She lied to me, cheated on me, and left me for the guy she cheated on me with

Hi,

Have been going through a tough phase for the last month and a half. Reading a lot of threads on the forums here did help. I have been talking to my friends about it but beyond a point I didn't want to bug them with my problems. So thought I might just annoy some well meaning strangers here :p

My ex and I were dating for close to 3 years. I loved her a lot and saw a great future for us. She is 4 years younger to me (I'm 26 now and she is 22). There was one thing that used to bother me a bit - she was not very sociable. She could never make conversations with my friends and she never introduced me to her friends. The latter used to really affect my self esteem. In terms of the former, though it used to bug me, I was very supportive of her. In fact, during the break up, she did mention - I've highest regard for the patience you showed me (BS! if she had any regard for that she wouldn't have done what she did).

After a year and a half of dating I had to move to another city. But we used to meet at least once in two weeks for an entire weekend. I used to take flights at such weird timings just to make sure I don't lose out on even an extra hour spend with her. I used to set up unnecessary business meetings in her city to just be with her. I hate being in a long distance relationship but I put all the efforts that I could.

I was sort of like her first real boyfriend. I used to weirdly feel guilty about that. I used to ask her openly - "are you OK with your first relationship being so strong? Wouldn't you want to date people?" She used to get offended by that and used to pledge her love for me. She used to feel bad that my ex had met my parents and she hasn't yet. That's the level of involvement that she expected. She used to talk about marriage, having puppies and then kids all the time. I wanted it too and as much as I knew it was too early for her to make such commitments, I trusted her words and put a lot of hope and dreams into this relationship.

She was doing an internship with a firm and they all went on a weekend trip to a beach. Before leaving she called me to say she doesn't feel like going and she wants to spend that weekend with me - mainly because it was an expensive trip and she was not in a position to afford it. I pushed her to go as I felt that it will broaden her focus and help her meet new people and open up. Well, unfortunately, it's her legs that opened up!

She didn't talk to me during the trip and I didn't bug her either as I didn't wanna disturb her. I genuinely wanted her to have a lot of fun and become more sociable.

She came back and in the middle of the day, while I was at work and in the middle of an important meeting, texts me - "I cheated". I replied "Don't worry. We will talk about it". She replied "It was not an accident". Everything started collapsing on me then. I couldn't conduct myself. Luckily our office had a guesthouse attached to it. I took the day off, went there, started drinking and called her. She was not wiling to talk about anything. I was so mad - If you were not ready to talk about it then why did you drop it on me like this.

She wanted to take a break and just be friends. Once she is OK with things, she said she will talk. I said OK but can you promise me that it won't happen with him again. She said yes.

I tried being friends and not talking about this issue for few days. But I just couldn't handle it. Finally I mailed her saying let's take a break. You figure things out and let's talk. And when we do, I want to meet you regardless of whether we end up together or not.

She replied to the mail that night itself (and through some whatsapp texts later on) saying she was not in love with me ever, she lied to me about being in love with me because she didn't know how to handle it, and now she wants to date this guy and see what becomes of it. I was shattered. I didn't reply to that mail and didn't talk to her for many days.

Once we had a chat at which point she said she is dating this guy to distract herself of what she did to me. **** logic, right? I was not sleeping around to distract myself from what she did to me! She was just adding on to my pain by doing what she was doing.

I tried talking to her friends to see why she is doing this to me. She got bugged and called me. We spoke. She was very rude. She even made this statement - "I don't feel guilty of cheating on you". At some level I understand where she is coming from - she was already distant from me so it didn't feel like cheating for her. But she should've thought what I would have felt hearing that. I felt like a worthless piece of ****.

She was very manipulative. She kept shouting and saying things like "I never want to see you or talk to you ever again". That put me on the backfoot as losing her from my life was an outcome I never wanted. And then towards the end of the conversation she said, "I want you to be my best friend who I can come and talk about anything. Even if I did something stupid like sleeping with someone, I want to be able to come and talk to you" I gave in there. Regret it so much now. I said I want you to be my best friend too. I genuinely did.

From then on we started talking like good friends. But within few days I realized I didn't mean **** to her. Her actions started making it very clear.

First she told me not to call/ text this often as that made her feel that we didn't end things and she wants to get over the feeling of having me at the tip of her fingers. I totally respected that and kept the contact at a bare minimum. She was waiting for her grad school application results to come. I was equally curious as I cared for her so much then. Given she was going to leave for grad soon, I knew we would never get to meet for a really long time (as the school is in another far away city). And I happened to be in her city the week after (friday) for some work. So I mailed her asking whether we can meet that night. She said that night she has some plans with her college friends as it's their last day in college but any day before or after works. So I said I will stay over the weekend. To which she said "No. I already don't think it is a good idea and a whole weekend is no for me". I was so offended! I meant I will stay over the weekend in her city so we could meet sometime not stay with her. Why would I want to stay with her!! I am not that desperate! I told her that I didnt mean to stay with her and only wanted to meet her on sat/ sun whenever she is free and she never replied to it and kept me hanging. The next day her grad application results were out and inspite of the way she behaved with me the prev night, I msged asking for the results and then called her to check. She canceled my call and said she is outside and will call me back. She didn't call me at all.

From then on I have never spoken to her again. I don't want to. A week later, the friday that I was there in her city, she called me and msged me asking if I am in town. I didn't reply.

I don't miss her. Miss what? Being in love with someone who was lying on my face what she felt about me and our relationship on a minute by minute basis? Being treated like **** during a breakup? Being dumped over emails and text msgs after 3 years of being together? No, I don't miss any of that.

But the pain she caused me is not easing out. I don't know when it will.

• Like 1
CelticGibson

Two words for you:

NO CONTACT.

Follow it religiously and get this girl out of your head. She's bad news.

The first thing that stood out to me was this:

"I've highest regard for the patience you showed me"

Which is roughly translated into...

"I recognise that you were a push over and a doormat for letting me away with everything I could get away with and, oh, I have absolutely no respect for you as a man but thanks anyway".

This is what I see. Walk away and never contact her again. You cannot be friends while your heart is still involved. You will get through this.

You need to set boundaries for any future relationships you get into. Do not let anyone walk over you like that again because you have been way way way too accommodating to her by taking her back after she cheated and admitted that it was not a mistake. That should have been your swan song right there. Everything that happened afterwards was you letting your heart rule your head.

Best of luck.

• Like 4
  • Author

I agree. NC is what I am doing now.

On taking her back - no I didn't. I wanted to take her back as a friend. But she clearly didn't need me in her life anymore.

It hurts that we broke up but that's fine. Breakups happen. But the way she ended things - cheating, being rude to me and not speaking even one word with love/ care, dating the guy right after, dumping me over email/ texts - these are things that hurt me the most and have scarred me. When she said "I dont feel guilty of cheating on you", I just felt so small and immaterial - self esteem just shrunk to zero.

Edited by aras

Hey man,

I read your post and almost felt obligated to respond because your story and mine have a tonne of similarities. To put it into context without thread jacking: my ex and I were together for 2 years before she out of the blue kicked me to the curb. I had been going to school in a city ~6 hour drive from where her and i live permanently (not together). Anyways i was so excited to come home and see her as i hadn't seen her in 3.5 months. Basically when i was at school she had met this other guy, denied cheating on me with him, but you could tell she was all smitten when speaking about him so even though she may have not physically cheated, she 100% mentally cheated. She basically was waiting for me to come back so she could break me the news. Anyways that is my story, my other threads have more info which may help you or not I dunno. But its been a year now and I havent spoken a single word to her, and I feel much better.

