch bag than cos if its so than that's what every one deserves

why do i need to give my heart to some one that maby gonna stop loving me for no reason at all

i guess i just gonna make my self never fall in love again

for what to fall in love? to get hurt?

to get beaten for JUST JUST no reason don't love you

I'm in a loop of not understanding and it drives me mad

how can someone just go from Love to NON

there must be something that i must know

is there a reason or there are non

if there are non than love have no reason at all

if there is than i haven't hurt it all along...

Simon Phoenix

Dude, the reasons don't matter. You can't fix them because they are her reasons and her reasons only. You need to get a grip man, you are out of control and acting a fool.

You've said you've broken up with girls before and that they were easy to get past. The tables were turned and for whatever reason, she wasn't feeling it anymore. Should she have to stay in a relationship that she didn't want because you "fell in love?" What would you do if you were forced to stick with a girl that you didn't want? It wouldn't be fair, would it? You are looking at this from a totally distorted view. That's normal a month or two in, but six months? Come on dude, you have to make some effort to try to move forward.

I'm sorry you are going through this, but one day you'll realize that the reasons don't matter, just the result. And the result is that she wasn't feeling it anymore. It sucks, but instead of wasting time trying to figure out why (and it is a colossal waste of time right now), improve yourself so that the next girl (and there will be a next girl) would be crazy to let you go.

Feelings change, it's part of life. I'm sure you've had feelings that have changed. It happens. Time to move forward. Best of luck.

• Author

i'm trying my best ... i understand what you all telling me that's the problem i know it all!

i read'd here for 4 month seen everything and each one have a particular reason

for the break up except me

i am moving on i wont wait i know i wont cos i have no choice (do i?)

no i don't

i just wanna know if its her fault or mine

feeling change yes but it happens for a reason i don't understand how you wake up and say k i don't love him

maby its be-cos she know she gona move out of country for 7 years

or maby its be-cos she know im series or somfing and she's not ready yet for long term relationshiep i just wana try and figure it out

if i get a grip on the reason i can just stop thinking of her

if she jumps in my mind i can say k its be-cos of that and its done

but now im in a loop of now knowing where i stand whats wrong or even if im wrong...

Simon Phoenix
i'm trying my best ... i understand what you all telling me that's the problem i know it all!

i read'd here for 4 month seen everything and each one have a particular reason

for the break up except me

i am moving on i wont wait i know i wont cos i have no choice (do i?)

no i don't

i just wanna know if its her fault or mine

feeling change yes but it happens for a reason i don't understand how you wake up and say k i don't love him

maby its be-cos she know she gona move out of country for 7 years

or maby its be-cos she know im series or somfing and she's not ready yet for long term relationshiep i just wana try and figure it out

if i get a grip on the reason i can just stop thinking of her

if she jumps in my mind i can say k its be-cos of that and its done

but now im in a loop of now knowing where i stand whats wrong or even if im wrong...

You aren't ever going to find out and you are wasting your time. Literally just the worst use of your time ever. So stop. And odds are that she didn't just "wake up one day" and come to this decision. She was probably pondering it for weeks or months before pulling the trigger.

Either way, you are never going to know. And even if you did find out by some fluke of magic, you probably would have questions that would further torment you.

Honestly, the fact that you are stuck in this stage after six months is pretty concerning. You really have to find some way to get over this mental block.

Edited by Simon Phoenix
  • Author

i know that's why i'm so in pain

i go to Psychologist and even she cant really help me

my mind is stuck for justice

i cant find justification to this situation

i'm trying to seek the reason for why

if i knew its be-cos something i cude stick to the idea but i dont have any clue

and no one dose

the only thing i hear from my close friends and family that she is immature and still in the stage of seeking this (butterfly love feeling) and dost know how to love unconditionally something that come's with age

that is something i understand but i seek approval to this Idea

it looks like an immature act of unknowing what she want or what she need'd

one thing i have a grasp on something is one argue she sad to me

that got stuck in my head

"im only 19 what do you want from me" we argueed about her being always late and me taking a day off work to meet her

and one thing is shore im her first long relationship she never had it before

and never felt love before either

so maby its the reason but i don't really know

i come here be-cos allot of smart people with much bigger experience are siting here and i wanna hear there opinion not WHAT i need to do next

i know what to do next

time heal i will get over it after a year two nvm how long but it will pass

and just want some help so it will pass faster and i wont need so much time to heal

and yeah i do make my self better i train alot more paint allot more work allot more and go on each weekends with friend and having FUn

i talk to girls i date them but wont commit to them cos i haven't healed yet

you see i know it will get over but i want to get over it faster to hear someone opinion on it

i wont die ! that's and i still have hope that one day i gonna find the one

but i wont say that i have no chance of reconciliation that can happen 2 i wont deny it but im not counting on it

i just wanna feel that i did noting wrong but i cant get that feeling is everyone say to me , or MAN that's just happen NO it doesn't everything you see around you happens for a reason

our life and hu we are is contribution of those reason

and we evolve be-cos reasons

and i'm siting here with no reason at all just some theory that is the most close to truth

Edited by for666
  • Author

btw you are wright i know she was getting that feeling month before the break up and didn't tell me nothing

just pulld away slowly

she even told me she started feeling it month before the break up i asked why she didnt tell she sad she didn't know why it even happened so why to tell?

but yes she started falling out of love month before the final break up

Simon Phoenix

Dude, you are going to drive yourself insane. What you are doing is the biggest wastes of time in the world. There are very few things more pointless than trying to figure out what someone else is thinking. And what's the point? Let's say she tells you. So what? It's not going to change the result at all.

You need to stop this. I don't care how, just f--king stop. No one was at fault, you two just weren't meant from each other. It happens every day. It doesn't mean you are a bad person, it doesn't mean she is a bad person. It just means that you weren't right for each other right now. But yeah, at this point the only person defeating you is yourself. She isn't stopping you, you are stopping yourself. You are your own worst enemy because you are obsessing over stupid things. You are being stupid. I doubt you are a stupid person. So stop.

• Like 1
  • Author

i guess your wright but its hard and i dont have even a tiory to what went wrong its just hard... i know im trying my best but 6 month is really long

Don't try to find out what you did wrong. This is a hell. You did nothing wrong. And stop believe in horoscopes. She just got bored of you.

And there are no things like fair or unfair. I was with my latest ex for 2 months and everything were going great literally. And then his mom passed away and everything ruined. He fell into depression and he just got bored of everything including me. This was the most unfair break up I 've never experienced. But what can I do? Life is not fair anyway. Is it fair that he lost his mom? Is it fair that I fell in love for someone after so many years and we cannot be together? and we probably won't?Isn't if unfair that his ex was treating him like **** but since he wasn't in any strange mental state he loved her more than anything?

Just don't try to find excuses and justifications. Unfortunately life is not fair. And yes you probably were too perfect for her. She might have this complex of wanting a guy to feed her uncertainty and so she might lost interest to you.