She emailed me today

destroyed4sho

So....she emailed me "happy valentines day" and thats it!!

I am sure this will happen to others too.

I call on anyone that has ever read any of my posts...

WHY DID SHE DO THAT AND WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?

WTF??? HELP before I do something stupid.

She wished you a Happy Valentine's Day. That's it. She didn't ask for reconciliation... She didn't apologize and ask for you back... She didn't say she loves/misses you... She just wished you a Happy Valentine's Day. Nothing more nothing less.

No need to over-analyze it.

• Like 1

Just delete it brother. Take heart in that she wrote you and that's all. I didn't matter enough to mine to get anything and don't expect to. Don't reply to her

• Author
destroyed4sho

Honestly, I find this patronizing. I am really disgusted by her. This IS the nail on the coffin... I feel so crazy right now...Should I not respond back? But then she will think that I am still hurt....wtf???????

Any thoughts why she did this? Is it in the realm of breadcrumbs?

What is wrong with this woman????

Honestly, I find this patronizing. I am really disgusted by her. This IS the nail on the coffin... I feel so crazy right now...Should I not respond back? But then she will think that I am still hurt....wtf???????

Any thoughts why she did this? Is it in the realm of breadcrumbs?

What is wrong with this woman????

You just being emotional. Don't respond back. Who cares what she thinks. Stay NC. If you break it it will be 100x worse than it is now. Guaranteed.

Plus that is about as generic a text as anyone could send. It is meaningless. Cav

• Like 1
  • Author
destroyed4sho

WHY WOULD YOU DUMP SOMEONE AND THEN SEND THEM "HAPPY VDAY"???

Life must be a big joke to her....what is she thinking "ahhh today Ill dig the knife in deeper and send the person a hurt a 'happy vday' ....hahahahaa...life is great"

WHAT?????? WHAT????

WHY WOULD YOU DUMP SOMEONE AND THEN SEND THEM "HAPPY VDAY"???

Life must be a big joke to her....what is she thinking "ahhh today Ill dig the knife in deeper and send the person a hurt a 'happy vday' ....hahahahaa...life is great"

WHAT?????? WHAT????

Now you know what the nice email i got felt like. Breadcrumbs suck. I didn't respond you wont either. Just chill and take a deep breath and go for a walk or something before you do something stupid.

• Like 1

She's self absorbed and thinks her saying that is a nice thing and it makes her feel good to throw you a crumb. She has no idea of the pain she has caused while just being nice. Just ignore it. Keep your head up and keep moving...that's all you can do.

• Like 1

I agree. It sounds stupid. I'll email her back, saying that its not funny. Maybe she's looking for a way to reconnect with you??? It sounds weird though she wishes you a happy v day...

I agree. It sounds stupid. I'll email her back, saying that its not funny. Maybe she's looking for a way to reconnect with you??? It sounds weird though she wishes you a happy v day...

There is nothing to analyze..no deep meaning... and no reason at all to break NC unless you want to set your self way back ...especially saying it isn't funny. It just looks pitiful. Silence is all they deserve.

• Like 1

Very true, cavalier. I find it odd, though. what was she thinking? the poor guy is destroyed and she is giving him some crumbs...i just dont understand some people. But youre true

Very true, cavalier. I find it odd, though. what was she thinking? the poor guy is destroyed and she is giving him some crumbs...i just dont understand some people. But youre true

I dont think dumpers are thinking much at all about these things. It is us that are all emotional and distraught over nothing. They don't think they are being cruel. They just don't care..nor do they think that these things affect us so much.

I mean after months of being broken up how much can 1 simple text hurt.

Simon Phoenix

She wasn't thinking. She just did it probably because she thought it was a nice thing to do. There was no second-level deeper meaning.

• Like 1

These are the precise moments you need to practice controlling your thoughts and not letting them spiral out of control. It is to easy to make a mental mountain out of a mole hill. I mean if you think too much soon your whole life will have no meaning because someone said happy valentines. Lol

Don't water the seed with your mental energy. Just observe it for what it is and move on.

• Like 2
  • Author
destroyed4sho
She's self absorbed and thinks her saying that is a nice thing and it makes her feel good to throw you a crumb. She has no idea of the pain she has caused while just being nice. Just ignore it. Keep your head up and keep moving...that's all you can do.

Ok..i needed someone to write this....yep..she probably has guilt andshe thinks that throwing me a crumb will make me feel better so that she can feel better about herself on valentines day. My assumption is that she is probably with someone today, knows i am not, and wanted to soothe her soul a little bit. YEP YEP YEP...u know what tho? Its ok because i would like to see if the same person will be with her this same time next year. Doubt it.

I officially hate her right now!! Like, now it wont be so hard to forget about her stupid selfish a**. I am so angry...sorry I sound crazy right now!

I just dont want to look lke fool if i do nc...i dont want her thinking i am still hurt and dont want loose my dignity AGAIN.

Ok..i needed someone to write this....yep..she probably has guilt andshe thinks that throwing me a crumb will make me feel better so that she can feel better about herself on valentines day. My assumption is that she is probably with someone today, knows i am not, and wanted to soothe her soul a little bit. YEP YEP YEP...u know what tho? Its ok because i would like to see if the same person will be with her this same time next year. Doubt it.

I officially hate her right now!! Like, now it wont be so hard to forget about her stupid selfish a**. I am so angry...sorry I sound crazy right now!

I just dont want to look lke fool if i do nc...i dont want her thinking i am still hurt and dont want loose my dignity AGAIN.

The only way you lose you dignity is to respond. When in doubt do nothing and stay NC.

Days/weeks from now if you stay NC you'll feel good. If you respond anything you'll feel bad.

Edited by cavalier99
  • Like 1
She wasn't thinking. She just did it probably because she thought it was a nice thing to do. There was no second-level deeper meaning.

I dont think so. I think its cruel, if she has no other intentions. Why one would wish a happy V-day to her brokenhearth ex boyfriend? She doesnt realize how bad the poor guy is already feeling for being alone on v-day???

• Like 1
I dont think so. I think its cruel, if she has no other intentions. Why one would wish a happy V-day to her brokenhearth ex boyfriend? She doesnt realize how bad the poor guy is already feeling for being alone on v-day???

Well i not saying you couldn't be right. But we don't care either way because it doesn't help us. There motives are unimportant because our goal is to eliminate them from our thoughts.

• Like 1
Simon Phoenix

Because she thinks she's being nice. Dumpers usually have no concept of how painful contact is. She's thinking from her perspective that it'd be nice. It's not, but I don't think all dumpers are just evil people.

• Like 2
  • Author
destroyed4sho

I am alittle.less angry today. Its funny though because I had a feeling she would send me that...goes to.show you that your instincts are always right. It was a really stupid email...i.mean it ended badly between us and saying happy.vday is just idiotic and thoughtless. I would of had more respect if she asked how i was doing but i still would not have emailed back.

Other than some anger i honestly dont feel.much...when i saw the.email in my inbox i actually thought itwas a mistake -one of those spam emails...then when i read it i got angry and now its like i feel so disconnected.from.her like she is a stranger and the email was strange. I dont think that i would even care if.she sends me a thousand more.messages. I think what i am grieving over is the loss of a future i thought i had..not.her! It has nothing to do with her at this point. Im not answering back.

Begone witch! By the power vested in me through NC...i banish you linda blair v2.0, back to the firey pits of witchdom for a.lifetime.and the afterlife and all of.eternity. Im so DONE! Begone witch, begone. Nobody has time for your.breadcrumbs!!

• Like 2