2 months since the break up, 2 weeks no contact..bad dreams can't sleep again.

I feel fine all day I do okay, I've started eating again, started getting out of bed and socializing and looking for a better job. stopped being so down around family and friends.

but I keep waking up at 4am shaking with a fast heart beat because I've dreamt that I've met up with her and we've cuddled and kissed and it's all back to how it was... and then I wake up staring at the empty side of my bed and I can't fall back to sleep.

do you think she's going through this too? I hope she is. I hope she hasn't got it that easy!

I still haven't text her back after she asked me to. I feel like I did the right thing there. I'm just struggling I hate no contact it's just getting more and more upsetting realizing she's not coming back now or getting in touch and I just have to ' get on with life' for the sake of it rather than feeling excited and determined like I used to.

Thunderchild

Cal - I'm sorry to hear you're still going throught his. Keep the Faith, big man. you know that it will be worth it in the long run.

Keep up the No Contact until you are ready to communicate. You've read a million threads on here about what happens when people break No Contact when they're not ready. So hang tough.

I'm still not sleeping properly, but the sudden startled awakenings have stopped.

• Like 1
dreamingoftigers

6 months for your limbic system to reregulate after the blow it has taken.

After that, things will start turning around ONLY if you aren't in contact with her.

That reopens the old wound.

• Like 1