Day 12 - Getting Better!!

Morning everyone.

For all you heartbroken survivors out there - congratulations on getting to another day. Small steps, small steps.

Well, am still an early riser - somehow, I haven't cracked this sleep thing. Spent a lot of time yesterday afternoon obsessing about ex - but not in a positve way. "How could she do this to me?" seemed to be the dominant question. In the end it is all academic. She now has her baby from the guy she sh*gged behind my back at her works Xmas party. Nothing else will matter to her from this point onwards. She won't be coming back to me, and tbqh, I don't really want her back - no trust, no respect, no integrity, no sense of personal responsibility - completely untrustworthy/unreliable.

On the plus side. My publisher notified me that the web monitoring people have discovered several sites selling pirate copies of my work. It looks like I've arrived in the literary big leagues!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I should be angry with the chump, but the web monitoring people caught the offender(s) quite quickly - matter of hours - so, not many hookie copies got passed on. I'm actually quite pleased!

Live long and Prosper.

Keep strong m8. I know the pain. She is a worthless, unloyal, remorseless bitch. You dont need that in your life. she did you a favour! Just like mine did. keep the chin up soldier!

• Like 1