Ex is giving me mixed signals

Me and my ex split up a few months ago after a 2 year relationship, she cheated on me by kissing another guy and then dumped me a week later. While we wasnt together she kissed this guy again and is now good friends with him:sick:. 3 weeks ago she texted me and asked me to try again, it lasted a week and she changed her mind and said she didnt want me back no more. She then texted me last saturday apologising and she told me she made a big mistake and we will definitely get back together she pretty much begged me, i was weary on allowing it but i ended up agreeing. A week has now gone and things have been on the ups and downs. Last sunday she was interrigating me into telling her everything i did when i wasnt with her, she was like " i would love it if kissed any other girls or did anything with anyone, one of the reasons why i want you back is because you've changed " So she made me spit something out, Last sunday i told her 2 girls where touching me up in my mates car and that i touched them aswell but nothing sexual happend just touching outside of pants and a few kisses that is it, but at first she was like " oh ur such a bad boy " she seemed really impressed in a wierd way:S, she told me that it hasnt bothered her but it makes her sick thinking about it, this happend nearly 2 months ago when we wasnt together. She has been hot and cold with me the past week, today she told me she doesnt feel the passion anymore or the love but she said she still wants to get back together if i do :S. And just before she told me her mum asked her why where not back together yet and she replied " because he did dirty stuff with 2 girls " and when i asked her if that was why, she flipped and said " we are not having this conversation im not ready" she said when she is ready she will talk to me about it, this gives me the idea that she is leading me on a bit, but at the same time she is planning her future with me and telling me she is saving up for a birthday present for me:/ And when i see her she acts like she loves me a lot, she is all over me and tells me she loves me and everything. I honestly dont know what to do, i cant force answers out of her or ask her to get with me right now because that will wreck things.

She has been talking to this other guy quite alot aswell which really makes me insecure. She is always talking about other girls with me making me compliment them or say nice stuff, and when i compliment someone or whatever she gets hurt but when i dont say anything she will be like " well i guess you havent changed why are you so gay id rarther u tell me what girls you like or think are pretty " Ughhh i dont know with this girl! Sometimes i have to lie or make up silly things just to shut her up, i exagerrated abit with the 2 girls just to shut her up and make her think im not such a nice guy. I can see this going nowhere and it just is going to end up in pain can anyone give me any advice or look at it from another prospective for me, because she is confusing i dont understand her, i want to tell her all this but it wont end up well she will just argue with me and tell me she doesnt want to talk about it.