She's dumped me 3 times in the past month!?

I'm 27 years old, single father of a 3 year old boy, and she's 23,a single mother of a 1 year old boy. Well we've been dating for nine months. Everything has been perfect expect she started to ignore me and started to be very rude to me. Well after work one night she stayed after and got trashed with her guy friend. I called a couple of times because I was worried about her and then she answer and said "****ing faggot" then hung up. So I could a bunch of times after that because I was like "wtf". Well the next morning she texted me and dumped me. Turns out the guy slept over in her bed but "nothing happen". well a few days later she tells me she's going to start dating someone, but loves me still and misses me. Then she has me come down to see her and makes up with me until I left, where she dumped me for the second time. Well this guy friend of hers was the one she's been seeing since we broke up, they ended going out and she slept with him. Well the following weekend she has me come see her again and makes up with me. Well 6 hours later she dumps me again and continues to date this guy friend. Well finally over the weekend she has me come see her and we make up and have stayed together. Tues she said she was at school but that was a lie, she met up with her guy friend to fully end things with him,even their friendship. On Wed she said her feelings are all over the place and needs some space for a week to sort through them. But she thinks she loves me and wants to be with me. In the mean time we are staying together until she makes up her mind. Its really killing me, I try my hardest not to talk to her but we've always been so close together. I don't know for sure if she's telling me is the truth because of the past few weeks. But she said its to honestly think about her feelings and not see anyone. Is this a chick thing? Because me being a guy it takes us maybe a day to pull it together. Any advice?

Take a hint?

She dumped you 3 times in a month, and is sleeping with someone else?

As a guy, you should say "Im not going to let this dumbass treat me like this" and move on

I dont understand why this is so difficult for people.

• Author

The relationship we had with each other and our kids was very serious. I was about to propose to her before this happen. She knew it was coming at some point in time. That night that everything happen,earlier in the day she found out she had a miscarriage. So I don't know if she got scared of the future, had post miscarriage depression of what. It's hard knowing because she doesn't know what got into her. But at the same time I don't know if what she's telling me now the truth or just a bunch of bull**** like the past couple of weeks.