First love is........lesbian?

The last year or so Ive reconnected with my first love from five years ago. We didnt talk for 3 years. She had broken it off, we were both going through incredibly traumatic life experience at the time (a tragedy had happened) and to be honest it was for the best. Took me a long time to get over.

We have met up maybe 8 or so times over the last year. Theres still attraction there on both our parts and we have slept together twice. I can handle being friends and have a totally open mind - we dont talk a huge amount but when we do we still get along great.

Her best friend told me shes begun hanging out in lesbian bars, with lesbians, and that she recently boasted about kissing a really hot girl. Last time I went to a bar with her, she was noticeably checking out a woman who walked in.

Im not homophobic, my sister is bi and i count a number of gay/lesbian people as friends. Guess this has been really really weird for me, she was the love of my life, and while i doubt wed ever get back together Im kinda really taken aback by it too, as she always dated men. has anyone else gone through anything similar?

Cease this opportunity with both hands and milk it to the core...

You KNOW what I'm talking about, you only live once bro!!

She's bisexual, she can't be the love of your life... especially not while you are both young... she's got other things on her mind.

But, what she can be... is the key to experience being in the middle of a GENUINE hot girl on girl session...

I know my douchebag level is rating high right now... but this HAD to be suggested... I'm just the guy who's suggesting it.

Edited by Cloud9.5
  • Like 1

it doesnt sound completely honest that you don't have interest in this girl. the fact she has been banging other dudes doesn't bother you, but her KISSING a girl does?

Having sex with you and making out with girls doesn't make her a lesbian. Makes her a bisexual. She loves everyone. I'm sure if she were to fall in love she'd swing either way depending on who she fell for.

• Like 1
Having sex with you and making out with girls doesn't make her a lesbian. Makes her a bisexual. She loves everyone. I'm sure if she were to fall in love she'd swing either way depending on who she fell for.

i wouldn't even say Bi, if she only kissed another girl. i'd call that a drunk teenager or barely21yearold.

(hi katzee)

• Like 1
  • Author

it doesnt sound completely honest that you don't have interest in this girl. the fact she has been banging other dudes doesn't bother you, but her KISSING a girl does?

Your right. I am interested in her. I still care about her a lot and am still attracted to her - Im not desperate to be with her, I am dating other women and rarely see her.

Guess its this - I thought it was over for good five years ago. I got on with my life. And when I did end up hooking up with her again, I was completely and utterly stunned and shocked - it seemed so so unlikely for so so long.

Regarding girl/guys - well when I knew it was over for good 5 years back - like obviously I had no claim over her so if she dated other men or even women whatever its really none of my business. Guess with us having sex again (back in march, as well as in december) this recent stuff has been really weird!!! I still dont have any claim over her, but am kinda surprised at how much she has changed, all her friends now are lesbian, they go to lesbian bars, clubs as well as trips away with each other - its that shes in my life again but incredibly different - if shed always been bi, i probably wouldnt care

I went in a relationship with my Ex knowing she was Bi. She would ask if I was ok with her making out with another girl and I told her I wasent cheating is cheating. Now of course were broken up and I've moved on but I feel I'd rather have her go out with only girls now lol

DontBreakEven

i was engaged to a man 5 years ago. i am a lesbian. i didn't come out to anyone (or even to myself for that matter) until i was in my late 20s. it's really not that crazy.

she could also be bisexual and finally just coming to terms with it. either way, it's not that she was "not bisexual" when you were together. she was either just in denial or was afraid or honestly hadn't even thought to explore that part of herself yet. she might very well have "always been bi", just wasn't acting on it. people do change a lot in 5 years. it's not crazy.

I know a girl who had some bad relationships with men, then she decided the "become" a lesbian for lack of better term. She dated a few girls over the course of a few years. She then found out that dating women is even more difficult than men, and she's now back to strictly dating guys. I dunno if that addressed anything in your original post, I just found that kind of interesting.

Your right. I am interested in her. I still care about her a lot and am still attracted to her - Im not desperate to be with her, I am dating other women and rarely see her.

Guess its this - I thought it was over for good five years ago. I got on with my life. And when I did end up hooking up with her again, I was completely and utterly stunned and shocked - it seemed so so unlikely for so so long.

Regarding girl/guys - well when I knew it was over for good 5 years back - like obviously I had no claim over her so if she dated other men or even women whatever its really none of my business. Guess with us having sex again (back in march, as well as in december) this recent stuff has been really weird!!! I still dont have any claim over her, but am kinda surprised at how much she has changed, all her friends now are lesbian, they go to lesbian bars, clubs as well as trips away with each other - its that shes in my life again but incredibly different - if shed always been bi, i probably wouldnt care

and how old are you, and how old is she?

i wouldn't even say Bi, if she only kissed another girl. i'd call that a drunk teenager or barely21yearold.

(hi katzee)

Well she was also in a gay bar openly checking out other women.

(Hi flitz!)

Well she was also in a gay bar openly checking out other women.

(Hi flitz!)

meh...i just don't see/put much stock in that. not until/unless she actually bangs another chick. :)

i'm not discounting your point though, just that without action, it can still just be pretense or posturing.

• Author

Guess on the positive side I shouldnt feel too bad about her breaking up with me all them years ago;)

So in my two serious relationships, one ex ended up threatening to assault me and harassing me, the other ones lesbian......ive really worked my magic

Guess on the positive side I shouldnt feel too bad about her breaking up with me all them years ago;)

So in my two serious relationships, one ex ended up threatening to assault me and harassing me, the other ones lesbian......ive really worked my magic

your penis was too much for her, so she went to women. ;)