I'm in love with my best friend...he's in love with someone else... HELP

sexirubberducky13

sexirubberducky13

*excuse my spelling i'm a horrible typist*

I know this guy named Tim. I've known him for about 5 years now. We've been the best of friends. We tell everything to each other sometimes to my displeasure. But then we have our flirtatious moments *teenage hormones* so that lead us to go out twice. We broke up the first time because we were much too young and too far apart. The second time is a mystery to me but i think it was because i wouldn't put out.

Ever since then we have been like brother and sister basicly. yet i have once again developed feelings for him and i am positivly sure he dosn't feel the same. This is because he's has been dating his girlfriend Sandy for almost 5 months. He is SO happy with her that i just withdraw my emotions and push them aside...thats when i met Mike.

Mike is a boy a year younger than me *notice the word boy* i too have known him for a while and he asked me out three moths ago. I accpeted and now i am still in "like" with Tim and i don't know what to do. I'm sort of torn in between them. i've even lost 8lbs in order to get Tim's attention...apraently for nothing. It's crazy but he's the only guy i can love like a friend and like ya know a "LOVER" An asd i'm determind to get him back...yet i dunno if we'll last as long as i would with mike...

So this is where you come in- should i stay with Mike and make the best of some one who treats me right...or should i dump him and be myself for a while and wait for Tim...some one who i Truly care about *even as a friend*

oh and ps-i hate being alone LOL :o

I am jealous of you.

I am a 40 year old married man stuck in a miserable marriage and suffering a mid life crisis.

I would give anything to be young and be in your position.

You will meet hundreds of men alot more compatable over the next so many years.

Ten years from now you will look back at this dilemma and laugh; if you even remember it.

• Author
sexirubberducky13

sorry if you feel that way i'm only asking for advice to help me now...

sorry to hear about your marriage if your so misrable you should talk it out with your partner or separate... although it may be devastating for your children (if you have any) about your mid-life crisis i have nothing to help you about that for i havn't gone though that yet. I know i'm young and stupid but i still need help ...

ps i normally don't ask for help either.....

thanks for the post anyway

I was just trying to point out that your problems aren't so bad.

You want some advice? Do what your heart tells you and tell all parties involved what your feelings are. some people could get hurt, you could get hurt.

But if you don't do this you will be saying "what if" for many years to come.

sexyrubberduckii13

scary concept but thanks! that was just what i needed and HAPPY EASTER! i hope all ure probloms will be resovled. I'll keep this thing posted as the situation progressess for better or worse. so KEEP POSTING EVERY ONE.

THanks Fred