I am getting warnings that this web site has a virus.

Yeah I got that message this weekend as well. I'm pretty sure that's why my work computer has a virus. I do my work but always keep LS open in the background when I have downtime, I went on vacation... came back and my computer is just FCKED. It's a regular Dell... my computer at home is a Mac & is perfectly fine, those I think are much less susceptible to most viruses.

• Author

The first time I got the warning, I ignored it by using internet Explorer. Microsoft security Essentials picked up virus from my laptop and suspended it. When I seen the warning again, I'm using my cell phone for now.

I got it on Google Chrome not only for this website but several other websites that I visit regularly. What I did was go to Settings->show advanced settings->privacy-> deselect "enable phishing and malware protection.

Chrome blocked this website for a while and warned me that this site insert malware on its site, I couldnt see LS for few days because of that but now ok again.

There is some kinda of virus. Either in the ads or in another form. Luckily my internet security and virus scanner automatically block anything right away.

But the people running the site DO need to look into it.

Chrome blocked this website for a while and warned me that this site insert malware on its site, I couldnt see LS for few days because of that but now ok again.

exactly the same for me.

I'm on a mac, and all seems ok.