! 1st break up. Can't move on til I understand...

My boyfriend of 18 months dumped me 11 days ago.

I'm coping ok to be honest. Probably He has behaved VERY badly...

He dumped me by text because I had a pregnancy scare and He flipped out "can't you see how this affects me?!" etc very very very ridiculous immature and selfish behaviour followed...

But then He calmed down the next day and when I was at the hospital he said he was "behind me whatever the outcome" once i told him I was not pregnant he then dumped me by text.

He said he "wasn't happy, didn't wanna settle down" (but neither did I!!!!!! Grrrrr) anyway I don't buy that he wasn't happy for the following reasons...

He recently bought me a beautiful and expensive bracelet for my birthday

He had planned to spend Xmas with my family and has bought my presents

Our sex life had not changed at all

He told me he loved me about 3/4 times a day

There were no clues he may not be happy if anything we have been happier recently than we have previously been!

Has he freaked out?

Let me stress...I don't want him back cos judging by the way he's handled this he's jot the man for me and god forbid I actually was pregnant :eek:

But has he got grass is greener syndrome? Or has he just freaked out.

I treat him so well did as much as I could to make him happy as he's living miles away from family and friends so me and family made him 1000000% welcome etc

He hasn't even apologised to me? But has said to my mum that he knows he should have spoke to me face to face, but now he won't see me?

Any advice or insight will help.

I suppose I just can't handle the fact he has just left me, given bogus reasons for it and essentially "got away with it" :(:(:(

Oomph and I was causally at my gym the other day when he appeared...he doesn't go to my gym he goes to one about 3 miles away and to get in my gym he will have had to pay half his membership at the other place! What is he playing at. He looked embarrassed but didn't speak to me.

Edited by Gigglygirl
My boyfriend of 18 months dumped me 11 days ago.

I'm coping ok to be honest. Probably He has behaved VERY badly...

He dumped me by text because I had a pregnancy scare and He flipped out "can't you see how this affects me?!" etc very very very ridiculous immature and selfish behaviour followed...

But then He calmed down the next day and when I was at the hospital he said he was "behind me whatever the outcome" once i told him I was not pregnant he then dumped me by text.

He said he "wasn't happy, didn't wanna settle down" (but neither did I!!!!!! Grrrrr) anyway I don't buy that he wasn't happy for the following reasons...

He recently bought me a beautiful and expensive bracelet for my birthday

He had planned to spend Xmas with my family and has bought my presents

Our sex life had not changed at all

He told me he loved me about 3/4 times a day

There were no clues he may not be happy if anything we have been happier recently than we have previously been!

Has he freaked out?

Let me stress...I don't want him back cos judging by the way he's handled this he's jot the man for me and god forbid I actually was pregnant :eek:

But has he got grass is greener syndrome? Or has he just freaked out.

I treat him so well did as much as I could to make him happy as he's living miles away from family and friends so me and family made him 1000000% welcome etc

He hasn't even apologised to me? But has said to my mum that he knows he should have spoke to me face to face, but now he won't see me?

Any advice or insight will help.

I suppose I just can't handle the fact he has just left me, given bogus reasons for it and essentially "got away with it" :(:(:(

Oomph and I was causally at my gym the other day when he appeared...he doesn't go to my gym he goes to one about 3 miles away and to get in my gym he will have had to pay half his membership at the other place! What is he playing at. He looked embarrassed but didn't speak to me.

Hun, the two text messages alone would be enough for me to dump that guy like a hot plate. Actually, the first message would be enough. Talking to your mom is just the cherry on the cake.