Unfortunately man, all the people on here who say you have to realize its over are right. It's over and you need to focus on you. From your story she left you with alot of the feelings I was having. It took a while but i can say with confidence that im 99% over it. It happens different times for everyone but You have to realize IT'S OVER! I deleted her number, Facebook and planned to NEVER see her again in my time on this planet. it hurt at first but gradually i became ok with the fact that this person is no longer, and will never be again, part of my life. I think its incredibly immature to think youd be willing to be her "best friend that she can talk to about anything". Get real.

I guess all I'm saying is i went through alot of what your going through and believe me i know how much it hurts. But you need to thank her for your time together and inform her that you will not be her crying shoulder EVER. Find someone else to be her outlet because you no longer have ANY responsibility for her happiness unlike when you were together ( think of it as a positive!). Delete EVERYTHING! Facebook is a dumpees biggest enemy (plus when she realizes you deleted her it will really solidify the fact in her mind that you arent gunna be waiting for her new relationship to blow up in her face). NO CONTACT! Not even on a birthday (just happened to me a week ago).

One quote I read on here really helped "even though you may still think about her all day everyday and feel like you can't get on with the day without her, through no contact you are at least sending a message to her that you are not gunna sit around and take it on the chin, but get up and do something about how you feel". As harsh as it is she probably doesnt think about you even 1/4 of as much as you think her especially with her being in another relationship. You've been replaced and as harsh as it is you need to realize that you are the one who feels like this, not her, and you gotta do something about it.

To summarize: delete phone number, delete Facebook, let her know you will not be her outlet and go no contact. It will REALLY help to get you to a point where you genuinely don't care what's going on in her life. Best of luck dude and just know things will get better.

• Like 2

oh god! i'm so sorry you went through that!

its hard to grasp that you didn't mean something to someone, i was in the same boat. less the cheating... i think.

she sounds very immature, and for her to say 'i don't feel guilty for doing it' is the most disgusting thing, ever. she is guilty. full stop. and her defense was saying offensive things, she KNOWS she ****ed up. but you should have stopped being her doormat, she was walking all over you man :(. as soon as she dropped that bomb, you should have made it perfectly clear that you want nothing to do with her, and to drop her immediately.

no contact is the way forward man, been 4 months NC for me, i think i'm half way there... hang on in there man, just remember... this girl said you meant nothing to her, do not give her the satisfaction and reply to her, it will only boost her ego. what a bitch.

you'll be on your feet soon man, these types of breakups are the worst, because you put in a lot of effort and the other person goes and does that... absolute, bitching, bitch.

if you need to vent, LS is here!

• Like 1

As hard as it is, as much as it may kill you, you need to keep no contact. She was a horrible girlfriend and she's an even worse friend. She's no friend to you. Your consolation prize for going through the break-up is to be a shoulder to cry on while she sleeps with other guys? You need to work on getting your self-respect back. You didn't do anything bad by trying to be her friend, but unfortunately you did let her walk all over you. I know it's easier said than done after being in love with her for 3 years, but it does get better with time and with no contact!

FWIW, my ex-husband and I were together 15 years and he cheated on me with the woman he left me for. They're still together. He was my life, but I am building a new one. A much better one, without him in it. :)

• Like 2
I agree. NC is what I am doing now.

On taking her back - no I didn't. I wanted to take her back as a friend. But she clearly didn't need me in her life anymore.

It hurts that we broke up but that's fine. Breakups happen. But the way she ended things - cheating, being rude to me and not speaking even one word with love/ care, dating the guy right after, dumping me over email/ texts - these are things that hurt me the most and have scarred me. When she said "I dont feel guilty of cheating on you", I just felt so small and immaterial - self esteem just shrunk to zero.

try not to let it break your esteem too much. people do and say crazy things in breakups to convince themselves they are doing the right thing. instead of dealing with own guilt (as i'm sure she did have some, regardless of what she says) being mean to you she doesn't have to think about how badly she acted.

• Like 3
  • Author

I keep thinking about her everyday. It hurts to know that she probably doesn't even think about me. She has moved on. What hurts the most is that it is not even like she fell in love. This relationship she is in, is a fling. She herself told me that - "this is not going to work out. Just something to keep myself distracted from what I did to you". So unfair!

