Chance he'll want me back?

We're both 19 and he was my first everything,first kiss, first bf etc. He's an aquarius and I'm a taurus for any of you that believe in the signs. We were together for 4 months, he was never distant or aloof. He was the one to push for a relationship first, said I love you first, would call and text me everyday. Told me that he's never had someone that treat him as good as I have, always said that I deserved better, even his aunt and mom told him that & to not screw this up.

For winter break he flew back home to visit his family for nearly two months and he would still try to call/Skype me every night. His mom wanted to meet me so I actually flew up there for almost a week and met his family and stayed with him, he did the sweetest things for me and got me a diamond necklace for xmas, told me to always wear it.

Here's where things went bad, because of family issues he had to come back down to pack up his things and leave within a few days and move back up with his family for good. I was devastated, he reassured me that things will be okay and nothing would change, he would get a job and move back down in 4-5 months. He spent his last weekend with me and we lost our virginity to each other and the day he left I was hysterical, needy and it was so hard when he had to leave. He reassured me again and said that he loved me and felt bad for leaving me. The distant isn't impossible, two hour flight/ 9hr drive, I even said that I would fly up every month for a few days at a time.

One week after moving up there he ignored me for almost a week I had to text him and ask what was going on, if we were on a break, he texted back saying he was sorry that he just needs time and doesn't know how long. I was pisssedd, said we were either together or broken up, I called him after and all he could say was that he didn't think it would work out that the distance was too hard, that he was sorry and to forget about him and move on. I sent back the necklace he got me with a letter, when I tried getting closure from him a week after he sounded so cold, like a totally different person, he told me he's trying to forget about me.

We both started partying,drinking, making it look like we've met other ppl, I might have took it too far and just went on a back and forth posting war on Facebook. He doesnt even like drinking.I couldn't take it anymore and blocked him, went on my friends fab to look at his page a week after and he hasn't posted anything since I took him off.

It's been hard for me to deal because it wasn't like we fizzled out or argued a lot and it was just such a sudden change and hearing that he moved on not even two weeks after our break up just kills. His sister even said he's been an ass hole and obnoxious ever since moving back in. Would there be a possibility that its just a phrase, after a month or two of no contact and realize how stupid he is that he'll come around? How could he have a sudden change of heart if he promised that it was only because of distance.

Stay No Contact.

If even his sister says he's being a complete jerk, this indicates glaringly that he's immature and idiotic.

Frankly, I'm wondering why you'd still want to even think about being with him...

You both behaved stupidly, but now you've seized the opportunity to 'grow up' and move on, I'd keep going.

If he wants to do the work to catch up, that's on him.

• Author

He doesn't like confrontation, and is the type to walk out when things get too tough then later comes back after a breather. I was willing to give him his space, I was never clingy or needy during the relationship but started to be really needy at the end before he left. Could I have put too much pressure on him, i did bring out the term break up before he started to ignore me but reassured him that i didnt want to just because of distance. Could time with nc change his mind? Once he moved back in the first night he called me and said that he wished he was down here with me, that he missed me already....wth happened.

No contact usually doesn't heal things; I will let Tara explain that one, when she is back. But follow the link in her signature, and it will better explain no contact. It usually doesn't heal relationships; just you, the individual.

You are both young; acting young. Your ages showed with a silly, childish, facebook war/party war. You two wouldn't last very long, even if you did get back together. But no, no contact won't save you.