Instagram got me

Damnit, I was 2 weeks HARD NC, and i just typed instagram.com/ to look at someones profile on my work computer and my ex's profile came up because google chrome save it as a recent address. On the 1st i asked her to make it private which she did so we both can move on and now she made it unprivate.

Im sorry, that is her making a point and it HAS everything to do with me. I know what she is doing.. she wants me to hang on and I have to fight the urge to not go there now knowing i can see her ****.

It just pisses me off that she doesnt want me to move on.

Ruby Slippers

There are programs that will let you block certain web sites in your browser. If you can't resist looking, that's what I recommend you do.

Delete it and don't look back, best thing I ever did for myself and you must do the same.

I've found that girls who use instagram frequently lack self esteem and use it as a tool to build their self-esteem. Maybe this little tidbit will help you in your recovery because I look back on my ex and laugh at how pathetic she is now! Always needing others approval..adios!

• Author
Delete it and don't look back, best thing I ever did for myself and you must do the same.

I've found that girls who use instagram frequently lack self esteem and use it as a tool to build their self-esteem. Maybe this little tidbit will help you in your recovery because I look back on my ex and laugh at how pathetic she is now! Always needing others approval..adios!

Thats a great point but at the same time i like seeing other's pictures from back home... i dont think i should have to delete it because of her. I know i am strong enough not to look but i just dont get why she wouldnt respect my wishes on one thing and let me move on.