Breadcrumbs?

GlassesSeventy

Hello again....

I broke NC a couple days ago, was fine with the response I got from her...

Two things have since happened...

Last night, about 00:40am... she sent me a ' . / ' - then immediately said she was closing chat windows on Whatsapp, and it was an accident. I wasn't convinced at this because I know that on Whatsapp, you don't have to enter a chat to close it.

Today, well, just now - a text saying that she was bored, and I'm to entertain her. Now, the way I have been acting is that I've moved on - no depressing statuses on Whatsapp, or tweets (I know she has access to them).

This is the first time she has initiated contact for at least a month - breadcrumbs, right?

Entertain her? Tell her to F*uck off and lose your number. Then block her. Cav

BTW you "closure" conversation made her thing you guys are best buds now. Don't put up with this friend zone BS and help her move on at your expense.

Edited by cavalier99
  • Like 4

Like I said on your other thread, she will contact you when she's bored, and that's exactly what she's done. Doesn't mean a thing. She's bored and knows that you will reply and give her attention.

Up to you if you want to get excited about it. I personally would be offended.

• Like 2
  • Author
GlassesSeventy

I'm not really 'excited' about it - more a sort of 'I knew it' feeling...I don't even feel like replying.

• Like 1

"Don't even feel like replying?"

DON'T reply. Entertain you? What? Are you some dog that can roll over and fetch?

You should be pissed off and deleting/blocking her. Get mad.

• Like 2

GlassesSeventy, have you blocked/deleted/ignored her everywhere?

See, she thinks everything is cool - she thinks you've slipped comfortably from "Soulmate and love of my life" to "oh, yeah, good buddy" almost seamlessly, with no trauma, upset or bother.

Yeah.

If it were THAT easy.....:rolleyes:

If you check the guide, there's a line there to send when you get unwanted texts:

"Your message could not be delivered because the recipient has blocked this number".

You have to send that immediately you get an unwanted text - but then block/delete her number, so that when she gets it and thinks:

"Oh wait a minute, WTF....?!" and tries to call you with "What the hell do you mean by....." - she won't get through.

Look, I know you think that contact with her is fine, but she seems to think nothing of acting as if nothing's happened, and that's unacceptable.

Have you blocked/deleted, de-Whatsapp'ed her, blocked her on FB and al the rest?

If not, isn't it about time you did....?

• Like 1
Hello again....

I broke NC a couple days ago, was fine with the response I got from her...

Two things have since happened...

Last night, about 00:40am... she sent me a ' . / ' - then immediately said she was closing chat windows on Whatsapp, and it was an accident. I wasn't convinced at this because I know that on Whatsapp, you don't have to enter a chat to close it.

Today, well, just now - a text saying that she was bored, and I'm to entertain her. Now, the way I have been acting is that I've moved on - no depressing statuses on Whatsapp, or tweets (I know she has access to them).

This is the first time she has initiated contact for at least a month - breadcrumbs, right?

umm, certainly breadcrumbs.

you know what isn't breadcrumbs? when someone says "i want to discuss what happened, and i want to work things out and get back together with you".

• Like 3
  • Author
GlassesSeventy
umm, certainly breadcrumbs.

you know what isn't breadcrumbs? when someone says "i want to discuss what happened, and i want to work things out and get back together with you".

This is why I like you. I wish I could carry you around in my pocket for daily snippets of this advice :)

This is why I like you. I wish I could carry you around in my pocket for daily snippets of this advice :)

hahah...just think "man, what is the jerkiest, rudest thing that dude Flitz could say to me about this..." :)

or maybe i can make bracelets with WWFD - what would flitz do.

• Like 1

If my ex told me to entertain her, I would text her back saying I can put on Mickey Mouse costume sans pantalones and she can bounce on my lap nekkid. I mean, that's just me...lol

• Like 1

I'll have you know we come as a pair... Rather like Royal Doulton figurines - 2 together are so much more valuable. ;)

(Flitz is the one on the left......)

• Like 1
  • Author
GlassesSeventy
agreed. i'm pretty hot in a purple dress.

The image of flitz in a purple dress is just....I have no words.

:p

I've seen him... and I have no words either (he kids himself he's a size 4.....!).

I've seen him... and I have no words either (he kids himself he's a size 4.....!).

it's pretty spectacular. there's your reminder for when you think of your ex, glass70, just picture me squeezed into a dress instead of her. haha.

• Like 2
  • Author
GlassesSeventy

For God's sake...I wish she hadn't sent me those texts, because now I'm thrown right back into, "perhaps she misses me" thoughts. And I KNOW she doesn't. I'm wishing for a "Want you back" text, and have even considered initiating - this roller coaster is so annoying

I'm wishing for a "Want you back" text, and have even considered initiating - this roller coaster is so annoying

Be careful what you wish for. I made a meal out of the breadcrumbs my ex sent me, to the point that I considered taking him back. That's when I discovered he was at the same time pursuing someone else. I have no tolerance for cheaters. Lesson learned.