She thinks I am asking her to hold my hands through the breakup. NO. I know that is not something that will help anyone. I wanted her to be there when I was accepting and understanding things. She knew through these 3 years that she didn't love me. She knew for a month that she was going to cheat on me. I didn't know these things. It was a shocker for me. I had so many questions and so confused. But she was not there to help me out there or give me a respectful closure. She was in such a hurry to start dating him instead. THAT is something that hurt me so much. Not she dating him. But dating him while I was in that situation. Even now I don't know completely what went wrong. I haven't seen her since an amazing weekend that we had together. I haven't got any closure.

Btw, this weekend I mentioned above - we were making memories every minute. I had such a great time. She did too - or she said so then. For days after that we used to keep reminiscing and speaking to each other about that weekend. During the breakup she tells me how she didn't feel anything during that weekend. Can't believe she just lied to my face like that throughout our relationship!

• Author

So she sends me this msg today - "How much longer are you not going to talk to me? I know you think I'm poisonous.. unless you've started seeing someone else, I'd like to catch up on things, if you'd like..."

I am confused whether to ignore or just let her know that I am not interested. Either ways I don't think I want to talk to her. As much as I miss her deep down somewhere, I know this is again just a selfish act for her to feel less guilty. I will only get hurt further.

itto ogami

You better IGNORE that message completely or the whole LS membership is going to track you down!

NO CONTACT.

Repeat.

And better still, this is YOUR MOMENT TO TAKE BACK YOUR POWER.

She's demanding you be her doormat/shoulder with her message and if you answer, she will once again have played you.

She's 22 and immature below her years. And she doesn't deserve an iota of your concern or affection. She handled everything horribly based on what you posted but you should have walked away with her first message - a TEXT IS BULL****. And now she wants to go over things? While she's screwing some other guy that she dropped you for?

Imagine a friend was telling you this and you would know exactly what to do.

She is toxic and hardly the best you can do.

Do not answer her. Let her see that you are not her emotional tampon. And really, she's not even a friend. At all.

Not responding to her is the best thing to do for you and her.

• Like 5
BrokenHeartedSavior

Listen carfully my friend:

SAY ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO HER!!

NOTHING! IGNOR IGNOR IGNOR!!!!!

She is a dangerous, manipulating, lying cheating, B**CH. SHE POSSESS NO EMPATHY WHATSOEVER.

SHE HAS ZERO REMORSE

TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY IGNOR HER. RID YOURSELF OF EVERY SINGLE THING THAT IS "HER"

• Like 2
Hi,

Have been going through a tough phase for the last month and a half. Reading a lot of threads on the forums here did help. I have been talking to my friends about it but beyond a point I didn't want to bug them with my problems. So thought I might just annoy some well meaning strangers here :p

My ex and I were dating for close to 3 years. I loved her a lot and saw a great future for us. She is 4 years younger to me (I'm 26 now and she is 22). There was one thing that used to bother me a bit - she was not very sociable. She could never make conversations with my friends and she never introduced me to her friends. The latter used to really affect my self esteem. In terms of the former, though it used to bug me, I was very supportive of her. In fact, during the break up, she did mention - I've highest regard for the patience you showed me (BS! if she had any regard for that she wouldn't have done what she did).

After a year and a half of dating I had to move to another city. But we used to meet at least once in two weeks for an entire weekend. I used to take flights at such weird timings just to make sure I don't lose out on even an extra hour spend with her. I used to set up unnecessary business meetings in her city to just be with her. I hate being in a long distance relationship but I put all the efforts that I could.

I was sort of like her first real boyfriend. I used to weirdly feel guilty about that. I used to ask her openly - "are you OK with your first relationship being so strong? Wouldn't you want to date people?" She used to get offended by that and used to pledge her love for me. She used to feel bad that my ex had met my parents and she hasn't yet. That's the level of involvement that she expected. She used to talk about marriage, having puppies and then kids all the time. I wanted it too and as much as I knew it was too early for her to make such commitments, I trusted her words and put a lot of hope and dreams into this relationship.

