I would have died for you.

all_cats_rgray

Okay that is a creepy title, but really.

Why is it that some ex-relationship are so disproportional in feelings.

Why is it that one person feels so much and the other seems to feel nothing.

I would have done anything for my ex. And he left without a look back.

When one feel's too much. What do you do.

destroyed4sho

It could have somethig to do with dysfunctional relationships...one person is codependent the other narcisstic...one person fills the others emotional voids and the other does not...or one person is over the infatuation stage and the other is not...one person entered into the relationship knowing it is temporary and the other thought it was more. So many.reasons..ughhh..it just all makes me so sick.

• Like 5

There are a million things I could say to you but I am also having a difficult time. But I promise that you will be happy again! We could spend a life time asking what if I had done something different would he/she have not broke my heart. I think the answer to this is no. I think the only solution now is accept the reality. The pain that all of us feel after being heart broken is some form of nonacceptance, some form of unconscious resistance to what is. I think member "destroyed4sho" hit the nail on the head talking about some people are narcissistic. You will come out of this on top. Yes its going to hurt but who wants a relationship where you are the only one in love.