happy i got cheated on

for the 1st time ever i can safely say im happy i got cheated on, tonight i saw my ex in my local, its the 1st time ive seen her in person in about 8 months, we have been broken up for about 9 months. To start with i felt nothing at all when i saw her, i even had to look twice and when i recognised it was her i was like wow, someones met a kebab and let them selfs go abit lol. Im not saying she's all ugly and that but shes just not the girl i fell inlove with. I dont know if she saw me but im sure she did, she was on the table infront of me plus i had to go past her when i went to the bar, i never tried talking to her or anything, she doesnt deserve the air i breathe.

My point being, im happy she cheated now because i dont find her attractive at all, im not saying im all sexy and that lol cos im not, i didnt even look my best tonight.

Anyway,ill give you all abit of good news, i no longer hurt, its very very rare i think about her and when i do its like for a few seconds, ive had the odd dream but its more like a nightmare haha., plus im no longer single, so life is going pretty good, not to mention my business is going good.

There is hope for all you broken hearted people, just live life, i did and im as happy as chitown when he sees my posts :p

• Like 2

I saw my first Italian ex last night too!!! At the bar he opened and I wrote the menu for. :lmao: And I looked freaking fantastic in my new coat and pants. More than ten pounds lighter and with longer natural brown hair.

Hadnt seen or heard from him in 8+ months. He was all smiles but I can tell he's kinda anxious to see me too. I was freaking shaking!!!

Sorry just my story ;)

• Author

dont be sorry lol, im in a good mood, not because ive seen her but because shes not attractive to me anymore, there was always something inside me that was nervous about seeing her, like i was going to feel hurt again, but i didnt woohoo. I suppose i kinda wished i looked my best but whats the point, i dont want her anymore., She had to have seen me but chose to blank me, then again i know she hates me, i just dont know why, she was the 1 who cheated, i just moved on. 9 months ago i couldnt see life without her, now i dont want her near me lmao, would cramp my style ye know haha

• Author

so im now sober and i still feel nothing after seeing her last night, guess that means im indifferent. My hard work has finally paid off :D

LMAO!! I don't know why you're bringing me into this, you made all of those changes on your own! You put in the work and finally started to heal! You did the work. Not me.

Although, when you first started on here, you were the most stubborn SOB in the world and people were telling you what you needed to do and.......you never frickin did them. And you were always wondering why you were still getting burned...WELL, DUH!!!!!

But, once you started to listen, it started to get better for you. You were a wreck at first, but you slowly started to heal. And look at you now! You've made positive changes in your life. You start to feel better about yourself, you fixed YOU and other girl was attracted to you. Now, you're happily dating again and have a booming business! Positive changes is key to healing and moving on! Your Ex is probably kicking herself in the ass and your new girl is reaping the benefits of her mistakes!

I'll be honest, in the beginning, I never thought you were going to be a success story. I'm so glad that I was wrong. I think it's time that you stick around and help people that are in the boat that you were in. I think you have a lot of experience and first hand knowledge on why NC and positive changes works!

Great job, dude!

• Author

Thanks chi,and everyone else for that matter, you all helped me. I do wish i had listened in the 1st place but its all over now and im happy once again. Bringing you into it made you smile didnt it ;) thats what im all about haha. My sense of homour is back, the girls love it lol.

Last night was just wierd, to feel nothing at all, i thought maybe its cos id had a few drinks, then this morning i felt nothing at all still so i thought well i must be over her. I hope she is kicking herself for losing a person like me, not cos i want revenge or anything but its nice to know im a good guy :p .. 1 thing i did notice though was her parents never spoke to me either,that isnt like them, i see her mother all the time and she always asks how i am etc, i guess its because they was with my ex, plus she blanked me lol,but who cares, im happy atlast.

Im going to stick around as much as i can and help people, i know what its like to be rock bottom, i was that bad i even cut my wrists,now look at me, there is hope, if i can make it then anyone can.