Songs that touched me

Songs that touched me..

Gabrielle - Out of Reach

I feel the lyrics are exactly what I felt during the first few weeks of the breakup. FYI, i was two timed and felt utterly crushed when she told me and i quote " to f*** off"

shellgranado

you know songs that are wrote usually are by people who have been through the same thing thats why you can relate with songs

hurtingandconfused
you know songs that are wrote usually are by people who have been through the same thing thats why you can relate with songs

If you haven't noticed it MOST band members have had a broken heart. Almost everyone goes through it and most of the time it makes them a better person. Kinda like a reality check.

aiyaiyai!

i can recall so many songs that i love to sing and have touched me in some way or other.....

in a previous thread i quoted "goodbye by air supply"

now "have you ever seen the rain by CCR" is a fav

erm, touching..... lets see..,... heaven & i will always be right there both by bryan adams

The band yellowcard's newest cd has some very good songs on it. The 4th track is the best, empty apartment. Some of the lyrics from it include "does it hurt when you think about me? and how broken my heart is.". "Someday if you ever loved me you'd say it's ok". "Maybe someday i will see you again and you'll look me in my eyes and call me your friend".