Would you warn NEW BF-GF OF YOUR EX ?

If you had a chance to tell them who their new interest truly is would you do it or not what are reasons for both.

Of course there is a chance that they will think you are bitter jealous insane ex so that might stop you so what's more important loosing face or being decent person and doing right thing?

For long time now I had desire to tell one of the girls that still is in love with my now ex what a true b... he was behind her back his talks jokes and jeering with his friends about her what he used to get her to do for him and so on made me feel so bad at one time.

Of course then I though better her then me right but now I feel guilty for knowing about this and keeping it inside In my place would you let her know especially if her personal privacy might be leaked out like cam shoots ?

What for? So they can laugh about how jealous you came off together?

No point. Forget about both and move on.

Ordinaryday

No, because they would never believe you anyway, and they would also tell you ex and then your ex would know you are talking crap about them and this may cause huge problems. sadly, they need to find out for themselves.

I HONESTLY believe my previous ex was insane. not just a little weird, but full on insane losing touch with reality. I don't know for certain as I am not a psychiatrist, but her behaviour did not seem normal.

butyeah, not my problem

• Author

I understand but damn that girl has been haunting me since long time.

She is positively nuts about him and things I saw and read about her made me feel Ill why did I not leave b... right there and then I'll never know.

Your mistake was seeing or reading them at all.

Seriously. There is no need for contact of any sort until the dust has settled after the fallout. Both parties will only see or hear things that will twist the knife in deeper.

• Author

If I did not I would have gotten what she did not that am saying it was right thing to do but I had a permission so it's like half bad only.

Yeah I bet it would kill her to hear that and she would want to kill him got to erase those messages out of my head got to but I believe in God and good and Karma ....

What a example of damned if you do damned if you don't

I would never exchange a single word with her and give her the honor of my attention.

Besides, when people go second-hand shopping, you don't have to warn them that the clothes may have bugs or may need a shower... it's her call.

• Author

You got the point to but in my case I was more talking of old ex not new girl.

But as I said just like any other matter this one deserves to be looked from all sides

Dude thats just wrong on so many levels. Sure we all get angry sometimes and what to lash out, but do it on a punch bag or something. It's a pretty low act which borders on pathetic. Scratch 'borders' it is pathetic. I mean they might gel so well. She/He may have made self improvements as a people, they might learn so much in her new relationship. All that aside it's none of your friggin business.

People looking/thinking to sabotage an ex's happiness are clearly unhappy in their own lives. If you were happy this is the last thing you would be thinking about. Focus on your happiness, not on some potential desperate low act. I mean how would you feel if it were the other way round? You are happy, all in love and some desperate ex makes contact with your new beau...Not cool man

Edited by Mack05
  • Author

I think you did not understand me first part of question was "general"

Second was personal and Am talking about his another ex one before me wondering does she deserve to know some things ones that could eventually harm her.

I don't think that's fair to anyone to happen just because they loved wrong person do you and I knew about it for long time and did nothing ?

No am not in love with him or am seeking revenge in any way but honestly

I wish someone did tell me few things about him before we got involved.

You are right his right now new girl might be in love with him but I doubt she will get any farther then rest of them he is just that kind of a... hole but as you say that's her problem.

I hope we understand each other better now ?

avelonia2013
If you had a chance to tell them who their new interest truly is would you do it or not what are reasons for both.

Of course there is a chance that they will think you are bitter jealous insane ex so that might stop you so what's more important loosing face or being decent person and doing right thing?

For long time now I had desire to tell one of the girls that still is in love with my now ex what a true b... he was behind her back his talks jokes and jeering with his friends about her what he used to get her to do for him and so on made me feel so bad at one time.

Of course then I though better her then me right but now I feel guilty for knowing about this and keeping it inside In my place would you let her know especially if her personal privacy might be leaked out like cam shoots ?

Wow, I totally disagree with the other posters. If what you're saying is true and her personal privacy is being leaked out then h*ll yeah I would tell her! I was in a situation once where I would have loved it if someone came forward and told me. In my case, whether the intentions were good or not, they knew first hand that I was HURTING and didn't have the b*lls to come forward and tell me what the h*ll was going on. I've had a hard time accepting that people could sit by watching me be hurt intentonally like that without saying a WORD. You might look like a jealous person at first, but in time she will be forever grateful that you had the guts to inform her of what this guy is doing. It's disgustng and sometimes a person has to do the right thing and stop the madness.

• Author

Its very strong suspicion that yes he might have done it to her very strong suspicion do I have a proof no unfortunately I don't but as I said I read some things and it was ugly.

My one fear is she will run right to him raise hell or use this to get him back of course she will fail he was never in love with her and she knows it but she just keeps hoping.

Tell her and risk all kinds of s... hitting fan for me not tell her and have my conscience keep eating me alive :confused:

avelonia2013
Its very strong suspicion that yes he might have done it to her very strong suspicion do I have a proof no unfortunately I don't but as I said I read some things and it was ugly.

My one fear is she will run right to him raise hell or use this to get him back of course she will fail he was never in love with her and she knows it but she just keeps hoping.

Tell her and risk all kinds of s... hitting fan for me not tell her and have my conscience keep eating me alive :confused:

Only you know what you saw and how bad it was, so only you know what is the right thing to do. Do you know for a fact that she would do that? If someone came forward in my situation I definitely would not have confronted the person or used it as a way to get them back. That is certain. It would have forced me to look at myself and ask why I tolerated a person like that in my life in the first place. But that's just me. As I said, only you know what the best course of action is.

• Author

If I did would I be asking you :laugh: ?

Yes but she is not you or me tough where he is concerned she is blind.

Its pretty bad that little group of his has done it with other girls to of course no outsiders know including girls as well b....ds :mad: thang god I was always paranoid of such things

NO.

I encourage all never do it either. It is your EX and NEW GF/BF's relationship. Not yours. If your ex is a jerk, let the new one find out for themselves. Most do eventually. Just because your ex is with someone new doesn't mean that that's the person they will end up forever. THEY can even be the one dumped next time. It can and DOES happen often.

If you talk to a current love of your ex's, you will just be seen as "the psycho ex" with no life of their own. If the goal is revenge, it will completely backfire with extra KABOOM!

Stay out of your ex's lovelife and especially keep them out of yours.

That's my humble opinion.:rolleyes:

• Like 1