Ex calls after 3 months of NC- his intentions?

SO he tells me he really needs to talk to me and makes some excuse as to why we had to talk. So i met up with him. And got straight to the point. It wasnt even anything serious he just said that so i would see him i think. He being nice and asked me out on a date ( i didnt really respond). He fixed my car and asked how my moms car was doing. I told him not so good so he took a look at it. I still care about him and everything but im also not attached like i was before. It seems like he is doing well. Do you guys think this is all breadcrumbs?

Philosoraptor

I have no idea what his intentions are. I'd suggest asking him directly what he wants from the two of you. Friendship or more?

The real question that matters though is what do you want out of this?

Breadcrumbs......

..but as much as people tell you not to meet up with him, and as much as your brain tells you not to meet up with him, your emotions and heart will tell you to go and you'll go.

That is why it's important to ensure when you say NC you do NC. Dont even reply to their text. The minute you do, then 1 text becomes 2 texts, becomes a phone call, becomes a meet up, becomes a date, becomes confusion, becomes instability and eventually he might revert to his old ways again and then take off again.............leaving you where? Right back where you began.

That's why its only good to make contact with your ex only after you are over him...only then can you go and meet up with him.

Not sure you are over him just in 3 months.

I went total NC on my ex....been 5 months now....i even changed my number (but our breakup was really bad - involved cheating, lying, abuse , using etc) - so I had to take that extreme.

be very careful...you have the power now - control it.

• Like 2
  • Author

Yeah i dont know and i dont want to embarress myself. I just havent said anything and im always serious. He has been very respectful. Been busy with the car today. I dont call him. One thing is for sure now that im in contact with him I realized that i am over the relationship and i dont expect anything or waiting. Im just doing my own usual thing like before. He also doesnt make any sexual comments or anthing. thats why im still confused if there breadcrumbs or not.

Ive been in this postition before where were in in NC for about a month. then started talking again and so on but he would be such an ass and of course i was so desperate to get him back that i didnt care.

Its weird how he is so different now. But we will see what happens