my experience...

jjmonkey008

Sorry about this, i know many people have worse experiences then me, i just need to get it all out. I was goin out with this girl for about 6 months when she suddenly broke it off. she told me we were goin too fast, but i knew that wasnt true. i finally asked her about it and she told me the truth: the last month or so shes just been keeping me around because she likes the stuff we do physically. she could care less for me emotionally. she stopped likin me emotionally about a month ago, but through that month she kept telling me how much she loved me and cared about me and missed me. wtf? ok...im done. sorry again for this i just had to say it to someone...

hurtingandconfused
through that month she kept telling me how much she loved me and cared about me and missed me. wtf?

Yep, sounds like a girl alright. Anyhow consider yourself lucky, some people were with their s/o for years. However, I know the feeling is the still the same. All you have to do is get back on your feet and try again with another.

ThisGirlNameKD

No offense and not to condone what she did, but guys do this stuff to girls all the time. Get with them or stay with them for what's physical. It's funny how the respond when the tables are turn.