She doesn't miss me.

throwaway_here

So I posted here before, and here is my story.

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/breaks-breaking-up/362896-broke-no-contact-now-i-have-major-dilemma#post4462791

Nearly 3 months into the break up now and I'm finally starting to realise that she isn't coming back. But the worst part for me now is not the fact I miss her still because I've gotten used to that feeling but it's the fact that she clearly doesn't miss me.

She's never tried to initiate contact and when I have, she responded with a pretty short reply.

I've been going no contact but I must admit I check her facebook and twitter a lot. Seems she's very happy without me, her facebook is full of pictures of her being happy, partying with her friends, and guy friends.

I found out from twitter that she's been hanging around this guy she's known for years, even in her house. She's always hung around with her guy friends so maybe it's not a big deal, in the tweets to him she makes fun of him like friends do, it does seem really flirty though and it's killing me to see she can just move on and not give a **** about me anymore. I could be reading way too much into it, as my ex is the kinda girl that thinks guys just wanna be friends even though the majority would want more if they got the chance regardless of how long they were friends.

anyway rant over, thanks for listening.

Sorry you're still hurting :( maybe knowing that she seems fine without you will help you move the rest of the way on. There's no point pining over someone who is long gone... Still, it's so hard to move on!

• Author
throwaway_here

I just really thought that she was the one you know, that might sound stupid but she was the hottest girl I've ever been with and we just clicked. It was completely out of the blue when she dumped me and knowing she's fine and probably never gonna speak to me again is really hard.

Yep, it comes as such a shock most of the time. You will find someone else and you will love again; someone that fits with you better than you could ever dream.

These things have to happen so we can get to where we are supposed to be in life. Remember that.

• Like 1
Yep, it comes as such a shock most of the time. You will find someone else and you will love again; someone that fits with you better than you could ever dream.

These things have to happen so we can get to where we are supposed to be in life. Remember that.

I hate to say it but it's true ,

Mine doesn't miss me either. She sent me and email for my bday said she always care for me blah blah blah..and SHE REALLY MISSES MY DOG (my pure bred show dog quality Golden Retriever). that he is so beautiful and playful and full of life lol :)!

So i know EXACTLY where i stand..less important to her than a dog. :lmao:

• Like 2

Chin up m8. Train to force her out of your mind. I mean, why think of her and waste the precious time you have in this life pining over someone who doesnt think about you?

And stop checking her twitter and facebook, you should block her 100%

It will get better, trust me, but not if you keep tabs on her life.

• Like 1