Out of left field!!

Ok this is my first ever post...

I met a women in late July and struck up a relationship through just texting for about a month before we ever met. We txted everyday sharing jokes, personal stuff, flirty msgs, pictures etc etc.

The convos were always natural and easy abd it was as if I'd known her for years. now she had went away in late August but we still managed to send msgs back and forth. We had planned on meeting when she returned but when she did she informed me that since she'd returned she had been on 2 dates with another guy and wasn't going to date both of us.

Well I was shocked beyond belief and poured my heart to her and told her I only needed one chance to sweep her off her feet in person. She agreed to a date and needless to say sparks flew and the other guy was toast.

We continued texting every day and had another date a week later. We decided to make it official and started dating seriously.

Things were fantastic from day one, she made me so happy and was always talking about how great I treated her (her last BF cheated on her) and not to mention we were extremely compatible on the bedroom. She loved every minute of hanging out with me. She also is involved with a competive sports team that travelled a lot for tournaments. I would support her and cheer her on all the time and even made it to a few tourneys.

Of course there were a couple of bumps in the road along the way but nothing major as far as I thought. Her mother told her she thought my FB posts were too negative (really??) and one night at a tourney her mothers friend told her I was unfriendly and standoffish, I mean I have a little trouble w shyness when it comes to some ppl I don't know, I didn't think I was too bad to the guy. That night I also got into a heated disagreement w a very good friend (alcohol was involved). But we patched it up the next day, she didn't like the fact I started something w a good friend.

Now another month passed and she continued to pump my tires w you're so great to me, so handsome, talk of moving in together, babies and even telling her sis in law I was probably going to marry her and that she was in love.

I know that all seems quick but I'm tellin you the spark is there and it feels right.

This continued right up until a few days before Christmas when all of a sudden she starts to really miss her family out east and starts to think about whether or not to move or stay and whether or not to take me with her or stay for me. Well she decided that She's doing neither and she wants to break up. I mean I was floored!! And she also spent Christmas Eve w her ex BF and his family bc she doesn't have any here which I understand bc she moved here for him and lived w his parents for months but still it hurt.

I couldn't believe the switch she turned, she then refused to see me or call me and I spent a week txting and fbing her (I now know that was a huge mistake) should have gone NC but I was so shocked and without answers. I couldn't believe that 7 days could change all that!?

Now it's to the point where she's dating another guy she met a wk after she dumped me (although she says its not serious) and has told me a few times she wants no more contact ever and she deleted me from her social networks. I've backed right off from trying to talk to her but how the hell did this happen?

I want her back bc it feels so right to me, I know she feels something too but I believe she's running away bc she wants to move back east and doesn't want to hurt me maybe. I'm willing to move out there with her and I told her that before.

Any help?

Wow this is a tricky one. I don't know what is going on with her. I'm sorry this has happened to you :( I was dumped out of the blue too, it really hurts I know.

The only thing I can think of is that she had her on that new guy for a while and that is why she left you. To date someone a WEEK after a break up, that's just harsh and weird. I'd say he was on the scene before that.

• Like 1

I agree with MyAngel . Sorry man but I doubt she dumped you just cuz she wanted to move, she obviously used that as an excuse to let both you and her own self out more easily. This other guy was definitely in her picture before.

The only thing you can do now is apply NC and hope she comes back in the long run. Theres nothing else you can really do if she already started dating someone, cuz he is filling that void that usually appears after a break up.

• Like 1
  • Author

Bit of an update

I did ask her if she left me for him bc if that's the case I can live with that eventually but she said "No I met him 2 wks ago" (this was 3 wks after we broke up so theres your 1 wk to start dating)

It really seems she broke up w me for no reason. She did give me some reasons about she needs a nicer guy who's not so shy around ppl. The funny thing is I'm usually the loud mouth centre of attention at most parties where I feel comfortable. We never really hung out w anybody other than a few couples bc we were both new to this particular city and I got along with them and we had beers and wine and lots of stories and laughs. . I mean how the hell could I treat her like gold and never have a serious fight only a few small disagreements and have her think I'd treat all other ppl like dirt? Doesn't add up to me.

Now I should say that I do have a tendency to be overly negative but I'm working on that now and it's a very fixable thing I think. I'm extremely driven and always what to improve. So I know I can fix that part.

Anyway she is about to send me a closure email this wk and we've decided to only exchange or forward any funny/awesome emails. She has already sent me one today that was hilarious, right up our humour alley.

I'm moving forward and working on myself but some answers from her would be great.