Be careful what you wish for. I made a meal out of the breadcrumbs my ex sent me, to the point that I considered taking him back. That's when I discovered he was at the same time pursuing someone else. I have no tolerance for cheaters. Lesson learned.

Lol meal out of a bread crumb!

In the past, I got an FB request from a previous ex and I was like "woohoo!!!! BUFFET!!!!!"

Lol meal out of a bread crumb!

In the past, I got an FB request from a previous ex and I was like "woohoo!!!! BUFFET!!!!!"

using breadcrumbs in a meal also usually involves egg(on.ya.face....):cool:

• Like 1
  • Author
GlassesSeventy

I really don't know what's happened...oh man, I bet I look so stupid to you all...I was making such good progress, too.

Edited by GlassesSeventy
I really don't know what's happened...oh man, I bet I look so stupid to you all...I was making such good progress, too.

nah man. happens to the best of us. we're just hardened experts ;)

• Like 1

Yeah... I take a lot of crap from others telling e I'm heartless, pessimistic, a party-pooper and a real negative bitch.

But honestly?

I'm not.

I just know, through having been here a looooong time, what works better.

I don't think you're stupid at all.

Look, people keep talking about using their hearts or their heads, as if they were two different locations...

And in some ways, they are....

Two trains of thought here, from my PoV...

(If I see your eyes glaze over, I'll shut up.....)

Western ideology would have us know, anatomically, that the topmost organ is responsible for everything below.

Our brains - a grey, ploppy mass of jelly-like consistency, is in charge of everything else.

That's where everything 'sits'.

And our hearts are controlled by our brain.

Absolutely right, anatomically.

However:

I strudied the Japanese therapy of shiatsu for 3 years, and gained my practoce certificate (although through weird circumstance not relevant here, I never took up the practioce. But I digress.)

Traditional Oriental Medicine (or TOM for short) takes a rather different view on things.

Bear in mind that there are well-written and authoritative archives, manuscripts and documents dating back around 4000 years, that outline and describe this medical system in great detail.

A system that is still very much in use today, in the Sino-orient.

Most Chinese hospitals practice this system, alongside the more recent medical, surgical and pharmaceutical system we know here.

In fact, many Western Hospitals and health centres, advocate practices like acupuncture, Tai Chi and Meditation, as extremely supportive practices, to run alongside systems more familiar to us.

I mention this to illustrate that it's not quackery.

TOM offers a slightly different slant on the organs and their functions: and without making you catatonic and rigid with boredom, each organ is also attributed with a specific emotion or feeling.

However, the idea that the body's organs had, so to speak, a 'mind of their own' has always been derided and poo-pooed in the west, as fantastical nonsense.

Until recently.

Scientists have decided that the butterflies in our tummy, are actually a real, sensation-al feeling which denotes a cogitational ability, in the stomach.

Bear in mind, this realisation is extremely recent, in Western medical ideology.

Yet for 4000 years, as far as the Chinese/orientals have been concerned, the emotion associated with the stomach - is 'Thought'.

The Spleen Contains 'Yi' [The ability to think and remember] and corresponds to the Emotional States of Pensiveness and Worry.

The mental processes of thinking and remembering are considered to be part of the physiological activity of the spleen. A person with a poor digestive system usually cannot think clearly. This is because clear yang energy fails to rise up to the heart and brain, or because of accumulating dampness clouding the orifices. As always, this relationship also works the other way around: if a person thinks or worries too much, this can easily lead to digestive symptoms such as poor appetite, diarrhoea, or constipation.

(From here.)

To begin with, hard as it may seem, we have to try to lay aside everything we know about the Spleen/stomach, purely and simply from our western medical, logical PoV.

The Chinese are now aware of the globally accepted anatomical functions of these organs. To be honest, they were aware of them before we were...

(are you still awake....?)

However, there's no denying that their own diagnostic evaluative system knew a whole lot more than we did, a whole lot longer ago.

Scientific findings now, are confirming their findings, then.

Then, remember, being circa 4000 years ago.

4000 years ago, we were still stuck in the Bronze age!

The whole point I'm making is - that I truly, really do understand how you're feeling.

And that kick in the gut so many people experience when they're absolutely dying to break NC - is a very, very real sensation.

So when you have 2 locations in your body, urging you to remedy something, but the conflicting head-Logic of NC contradicting them - it's bloody hard to not let your emotions win.

Hopefully, this helps you understand me more, when I kick you in the nuts.

I'm only trying to help.....

:D

• Author
GlassesSeventy

Haha - no, my eyes didn't glaze over once, Tara. I kind of get it...that each organ has it's own thoughts, so to speak? I'm probably not getting it, am I...