Is it wrong of me to miss my ex?

We went out for a few months, he ignored me, neglected me, took advantage of me. I now have a new boyfriend and I love him with all of my heart, but I cannot stop thinking about my ex. He tried to get me to take him back 3 times already and I found it rather amusing. But I declined everytime. Is it normal to have someone so horrible on your mind 24/7 when you've found someone else so wonderful? Again, I don't want my ex back, I love my boyfriend. (I really do) But I just wonder how it would be if he wouldnt have been so mean. My new boyfriend talks to me every chance he gets, is kind to me, and is very respectful. I had a dream about my ex last night. I think about him every day, and it's been almost 3 months since he dumped me. I miss him, but I have mixed feeling about him. Part of me harts him, part of me misses him so much. Is this wrong of me?

I dont think this is odd, i think this is how a lot of women behave. Me being a guy have no idea why women are like this. Maybe with some soul searching you could come up with an answer so men could understand why women love men that treat them like garbage.

Edited by blotter