I need !!!Break up pregnant

What to do?????

Ive been with my gf on and off for the past 8 years. 6 years ago we were broken up for 6 months. During this time I met someone complete opposite of my ex. My ex calls me and tells me she is pregnant so I brek it up with this new girl. I tried to work it out with my old gf. She ended up loosing the baby I couldn't just leave her, so I stuck around. On and off I love her like a friend.

I have been having these dreams of this girl for the last year. I can't keep her off my mind. I was going to break up with my long term gf. I feel I need to find out what this is about. The day I was going to break up she tells me she was so excited because she is pregnant.

I have been dealing with this the last 2 months.

Should I stick around for the baby? I dont wanna leave her pregnant on her own. And after the baby is born she is still going to need me. Ive tried to break up before but is just so hard.

Please help

I am just wondering why you weren't using birth control when you knew she couldn't be trusted to use it?

• Author
I am just wondering why you weren't using birth control when you knew she couldn't be trusted to use it?

All it took was that one time with out that condom. I had been very careful. Just one time i messed up.

No, it didn't take just that one time without the condom, unless you were very unlucky.

Let me explain this to you, women are fertile just for 24hs out of the entire month, usually right between their cycles when their temperature spikes.

They can usually feel when this is coming [not to mention better knowledge of how their body works], because they get horny as hell during this period.

Sperm needs to be inside the uterus when the egg is released.

So either we are talking very bad timing with her getting pregnant when you were having problems [twice], or something is fishy.

And it didn't have to be a conscious act either.

If you stay with this girl to raise the child, then the child will see a dysfunctional family envinronment, you know best how it is now.

If you leave but coparent you can still be in your child's life, consult a lawyer.

StarlaStardust
No, it didn't take just that one time without the condom, unless you were very unlucky.

Let me explain this to you, women are fertile just for 24hs out of the entire month, usually right between their cycles when their temperature spikes.

They can usually feel when this is coming [not to mention better knowledge of how their body works], because they get horny as hell during this period.

Sperm needs to be inside the uterus when the egg is released.

So either we are talking very bad timing with her getting pregnant when you were having problems [twice], or something is fishy.

And it didn't have to be a conscious act either.

If you stay with this girl to raise the child, then the child will see a dysfunctional family envinronment, you know best how it is now.

If you leave but coparent you can still be in your child's life, consult a lawyer.

This is ridiculous and paranoid. Sorry to be so blunt, but the majority women are not that keen on their own cycles, nor is it an exact, precise calendar science for a lot of women due to the influence of artificial light and unnatural diets.