She was doing an internship with a firm and they all went on a weekend trip to a beach. Before leaving she called me to say she doesn't feel like going and she wants to spend that weekend with me - mainly because it was an expensive trip and she was not in a position to afford it. I pushed her to go as I felt that it will broaden her focus and help her meet new people and open up. Well, unfortunately, it's her legs that opened up!

She didn't talk to me during the trip and I didn't bug her either as I didn't wanna disturb her. I genuinely wanted her to have a lot of fun and become more sociable.

She came back and in the middle of the day, while I was at work and in the middle of an important meeting, texts me - "I cheated". I replied "Don't worry. We will talk about it". She replied "It was not an accident". Everything started collapsing on me then. I couldn't conduct myself. Luckily our office had a guesthouse attached to it. I took the day off, went there, started drinking and called her. She was not wiling to talk about anything. I was so mad - If you were not ready to talk about it then why did you drop it on me like this.

She wanted to take a break and just be friends. Once she is OK with things, she said she will talk. I said OK but can you promise me that it won't happen with him again. She said yes.

I tried being friends and not talking about this issue for few days. But I just couldn't handle it. Finally I mailed her saying let's take a break. You figure things out and let's talk. And when we do, I want to meet you regardless of whether we end up together or not.

She replied to the mail that night itself (and through some whatsapp texts later on) saying she was not in love with me ever, she lied to me about being in love with me because she didn't know how to handle it, and now she wants to date this guy and see what becomes of it. I was shattered. I didn't reply to that mail and didn't talk to her for many days.

Once we had a chat at which point she said she is dating this guy to distract herself of what she did to me. **** logic, right? I was not sleeping around to distract myself from what she did to me! She was just adding on to my pain by doing what she was doing.

I tried talking to her friends to see why she is doing this to me. She got bugged and called me. We spoke. She was very rude. She even made this statement - "I don't feel guilty of cheating on you". At some level I understand where she is coming from - she was already distant from me so it didn't feel like cheating for her. But she should've thought what I would have felt hearing that. I felt like a worthless piece of ****.

She was very manipulative. She kept shouting and saying things like "I never want to see you or talk to you ever again". That put me on the backfoot as losing her from my life was an outcome I never wanted. And then towards the end of the conversation she said, "I want you to be my best friend who I can come and talk about anything. Even if I did something stupid like sleeping with someone, I want to be able to come and talk to you" I gave in there. Regret it so much now. I said I want you to be my best friend too. I genuinely did.

From then on we started talking like good friends. But within few days I realized I didn't mean **** to her. Her actions started making it very clear.

First she told me not to call/ text this often as that made her feel that we didn't end things and she wants to get over the feeling of having me at the tip of her fingers. I totally respected that and kept the contact at a bare minimum. She was waiting for her grad school application results to come. I was equally curious as I cared for her so much then. Given she was going to leave for grad soon, I knew we would never get to meet for a really long time (as the school is in another far away city). And I happened to be in her city the week after (friday) for some work. So I mailed her asking whether we can meet that night. She said that night she has some plans with her college friends as it's their last day in college but any day before or after works. So I said I will stay over the weekend. To which she said "No. I already don't think it is a good idea and a whole weekend is no for me". I was so offended! I meant I will stay over the weekend in her city so we could meet sometime not stay with her. Why would I want to stay with her!! I am not that desperate! I told her that I didnt mean to stay with her and only wanted to meet her on sat/ sun whenever she is free and she never replied to it and kept me hanging. The next day her grad application results were out and inspite of the way she behaved with me the prev night, I msged asking for the results and then called her to check. She canceled my call and said she is outside and will call me back. She didn't call me at all.

From then on I have never spoken to her again. I don't want to. A week later, the friday that I was there in her city, she called me and msged me asking if I am in town. I didn't reply.

I don't miss her. Miss what? Being in love with someone who was lying on my face what she felt about me and our relationship on a minute by minute basis? Being treated like **** during a breakup? Being dumped over emails and text msgs after 3 years of being together? No, I don't miss any of that.

But the pain she caused me is not easing out. I don't know when it will.

dude let her go..i know u dont miss her and want her back..i'v been cheated on and lied to as well.I know how much i dont want that person its just the anger that we cant let go.I just saw the person my ex cheated with me on going to his place..lol..They just dont deserve it.It'll take time and time is the only thing thats gonna help us.I have no words for such people.We'll be fine soon.Just not now i guess.U cant talk to her,i mean not at any cost.Let her go for good.Talking or cursing them wont help us.Our hatred is infact no enough to get any closure.So yea theres no closure.Let it go.Dont ever look back.We'll be fine soon.We'll be happy too.

• Like 1
  • Author
You better IGNORE that message completely or the whole LS membership is going to track you down!

NO CONTACT.

Repeat.

And better still, this is YOUR MOMENT TO TAKE BACK YOUR POWER.

She's demanding you be her doormat/shoulder with her message and if you answer, she will once again have played you.

She's 22 and immature below her years. And she doesn't deserve an iota of your concern or affection. She handled everything horribly based on what you posted but you should have walked away with her first message - a TEXT IS BULL****. And now she wants to go over things? While she's screwing some other guy that she dropped you for?

Imagine a friend was telling you this and you would know exactly what to do.

She is toxic and hardly the best you can do.

Do not answer her. Let her see that you are not her emotional tampon. And really, she's not even a friend. At all.

Not responding to her is the best thing to do for you and her.

Agree to each and everything you are saying here. Should've stopped talking to her when I got that first message. I poured out my feelings and tried to get some closure because I thought she would care to help me. Sucks to not have seen each other once. Isn't that important for a closure? Anyway, doesn't matter now. Other than the pain, I'm quite distant from her.

And what the **** does she mean "unless you're seeing someone else" let's catch up! WTF!

• Like 3
  • Author

At one point during the breakup she actually told me this "hey, why don't you go get a rebound and come back. We will talk then" She made me feel so cheap about my emotions/ feelings. Like she pulled me down to her level, that lowlife. I don't need to sleep with someone to get over my emotional issues - unlike her!

I find her so disgusting -

For the above point

For she thinking that I am going to spend the weekend with her when I was just trying to see her once before never seeing her again

For saying "I still have feelings for you so much that I would sleep with you even if you're married". Like she just assumed that I would wanna sleep with her even if I am married!

Can't believe how she turned out to be this cruel and disgusting a person!

Anyway, forget all that. Key is - she is not worth my time or effort. I just need to completely uproot her from my life. It's tough but that is what I am doing.

Edited by aras
Removing profanity
  • Like 2

"I still have feelings for you so much that I would sleep with you even if you're married".

Is this the kind of person you want to trust your love with?

As far as closure - YOU provide it by moving on.

The last time i saw my ex, she told me she was getting a ride home from work with the guy she was fooling wth behind my back. I knew it was over and I said, "Okay, call me if you need a ride (tho I knew she would not)."

Then I walked away and that was the last time I saw or talked to her - three months NC as of today. I'm so much better and unless your ex is acting like a mature adult -- which see seems incapable of -- there won't be a Hollywood closure. And you can take some of your power back by going into HARDCORE NO CONTACT. This woman is truly toxic and sounds sociopathic.

Onward.

• Like 2
  • Author
"I still have feelings for you so much that I would sleep with you even if you're married".

Is this the kind of person you want to trust your love with?

As far as closure - YOU provide it by moving on.

The last time i saw my ex, she told me she was getting a ride home from work with the guy she was fooling wth behind my back. I knew it was over and I said, "Okay, call me if you need a ride (tho I knew she would not)."

