If your ex wanted to come back right now...

Communication isn’t exactly my ex’s strong point, but if he was explicit in his desire to be with me, if he said he’s thought about what was wrong in our relationship, that he takes responsibility for his part and wants to make it better, and then showed through his actions he meant this, I’d say yes.

There was a MAJOR roadblock in our relationship and if he remedied this ONE thing, I would go back to him because it would prove to me he was serious about trying to make things work.

My ex probably would like to get back together. He’d also like to put no effort into the relationship and he’d like me to be happy with it. In this case, no, I wouldn’t go back to him. We'd just have the same problems as before.

ha, my ex would never do this because he likes to put no effort either :D, but if he would ever ask me, my answer would be NO NO NO! finally for the first time I would tell him NO.

DuchessKaye
What would your answer be?

Mine is: Sorry, but you're 5 minutes late...

• Like 1
TaraMaiden
What would your answer be?

Mine:

"I'm sorry.... what did you say your name was....?":confused:

:D

• Like 1
someone12341

i'd repeat everything said i did wrong and then be like why on earth would you want me back, if i wasn't good enough back then why would i be good enough now, you had your chance i gave you my best and it wasn't good enough have a good life :D

• Like 1
DuchessKaye

Or maybe I can sing him a song like this:

(he's known me for being a singer, btw)

See I dont know why

I liked you soo much

I gave you all of my trust

I told you, I loved you

Now that's all down the drain

You put me through pain

I wanna let you know how I feel

Fvk what I said, it dont mean **** now

Fvk the presents, might as well throw 'em out

Fvk all those kisses, they didn't mean jack

Fvk you you man, I dont want you back!

You thought, you could keep this **** from me, yea!

Your just another act

Look elsewhere, cause you're done with me...

*break it down then walk away*

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

If my ex wanted to come back right now, I wouldn't be saying a word...I'd let him do all the talking and see if he buries himself in more BS that he thinks I want to hear or if there's any actual sincerity in what he had to say. There would have to be some full-on acknowledgement of the negative things that happened between us & some ownership instead of pretending they just never happened...maybe that would be a start. Otherwise, I wouldn't even have enough interest to listen.

• Like 1
ChelleBelle08

i hope i would find the strength to say no, but at this moment in time i would probably love it if he did. My mind says no, but everything else wants him back....

MissBrunette84

The thing is I've had my ex come back knocking on my door crying saying he can't live without me, saying he loves me blah blah blah.. even had a hand written letter. Everything someone dreams of from their ex right? He still broke up with me weeks later.

So no. As much as I love him. Nothing in him has changed. I can only go so far and change my faults but if he doesn't do the other half and help his, theres no point.

Maybe we can be friends in the future, I just don't know.

jennisfora

i would say yes if he agreed to start over from scratch, if he apologized for bailing on me, if he agreed that he would discuss any problems and not let fear make major decisions. if he was willing to take it slow, and regain my trust, and i could look him in the eye and see he was truly sorry, i would.

but, there was no abuse of any kind in my relationship, and he bailed because of cold feet, not wanting to get married/engaged. if it had been cheating, lying, or some other destructive behavior, i would probably say no, i hope i would say no.

I would take back ANY of my ex's, under the right circumstances. Unlike apparently most everyone in the Breakup section of LS, I've only dated good women who I really liked. Just because there were reasons it didn't go the distance doesn't mean they are no longer good women, or that I no longer like them.

DuchessKaye
If my ex wanted me back right now, I'd say yes. He could have me back in a second :)

Haha! Wow! :):cool:

Haha! Wow! :):cool:

I'm doing just fine without him. But I miss him very much. I'd forgive him in a second if he would me.

After my ex made me watch her at work everyday with the guy sitting directly in front of me, the day following the break up just to be clear.... Easy answer, NO!

If she were a decent person that actually just wanted "to find out who she was" or "be alone" then it would be a different story because our relationship was poor towards the end, but I still cared for her very much, it's funny though, I can't say I loved her in the end, I just cared for her like I do all my close friends. She's not someone I know anymore

I would much prefer if his request came with an apology and some tears and stuff, but yeah.

If my ex wanted me back right now, I'd say yes. He could have me back in a second

That's pretty much where I'm at, too.

january2011

I highly doubt he would, but for the sake of argument:

"Why?"

and then

"No."

He married his ex and most likely has a kid - for him to want to come back, it shows really poor judgement to break up an LTR (ours) to go back to an ex, marry her and get her pregnant then leave and try to return to the LTR. We're not playing pass the parcel here, these are people's lives being disrupted.

No, let the past stay in the past.

• Like 1

Mine would be : "You mean to tell me that the girl you are with now that looks exactly like me and has the same mannerisms as I do, isn't cutting it for you? Wow, so sorry to hear that. Good luck finding another me!"

• Like 1
Tree_Salmon

I wont lie were all human and we make crappy mistakes.

If she shows up and is honest with me there there is always a chance to talk at least.

I wont pretend to hate someone or hold some grudge.I got over the anger in a day and would have probably talked then too.

If i feel like i don't care anymore then I wont.

I would hand her a pen and a piece of paper and tell her to list all the guys she let run through her. Then look at it pretend to throw up in my mouth a little and walk away!