Just let it go....revenge isn't healthy and it just shows that you're childish and immature. I'm a big believer of karma instead. If she did something that was really messed up, the world will turn against her at some point.

• Like 3

none. revenge may feel good for a split second after you have it. but eventually you're going to go back to feel awful again. the best thing you can do for yourself is heal and move on.

• Like 1
skyisfalling

The best revenge you can do for your ex is living well. Upgrade yourself by being in better shape and being genuinly happy. If by chance you do run into him he will see how well you done for yourself and feel a tinge of regret

• Like 2
What do you guys think is the best revenge to get on an ex?

To live a peaceful life, with indifferent contentment.

• Like 2
  • Author

Love it. I completely agree. I just found oyt my ex has a gf. Whats the best way to show him ge missed out on s good girl?

skyisfalling
Love it. I completely agree. I just found oyt my ex has a gf. Whats the best way to show him ge missed out on s good girl?

stop focusing on the ex. you need to focus on yourself. in order to really move on you need to do things for yourself and not try and intertwine your life with your ex. Forget about the bastard and move on with your life. He is of no concern to you anymore.

• Like 2

there is no demonstrable way of showing him anything, because he will see and believe whatever he wants to see and believe.

One thing I learnt recently, hit me between the eyes -

Drop - All - Expectations.

Let things go, both the things you wish would happen, and the things you wish would not happen.

wishing, hoping, praying and wanting things to happen, or not happen, will have no effect.

All you can do is to accept things As They Are, and deal with them on a positive and even keel.

That is a choice anyone can make, and its fruits are both abundant, and very sweet.

• Like 6
What do you guys think is the best revenge to get on an ex?

seriously, wtf is wrong with you? you don't even HAVE A VALID REASON FOR REVENGE.

you're the one hurting yourself, just because some dude left you isn't reason for revenge.

do you ever read your old posts?

• Like 1
  • Author

Yeah, hw said and did some horrible things to me. Im not go..a seek revenge becauae he is not worth it. :)

The only reason why one seeks revenge is if they are guilty of some wrong doing themselves

Theres a saying 2 wrongs dont make a right but they make a good excuse

Thank you for the 'likes' people; that's very kind of you.

:)

CarboniteCammy

I hate to put it this way, but if he's with someone new, he probably doesn't feel like he's missing out on anything with you. Especially if it was his choice to leave.

Million.to.1
seriously, wtf is wrong with you? you don't even HAVE A VALID REASON FOR REVENGE.

you're the one hurting yourself, just because some dude left you isn't reason for revenge.

do you ever read your old posts?

:lmao: I wish i could like this comment 100 000 million times.

barriob is clearly either, very mentally unstable.... or is a troll.

No amount of good advice sinks in... just check out her thread history.

• Like 1
skyisfalling

BarrioB is clearly in pain, im not sure why you guys are making her feel like crap. I'm sorry you're going through a really hard time with your breakup but we're all in it together. keep strong, you'll get through it!

Million.to.1
BarrioB is clearly in pain, im not sure why you guys are making her feel like crap. I'm sorry you're going through a really hard time with your breakup but we're all in it together. keep strong, you'll get through it!

oh cry a river... READ HER THREAD HISTORY.

because she's been talking about this same crap for months now and isn't listening to anything we say.

Actually, I'm a little stunned myself... over 20 threads, and all in this forum.... :confused:

skyisfalling

oh wow, barrioB u need to snap out of it! Quit doing this to yourself.. your threads are quite misleading however, "omg.. happy finally!!" and then you complain about your ex..?

revenge is sweet but only for the first 60 seconds..live your life as best u can..that temp high..with a fall that brings u back to zero..so u r know farthet ahead.to her is tge best revenger..anytime u think retaliation is the answer you are fooling yourself..

Oh, I know.

The very best revenge is to COMPLETELY ignore your ex who has treated you poorly, Go NC, heal, then live your life with happiness.

Not rubbing your joy or so-called joy in their face, on Facebook, Twitter, by text, walking by their job/home, calling them, or sending them a letter about any part of your life at all.

Exes aren't stupid. Any move you make that has anything to do with you contacting them is seen as a ploy to win them back or in their eyes...give them an even better reason to have left you.

Hold your head up high and walk a new path without your ex anywhere in your life is the best revenge.

• Like 2

I've went back and read most of your posts from the time you came on LS and what I gather is that you are looking for someone to tell you to continue fighting for him and that when you break NC, it is a-OK.

You've gotten PLENTY of wonderful, outstanding advice over the past 8 months but you haven't heeded to any of it.

We all want you to heal. We know what a terrible place heartache is and it is almost as if you CHOOSE to stay in it.

Please don't answer anymore texts from that guy or contact him for any reason. It doesn't matter if you have one last thing to say or that you believe you have an idea to make him think about your past relationship. Don't talk to him anymore. You keep hurting yourself. Not him...you do.

Let. Go. Believe in yourself. You have given someone who hurt you too much power. Get your power back and find your self worth.

• Like 1

The best revenge is living well, peacefully, with joy that comes from the inside out. Forget that man ever existed. If you ever run into him, grab a bat and whip his ass....uh.....I mean, smile sweetly and keep it moving.

• 4 weeks later...
Exes aren't stupid. Any move you make that has anything to do with you contacting them is seen as a ploy to win them back or in their eyes...give them an even better reason to have left you.

Even when you curse all the way from their ancestors down to their grandchildren, or when your friends verbally beat them down? LOL