No remorse

I finally just broke it off with my ex gf. She had broken it off 3 months ago, and had handled it in a pretty bad way.

She then begged and begged to talk to me. I slowly opened up. We met up, and then she was straight back into "relationship" mode. I wasnt though, the damage from the break up, meant i was never going to fully jump in straight away.

So basically, i brought it right back to once a week maybe less. Within a month, she began nagging, complaining, and essentially being pretty horrible.

Coupled with this I found out she was on a dating website, and active. So Ive put an end to the whole thing.

Guess what Im wondering is, how on earth can dumpers expect you to want to jump right back into the same relationship that they left you from?

It was like she expected me to worship her and put her ahead of my new life (which id carved out when severely heart broken) - id moved to a new town, started hanging out with new friends, and got super fit.

Ive realised I simply dont want her in my life anymore, in any capacity, and I dont feel bad about that at all. Is that normal?