Not sure if i should continue NC

So me and this girl have been seeing eachother for the last 3 months I am 27 and she is 21 with a 18 month old girl. We were both trying to take things slow because we have had unhealthy relationships in the past and we didn't want to jump right back into another co-dependent relationship. We have been officialy bf and gf for alittle over a month. She moved to north carolina and had been living ther for 3 years. In that time she met a guy moved in immediatly and they planned to have a kid 3 months into it they were together for those 3 years. They had the kid and he couldn't provide kept losing jobs, couldn't keep a house and just straight up couldn't provide a stable enviroment for her or the child. He has a total of 7 kids with 3 girls. He is always dodgeing child support and is just a scumbag. She finally was able to leave him and move back home to ny and i met her a few months after she moved back. She was out of contact with this guy for awhile and things were going good with us. She was still having a hard time with the fact her whole world had been turned upside down but i was patient and supported her and her child any way i could. He called in the middle of the night out of no where and wants her to move back there and he wants to be a part of her childs life again. I know and she has even said she doesn't think things would be different but it was enough for her to get thrown back alot with the healing process. She now says she needs sometime to decide what to do and she said its not fair to keep us going the way it is with her knowing she isn't entirely over her past relationship. I put it all out there how i feel about her and how I would understand whatever decision she made. It is the 2nd day with NC. It is really hard for me to not just text her and ask how she is doing but I think it is the best thing for me to do. I have strong feelings for her and it is the healthiest relationship either one of has ever had. Im just not sure what i should do right now i am torn apart. she said she didn't want me to stop talking to her but Im almost thinking it might be the best thing for me to do so she can see how her life would be without me in it and give her time to miss me. any advice would be appreciated thank you for taking the time to read this post.

• Author

Any advice would help. Im feeling really down tonight and i keep worrying about us. Im on the verge of contacting her and im entirely confused on what to do at this point.

• Author

Thanks for the advice. I have been alittle leary of the fact that she has a kid and thought i should just run too. I never pictured myself dating someone with a kid but i actually enjoy the kid. I know its going to be alot harder having a kid in the picture but i have liked it so far. i have told her i would treat her daughter like she was my own and i mean it.