Still beat after each day

To catch you up: http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/breaks-breaking-up/337334-read-everyone-realize

I figured id be making a bit of progress by now. But it seems like its just getting worse each day no matter what i do. Its like i realize shes with someone else and looks/most likely is happy with him and i hate knowing that, but somehow i still really miss her as bad as things ended. Thinking about her also. I dont contact her at all. I dont ever plan to. I dont want anything to do with her now. I just dont get it.

Hindsight_is_20_20

I feel the same way. Some days I have more hope than others. Some days I wake up with anxiety, can't stop thinking about him. Other days I'm stronger. Today has been hard, the last few days I've felt okay. Sometimes I feel like it comes on when the weekend is close. The dreaded weekend..

• Author
I feel the same way. Some days I have more hope than others. Some days I wake up with anxiety, can't stop thinking about him. Other days I'm stronger. Today has been hard, the last few days I've felt okay. Sometimes I feel like it comes on when the weekend is close. The dreaded weekend..

I feel the same way. Its more anxiety than hope. I have no hope now. Once she ended up with someone else, and it only took about a month and a half, that sealed my fate. It just seems im more miserable than anything as it goes on. I felt i had so much more to give. I did everything i could while we were together. Especially after breakup. Gave space,etc. but i guess it wasnt enough. This guy got her so quickly. It took months for me until i finally had her. But its her choice. If shes happy, thats it. Shes not coming back. And i dont want her back at all now after she did this.

• Author
I read your previous post. The girl you went out with obviously has issues she needs to work on. Plus, I can almost guarantee you that the guy she is with now will not be with her for long. This wouldn't matter anyhow, for she would only hold you back from your potential.

Now like I wrote in the last post I replied to, following these steps may help you.

Thats what ive been trying to do. It seems like each day, no matter what i do these feelings and thoughts for her wont leave. Like she stole the life out of me. I cant take knowing shes with someone else. Spending her time with,giving her effort,feelings,her heart to. Making new moments and doing everything with. It feels like i was shot in the chest when i found out. And just dying more each day. My heart just doesnt feel the same. I did everything i could. Now shes happy now and most likely in love with this one. Im just a complete wreck and just wish i could wake up from it all and she d be right here. But its only a thought. Something i cant have and will never have.

Weekends give you time to think.

You need to go out and do something she hated doing.

Buy food she didn't like that you like to eat.

Make each day about you, and getting to know people who are interesting.

Listen to your favorite music works for me. When I start to think about him I blast some rock music and sing along loudly ( if you have flatmates maybe not...)

• Author
Weekends give you time to think.

You need to go out and do something she hated doing.

Buy food she didn't like that you like to eat.

Make each day about you, and getting to know people who are interesting.

Listen to your favorite music works for me. When I start to think about him I blast some rock music and sing along loudly ( if you have flatmates maybe not...)

Ive been trying everything honestly. Its like it never leaves. Im still upset over something thats happened a week ago. Feels like it just happened. Its just something that i just wish i didnt have to come to grips with. But its already happened. Its just cause i still have all the feelings ive had for her. Even though she clearly doesnt. Im supposed to be hanging out with a girl tomorrow, but i honestly dont want to. I really dont want to do anything with another girl or see one. Just doesnt feel right. But she did with her new bf so i shouldnt be feeling this way.