Nothing says 'Have a happy valentines day' like...

Your ex texting you that you are "A pathetic loser who does not deserve love."

On the bright side, gym regimen motivation acquired. Challenge accepted.

....like finding out your ex bf was married with another gf behind your back.

don't listen to your ex. that's just desperate words to try to hurt you. everybody deserves love, don't believe her sh*t for one second!!

Happy valentines day <3

• Like 1
  • Author
....like finding out your ex bf was married with another gf behind your back.

don't listen to your ex. that's just desperate words to try to hurt you. everybody deserves love, don't believe her sh*t for one second!!

Happy valentines day <3

Touché.

You win that one for sure. But I know what she said is entirely inaccurate. That does not mean that it didn't feel like a dagger in my spine and some tears in the eyes.

She will get what life has coming to her one day.

• Like 1
Touché.

You win that one for sure. But I know what she said is entirely inaccurate. That does not mean that it didn't feel like a dagger in my spine and some tears in the eyes.

She will get what life has coming to her one day.

lol, at least I win at something!

Yeah of course that would totally still hurt, but you walk out with your head held high and know you would never stoop to that level to intentionally say something so disgusting to hurt someone for your own pleasure. She sounds insecure to me.

And yes, they always do get what's coming to them. What goes around comes around!!

lovecutsrightthruu

Her text means she still has very strong feelings for you. Hate and love are not as distant as many tend to think. They say indifference is the opposite of love - not hate.

• Like 1

She sounds immature and insecure. What a nasty thing to say. Was she the dumper? Dumpers can be vindictive.

Block her number already, dude....

Texts can get through, even if the number is blocked from calls.

Classic response to something like this would be:

Your message could not be delivered because the recipient has blocked this number

Or an even better and more succinct version:

Text blocker activated

Has to be sent back immediately, so as to give the impression that text messaging is also impossible.

Right there and then.

Yup, I believe so....

Similarly, I can block emails on "Sky" but not on "gmail"... poor show, really.

Slash one of her tires! All of them is too obvious :p Please note I only advocate doing this in places where it's legal. Hey and post a link to the ensuing Judge Judy video.

destroyed4sho
Your ex texting you that you are "A pathetic loser who does not deserve love."

On the bright side, gym regimen motivation acquired. Challenge accepted.

Her text means she is hurting..nothing less nothing more. Haha...time to celebrate!

I gotta be honest, I may be a bad person for being this way but I'm the type that likes to get even. I'd find some way to get back at her but only if she actually deserved it. And by sending that text message, she definitely deserves it.

The best way is to prove her wrong of course, not always easiest route but by far the best revenge. Get your **** right and attract a better woman, get in a better financial space etc.

I know some people do that blocking stuff on purpose to hurt you though. Blocking you from facebook, blocking your communications, etc. My ex used to do that whenever we fought although she would always have a way for me to contact her left open. So I wouldn't block her...

If anything, I wonder if you have some sort of text forwarding service offered by your cellphone provider. If so, have all texts from her forwarded to some automated service that annoys the **** out of her.

destroyed4sho
I gotta be honest, I may be a bad person for being this way but I'm the type that likes to get even. I'd find some way to get back at her but only if she actually deserved it. And by sending that text message, she definitely deserves it.

The best way is to prove her wrong of course, not always easiest route but by far the best revenge. Get your **** right and attract a better woman, get in a better financial space etc.

I know some people do that blocking stuff on purpose to hurt you though. Blocking you from facebook, blocking your communications, etc. My ex used to do that whenever we fought although she would always have a way for me to contact her left open. So I wouldn't block her...

If anything, I wonder if you have some sort of text forwarding service offered by your cellphone provider. If so, have all texts from her forwarded to some automated service that annoys the **** out of her.

I have an application on my Android that blocks texts....but the sender does not know they are being blocked. There must be some other application that sends a auto message..