He is blocked from everything

Well this is it, this is my official NC thread. I had enough of my ex putting me down so I decided to block his number, block his facebook, and block his twitter. Everything. Here we go! I feel okay right now, but I know at some point itll hit me.

lolabunny22

It will hit you, try to keep yourself really busy. Don't let there be silence find something funny to watch or go out trust me you will feel better soon.

• Author
It will hit you, try to keep yourself really busy. Don't let there be silence find something funny to watch or go out trust me you will feel better soon.

I know it will. Tonight when I get home from work I plan on watching tv or something and then going to sleep. I need to avoid looking at his Twitter account becuase even though he cant see mine I can still see his. I wonder if he knows I blocked his number. I know he will be able to tell about the facebook, but phone number im not sure.

lolabunny22

Dont worry about what he knows. That doesn't matter, stay off twitter stay off the net refuse every urge you have to look at him because you will just hurt yourself.

Way to go livelife,

Too many people do not understand the importance of NC when they come here. They refuse to block the ex and then post week after week about the mind games they play with their ex.

My standard question to those types is always...why the hell are you talking to him / her? Do you love the drama?

It's always the same answer from them, she called first, we have kids together, she misses the dog / cat, I want my watch back, she owes me money, she works two doors down , I dont know how to block fb..phone..IM etc etc. Some excuses are valid Im sure but most of them are just here trying to justify their need for breadcrumbs. It's sad if you think about it.

Edited by g450
  • Like 1
AlexanderJames

You go girl :)

Now we are properly NC together. Fb when you finish work okay :D

P.S Kind of weird reading advice on one of your threads from someone with the same name as my ex haha /:

Im right there with ya. Blocked my ex, Only downside is i see him at church still. But still not a problem ignoring him. U dont know the whole full story but apparently he realized that i blocked him number because he called me at work. Tried to ignore him until my manager said i have to take care of it so he would stop calling. So yeah i picked up and told him i have nothing to say and he had wanted to know why i called his dad (he lives with his parents still) I told him so I can get my money back that you borrowed. He said i will pay you back as soon as possible. He was very calm. I was pretty shocked..

• Author

I'm doing fine right now, Just got off of work. So I hope I don't get upset as the night goes on.

I'll admit I have looked online, he hasn't posted a thing. However, his friend did just text me, which I find weird. He was telling my ex things I was telling him like when I said "yeah im pretty sure were done" So I think he texted me to see if I would respond, aka if his number is blocked from me. :D

I'm doing fine right now, Just got off of work. So I hope I don't get upset as the night goes on.

I'll admit I have looked online, he hasn't posted a thing. However, his friend did just text me, which I find weird. He was telling my ex things I was telling him like when I said "yeah im pretty sure were done" So I think he texted me to see if I would respond, aka if his number is blocked from me. :D

You are still playing games now.

Block his friends as well.

• Like 1

Good luck OP, I've been NC with my ex for about 2 months now, never blocked because neither of us speak to each other so whats the difference? (yes, I was probably subconsiously hoping for some contact and didnt want to shut that door...:o)

Anyway, she came into the place where I was last night and my friend looks at me and says "welp, time to go" and we left. She probably saw me, I saw her, but no contact was made at all. When I got home, I realized that it really messed with me, so I went ahead and blocked. Its a big step to take, but at least your mind wont go through ringer wondering if they will contact you.

• Like 1