Can your mind win your heart ?

Hello guys.I ve recently broke up with my one year's girlfriend coz of important reason that was above both of us and also the long distance relationship that we had to face from a period of our relationship and after.

After ten days i am not devastated anymore and not in bad situation all day but every day very often,even though i have given back all of her stuff that she had in my flat,many things remind me of her and what we used to have.and i have to admit that i miss her so much.sometimes even now i wake up during the night just to realize that she is no longer sleeping next to me and i still check my mobile for goodnight message before sleep.

I have decided that i am moving on now and my mind knows that.It's just that my heart doesn't obbey no matter how hard i try.There are many feelings inside me that i cant control.when we broke up she said to me that we are end just for now and that if we had not the long distance things would be different and that makes things more difficult.

My mind knows that i am not going back in a relationship that didnt last and is over for me but i need someone to explain that to my heart which subqonciously reminds me of that.the thing is that i should be angry with her instead of missing her smile every single day.

I am not contacting her and i am not going to coz i have to move on..i used to think that i am a strong person and i would have never expected such a weakness.

I dont know if i will ever really overpass her and move on or i will just move on.and the second possibility terrifies me a bit..do you think that mind can win heart in the end ?

It sounds like you still love her 100%

Why are you splitting up? Is she unwilling to work through issues? Who broke up with who?

• Author

we broke up coz of her imaturity in a problem that we had in our relationship.she coulndt handle it and so she letted that issue affect her feeling for me.and i cant forgive that to her.

Also i asked her to give our relatonship a second chance coz i really thought that it was worth it and totally wanted her in my life.i just love her.i am a person who always think that a couple can work on things if both really want it.but she said many things that she couldnt do it now.lets see in future,she needs time to work on her and improve her low-esteem problem and things like that..

i know from many things that she said and signs that she is not sure about that.but she still did it.that means that this relationship does not worth or am i wrong?i just want to move on without thinking if she will ever come back..i should be hating her normally not thinking of her all day long..i totally appreciate any answer from you guys.