Exe's Birthday

Today is my exe's birthday. I have had people telling me I should at least wish him a happy birthday, and others say I shouldn't. I really don't want to. The only reason why I could think of doing it, is to get under his new gf's skin, but that's not very mature haha. I want to, but I won't. Or course I'm a little sad, because this day last year, I was out celebrating with him. Oh well, I'm just glad the day's over.

Yay me.

Good for you!

Yeah, that's a tough one. I guess I would think about that too, since my exs bd is coming up in december.. Still a long way but I don't know if I'd wish her a happy birthday.. Probably not.

But hey, you made it!

Congratulations.

I have been thinkin about it too. My ex has her birthday in December. However, I rather focus on moving on. I hope so much that by Dec I'll be over this whole stuff.

Today is my exe's birthday. I have had people telling me I should at least wish him a happy birthday, and others say I shouldn't. I really don't want to. The only reason why I could think of doing it, is to get under his new gf's skin, but that's not very mature haha. I want to, but I won't. Or course I'm a little sad, because this day last year, I was out celebrating with him. Oh well, I'm just glad the day's over.

Yay me.

i feel your pain, my ex's birthday is next week but i refuse to wish him a happy birthday. regardless, he will have a happy one, whether i wish him happy birthday or not.. and i am not in the right place mentally to wish him well right now. it's not worth it. maybe later on when i get over him.

Yay me.

My exes birthday was on 9/7. The day came and went. It would have been the 4th birthday I spent with him. I didn't so much as wish him a happy birthday in my mind. Complete silence. Did he realize it and feel sad? Who knows. But there's no way in hell i'd wish ANYONE a happy ANYTHING if they disrespected me as badly as my ex did me.

Oh wow, it's your birthday! GO F YOURSELF.