Really starting to feel the hurt now...

drakewrites

Originally posted here about the breakup: http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/dating/374295-my-gf-told-me-i-deserve-better

Basically my GF was treating me second best, had a weird friendship with a female friend that, if it had been a guy, I would have broken up with my GF. It's been 10 days, and I'm starting to feel the hurt come in.

I'm about to get my own place, and she was supposed to come see me in it. Tomorrow I'm going to a big central location to sell copies of my new book, and she was supposed to be there with me. I was supposed to hang out with a NEW girl today, but she changed her mind and so now I'm alone and nothing to occupy my mind, I guess. I need to stay busy, right?

I keep thinking about calling her and missing her, but then I realize that that's just the loneliness talking. I read through parts of that above mentioned thread, and it reminds me that I don't want to be with her. It's just... ****ing hard. It sucks. I miss being with someone, falling asleep with them... now I'm alone about to move out and be permanently alone, and I'm already feeling it. I work in a small place with only about 20 other people, no customers, so besides school, I don't really get out much. I don't drink, so I don't really go to bars either, and I live in a college town too, so that's pretty much what all my friends do.

Sorry for the ranting, just depressed and needed to vent...

Originally posted here about the breakup: http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/dating/374295-my-gf-told-me-i-deserve-better

Basically my GF was treating me second best, had a weird friendship with a female friend that, if it had been a guy, I would have broken up with my GF. It's been 10 days, and I'm starting to feel the hurt come in.

I'm about to get my own place, and she was supposed to come see me in it. Tomorrow I'm going to a big central location to sell copies of my new book, and she was supposed to be there with me. I was supposed to hang out with a NEW girl today, but she changed her mind and so now I'm alone and nothing to occupy my mind, I guess. I need to stay busy, right?

I keep thinking about calling her and missing her, but then I realize that that's just the loneliness talking. I read through parts of that above mentioned thread, and it reminds me that I don't want to be with her. It's just... ****ing hard. It sucks. I miss being with someone, falling asleep with them... now I'm alone about to move out and be permanently alone, and I'm already feeling it. I work in a small place with only about 20 other people, no customers, so besides school, I don't really get out much. I don't drink, so I don't really go to bars either, and I live in a college town too, so that's pretty much what all my friends do.

Sorry for the ranting, just depressed and needed to vent...

It is good you vent. I am sorry for you. I am also glad you don't drink - never do. I guess you can always try to flirt with girls on occassion you do go out. The sun has set for you, atm. But it eventually rises. I tell everyone this, of course; but, there is a powerful meaning behind it, for those who know what I mean by it...

You are surrounded in darkness and despair over your losses. But the light will come, and will banish it away. This still requires a little effort from you; walk, though your blinded. Eventually things do look up. I know it sucks...We are all here for you. Vent on.