my girlfriend kissed a dude while drunk, she didn't tell me for 5 days

bigjames1990

My gf of 2 years breaks up with me because of lying gambling habbits. Yes I lied to play blsckjack and lost money..... She calls me back after two weeks and we make out for hours. She says she's taking it "slow" with me. I go home not knowing she's going to a party.

She tells me 5 days later the guy who lives at the house she kissed and stayed over with him watching tv till 6 am. During those 5 days I spend the night at her house because her parents went on a trip for the weekend. She seems shady because her story isn't all there like as if she cant remember every detail by the minute. Anyways. All her friend leave except her and this guy. When I spent the days and nights at her houee for 5 days she wouldn't let me do anything sexual with her but kiss. I think I might have got a cold sore a day later while I didn't know she kiss this dude.

She tells me the 5th day at the park. I push her a way and go home. She follows me home and my parents let her in not knowing. She walks up and tells me she did t have sex. It was just a drunk momment and that she wasn't sure if she wanted to be with me because of my lilying gambling habbits.

stopped the lying but I can't help to be paranoid that this dude smashed my gf while she was drunk. And she said she stayed at his house because she had a headace and didn't want to drive. Wtf somone please.... can't ****ing be like this anyone. I need help

CelticGibson

She stayed there until 6am and just "kissed"? Yeah right. You only know what she tells you. Drink is not an excuse, if they use it it's because they know they did wrong and hope that you will forgive this transgression by using logic instead of your gut. The trust is gone now and so is this relationship. If I were you, I would walk away, seriously. You won't be able to let this trust issue go...

headsashed

1st of all, gambling is a mugs game, ive been exactly where you are, I used to lie to my ex about it all, its not good. You need to get your gambling under control before anything as its already caused problems. I only have a few pound at the weekend now so I don't loose a lot of money anymore,only what I can afford to lose, and bare in mind I gambled daily on slots etc. Give your local gamblers anymous a call?

2nd, To me your gf sounds like she's feeling guilty, hence why you only kissed,id go with your gut instinct and go from there, its usually right. Maybe she did only kiss the guy and it was a drunken mistake,people do make silly mistakes like that but I would try dig deeper and find out the truth before you take you RS further as it will only cause problems further down the line if she did actually do more than a kiss, im speaking from experience here aswell. When I say dig deeper I don't mean go snooping on her FB etc, I basically mean just be on guard and look for any signs, cheaters slip up eventually.

• Author
bigjames1990

She messaged the guy. Saying a rumor wss started that they had sex. He denied and said I hate people like that, that start rumors. Should i really believe them?

• Author
bigjames1990

She messaged the guy. Saying a rumor wss started that they had sex. He denied and said I hate people like that, that start rumors. Should i really believe them?

Nope! I wouldn't believe them. I mean, come on! If the shoe was on the other foot and your girl heard that you stayed over at a hot blonde's house alone with her until 6AM "watching movies" and the only thing you did with her is kiss. Do you think she would believe you? Highly doubt it.

Remember this important rule. When cheaters confess to something, they tend to downplay what happened to make it seem not as bad as what truely happened. She told you they kissed. Okay, lets say that they only kissed (which I highly doubt) and that's what she told you she did. But what KIND of kissing? I speculate that it was a full make out session and their hands were exploring all over the place. Massive heavy petting, with him laying on top of her while they were on the couch "watching movies". Grabbing her ass and feeling her up. But she just wants the main focal point of her confession to be about the kissing. See how that works.

What's also perplexing is that she doesn't want to have sex with you after this incident. Could be that she felt guilty about having sex with this guy and went to the doctor for an STD check. She won't have sex with you again until she gets a clean bill of health.

MrRightNow

Your girlfriend is an untrustworthy slut. I'm pretty sure there was a lot more than kissing going on that night. You need to dump her and move on with your life. Your main priority now should be overcoming your gambling habit. Good luck

Nope! I wouldn't believe them. I mean, come on! If the shoe was on the other foot and your girl heard that you stayed over at a hot blonde's house alone with her until 6AM "watching movies" and the only thing you did with her is kiss. Do you think she would believe you? Highly doubt it.

Remember this important rule. When cheaters confess to something, they tend to downplay what happened to make it seem not as bad as what truely happened. She told you they kissed. Okay, lets say that they only kissed (which I highly doubt) and that's what she told you she did. But what KIND of kissing? I speculate that it was a full make out session and their hands were exploring all over the place. Massive heavy petting, with him laying on top of her while they were on the couch "watching movies". Grabbing her ass and feeling her up. But she just wants the main focal point of her confession to be about the kissing. See how that works.

What's also perplexing is that she doesn't want to have sex with you after this incident. Could be that she felt guilty about having sex with this guy and went to the doctor for an STD check. She won't have sex with you again until she gets a clean bill of health.

Read the the last paragraph then reread it as many times as it takes to sink in. Its time to walk, be strong and stand your ground. If she was in your shoes everyone of her girlfriends would tell her to dump your butt. You should let her learn this lesson the hard way, you may just be doing the next guy a favor....