lost in mess

Good evening,

I really don't have anyone to talk to about this including family and (friends), so hopefully i can release my calls for help here. It's been about a month since me and my gf broke up , and its been way more down than up. I feel way more depressed I believe because I really have no friends that can help distract me. So it's been hard but I've somehow managed, I've been working a lot and also have kickboxing classes 2 days a week. So today me and my ex hung out and it was ok. I'm not gonna lie she looked amazing and i had all the urges to hold her hand and kiss her non stop, but I didn't. She seems happy tho unlike me, and that makes me feel worse I don't know why. She broke up with me a alot of times prior to this break up and I'm really discouraged about our relationship. I feel that this time she had a good reason but I just found out that I wasn't over all the other break ups before. I know that we were in an unhealthy relationship. She did make me happy and I know that I love her , but I don't know what to do. I am inside all this mess and can't clearly think, so I hope that someone outside this mess can give me their opinion on my situation.

Thank you

Good evening,

I really don't have anyone to talk to about this including family and (friends), so hopefully i can release my calls for help here. It's been about a month since me and my gf broke up , and its been way more down than up. I feel way more depressed I believe because I really have no friends that can help distract me. So it's been hard but I've somehow managed, I've been working a lot and also have kickboxing classes 2 days a week. So today me and my ex hung out and it was ok. I'm not gonna lie she looked amazing and i had all the urges to hold her hand and kiss her non stop, but I didn't. She seems happy tho unlike me, and that makes me feel worse I don't know why. She broke up with me a alot of times prior to this break up and I'm really discouraged about our relationship. I feel that this time she had a good reason but I just found out that I wasn't over all the other break ups before. I know that we were in an unhealthy relationship. She did make me happy and I know that I love her , but I don't know what to do. I am inside all this mess and can't clearly think, so I hope that someone outside this mess can give me their opinion on my situation.

Thank you

I'm so sorry for you. probably seeing her this soon was NOT the best idea...as it is just keeping hope alive when there is no hope.

You are setting yourself up for a large fall.

However, I really fell your lonliness. I too, have no one to talk to about this.

That is why I post here so much...I have nowhere else to turn.

whenever I was in pain or hurting, i always turned to HER...and now that she's gone...i have nowhere else to go :(

Just know you are not alone.

Edited by crashvector
  • Author
I'm so sorry for you. probably seeing her this soon was NOT the best idea...as it is just keeping hope alive when there is no hope.

You are setting yourself up for a large fall.

However, I really fell your lonliness. I too, have no one to talk to about this.

That is why I post here so much...I have nowhere else to turn.

whenever I was in pain or hurting, i always turned to HER...and now that she's gone...i have nowhere else to go :(

Just know you are not alone.

Thanks for the reply! yea being a lone really stinks, I really hope to find decent friends that will last a lifetime, if anything just one. It's confusing, and i think you're right I'm better off alone for awhile to find myself. Anyways feel free to pm me if youd like because at least here you can be heard.