Then I walked away and that was the last time I saw or talked to her - three months NC as of today. I'm so much better and unless your ex is acting like a mature adult -- which see seems incapable of -- there won't be a Hollywood closure. And you can take some of your power back by going into HARDCORE NO CONTACT. This woman is truly toxic and sounds sociopathic.

Onward.

Of course I don't want to trust her with anything let alone my feelings.

Have you actually read the LS official no Contact guide?

The bit about 'breadcrumbs' self-validation, ego trips and keeping you as a friend, for her own advantage, rather than any benefit to you?

No??

You should, it's a cracking read......

See my signature...

(The first post is the guide - but the remainder of the thread is certainly worth going through....)

• Like 2

Not all girls are dishonest and lack integrity.

Personally, I treat the men I am with very , very well. I do not lie and cheat when it comes to men.

This girl is so pissweak that she does not have the courage to just dump you, so that she can sleep around with other people.

Seriously, people like this should stay single, and only bother with relationships if they are 100% into the guy, and committed to them.

There are girls like me out there, millions. Girls who don't cheat or lie. Who value their relationship too much.

Don't waste your time and breath on this awful woman.

Edited by Leigh 87
  • Like 4
  • Author
Not all girls are dishonest and lack integrity.

Personally, I treat the men I am with very , very well. I do not lie and cheat when it comes to men.

This girl is so pissweak that she does not have the courage to just dump you, so that she can sleep around with other people.

Seriously, people like this should stay single, and only bother with relationships if they are 100% into the guy, and committed to them.

There are girls like me out there, millions. Girls who don't cheat or lie. Who value their relationship too much.

Don't waste your time and breath on this awful woman.

I have met great women in my life and am sure I will meet more such. Even if I don't find someone who truly loves and celebrates being with me, I am sure I will find someone who respects me. I think that in itself will be a major upgrade.

• Like 2

She lied to you and cheated on you?

That's all you need to know about what sort of person she really is. Be glad that this is over and done with now and not years later. In a way, you should be thanking (in your head, don't dare get in touch!) the 'other man' for letting her show you her true colors. Once a cheat; always a cheat.

I know it's hard, but forget about her. You have dodged a bullet here, and you should be thankful for it. Move on in your life without someone as toxic as that being a part of it.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

"Happy birthday babe :* And even though I'm sure you don't want to hear it from me.. I hope you have a great year ahead. I'm sorry once again and I hope we can talk again someday. - Love, S."

Such yummy breadcrumbs :p can't believe she expects me to reply to something like this. She put in so much effort into hurting me but hardly any in this - clearly shows that she doesn't really care or mean what she's saying.

Happy Birthday.

Question:

How come she can still message you? Why haven't you changed your number?

Text the following back:

Text Blocker activated. Your message was not delivered. Further attempts will result in this service being charged to your account.

THEN: Change your number.

Have a great day. :)

• Like 2
  • Author
Happy Birthday.

Question:

How come she can still message you? Why haven't you changed your number?

Text the following back:

Text Blocker activated. Your message was not delivered. Further attempts will result in this service being charged to your account.

THEN: Change your number.

Have a great day. :)

Change my number? That's a big change in life and there is no reason to do that because of someone like her.

Btw, thanks for the wishes :)

What I can't figure out is why would you want to be friends with someone who treated you this way? I would get a dictionary out and lookup the meaning of the term 'friend'.

"Hey Aras, I cheated on you, told you about my deception via text, told you I never really loved you, that I wasn't feeling guilty, screamed crappy things at you..............

Hey you want be be friends?"..

Your reply was something like "of course let's be friends"!!??!?

What you should have said "go F&&%^ yourself average ho, I deserve better in a 'friend'.

She will be back. Cause it's all about her. If she truly cared for you, she would leave you in peace. Just keep ignorning and learn the meaning of self worth. Any man worth his salt wouldn't remotely consider being a 'friend' to this piece of thrash..No matter who or what was in the past.

Oh and happy birthday.......

Edited by Mack05
  • Like 1