DRAT!!! I broke (Facebook) No Contact

Thunderchild

Drat, D*am 'n Blast(!) and Fiddle-de-dee.

A mutual friend of my recent ex and I had a birthday yesterday and some new pics went up on Facebook. There were no images of my ex on the new pics (she didn't get an invite to the party obviously, then again, neither did I) however, just after the new ones were some pics of an outing she had last year with my ex. After an initial startle (of realisation), she just seemed to be another face in the group that I recognised. There were no tummy somersaults, no queasy feelings and actually it reminded me that she was quite a bit overweight (not that I'm any sylph-like figure[!!]) and not looking her best that day.

It did, however, pique my curiosity and I keyed in her page. She's blocked me. Well, I blocked her over 6 weeks ago - so, no surprises there then! So, into one of my sock-puppet accounts and saw that her status hasn't been updated in about 6 weeks.

Again, no tummy somersaults, no queasy feeling, not even any anger really. TBQH, I'm feeling quite pleased that I did sneak a peak - I've moved on quite a bit more than I thought I had.

Everyone has a right to be a danged fool for 5 minutes a day.

Wisdom consists of not exceeding that limit.

Only you can tell when your 5 minutes are up.

;)

Glad things are working for you though.

:)

• Author
Thunderchild
Everyone has a right to be a danged fool for 5 minutes a day.

Wisdom consists of not exceeding that limit.

Only you can tell when your 5 minutes are up.

;)

Glad things are working for you though.

:)

Cheers Tara (my last editor was called Tara). Having had a look at the page, I'm pretty sure I won't be back there. C'est La Vie!

Did you unblock her when you tried to check out her page initially? When you block someone on Facebook, you both can't see each other any more and can't actually see tags (they show up as just black text without a link) or likes.

• Author
Thunderchild
Did you unblock her when you tried to check out her page initially? When you block someone on Facebook, you both can't see each other any more and can't actually see tags (they show up as just black text without a link) or likes.

Hi Cogee - I dunno. I keyed in the name and nothing at all came up except names similar to hers. Doesn't matter now, I'm not interested any more. :laugh: