husband is fooling around online!

Hello All,

I'm new here because I have some major confusion about my husband of 16 years. He has been doing adult chat online. I didn't even know he was unhappy, but when I found out about the chatting he expressed to me that he has been unhappy for a long time. He claims he's unhappy because he thought I was unhappy with him. I'm really freaking confused! I keep thinking he doesn't want me anymore but he says he does. I do feel really betrayed even though it was just online I feel like he's cheated on me. Any thoughts, anyone?

JustSoRight

Some people think this is a form of cheating, some do not. You feel betrayed and that is a horrible feeling.

I suggest you really talk about this. Ask for the reasons he was so sure you were unhappy, which he says is what made him unhappy.

This is something that I myself have been through. He thought I didn't find him attractive anymore and he got a kick out of starngers saying how sexy he was, sweet he is...yada yada yada. He needed that ego boost.

I myself needed to feel like I was desirable, not second to work, computer, sports...etc. Our lines were crossed because we no longer really communicated with one another.

Sorry if this doesn't really help you. My advice is just talk to him in a calm, unaccusing manner. You might find this won't be an issue in the future.

my heart goes out to you. he thinks u are un happy with him? SPOIL that man, show him he is loved :love: Look at it this way, at least he didnt go out and cheat on you. If u love the man forgive and forget, it could've been worse.

sure you might feel betrayed and that is a terrible feeling to have but on the other hand, he felt as if you didnt want him any more and that is a sickning feeling also. best of luck to u both