LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

Still living together broken up, tips needed to cope

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

Old 18th January 2013, 1:47 AM   #1

Still living together broken up, tips needed to cope

So I am still living with my ex after we have broken up and I am finding it not easy to deal with. We are still fighting all the time - how do you cope with this?
I'm angry because there is no love or passion left we broke up because:
#he won't sign a financial agreement and I will be coming into money in the future - he says I am money obsessed yet always comes up with some argument about signing it without speaking to a lawyer of looking at it which I see now were just excuses
# he messaged a girl overseas a few days after we broke up which I saw when we got back together for a few days and seemed really sneaky his answer was "oh well we were broken up I moved on" which 4 days later after a over a year of dating hurt as who does this?
So with all above how do I cope whilst we still live together - there is no point fighting and I don't want to be with him anymore but sometimes given we live together I feel frustrated about above and can't help myself saying something
Our lease is up soon and I am moving in with my mum to save and travel this year - the lease is in my name he can't move out till February as he won't have money till then but I feel frustrated and used that he is still hear but I can't throw him out so tips needed
Louboutin_lover is offline   Reply With Quote