LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

Is my ex girlfriend still angry with me?

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd April 2012, 11:22 AM   #1

Is my ex girlfriend still angry with me?

Well long story short, I broke up with my ex-girlfriend of 1.5 years about 2 months ago. When this happened she did still love me and tried getting me back, but in the end she gave up when I told her I just did not feel like I loved her anymore. She told me that she could never trust me again and did not want to be with someone who did not not love her. We said our goodbye's and I did not text her for a month.

Then one month later she went back to her old ex-boyfriend as a rebound which she always uses when she feel's lonley or desprete to be with someone. Even my friend who has been friends with her for over 5 years said she is not in love with him and always uses him as a backup. Well a few weeks later I wanted to contact her again and see how she was doing, but my friend had asked her how she was and she told my friend that she was "happy" and wanted nothing to do with me. I know my ex well enough that she was not happy. She never was in her life. Always had problems and low self-esteem and faked all her feelings to everyone accept me. If she was why would she go back to a guy she did not love at all? My friend told me she still posts random love songs on facebook about "how she tried" and ect.

I tried to add her on facebook and be friends but she just put it on ignore and not deny it. She basically deleted all of my pics on there also. I sent her a text saying if she was willing to give it one more shot and if she did not then I would respect her and not contact her anymore. But she never replied to the text. So in the end I figured I should just stop contact with her and I have for a month now. I still feel like I have feelings for her but not like before. So I am now searching for new people, but my main question is, is she still angry with me after 2 months? And what was the point of going back to an old ex that she just uses and has always been on and off because he treated her bad?
Lowdragmaro11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2012, 11:57 AM   #2
Established Member

You dumped her , what do you expect? let her go and let her be happy. She isn't responding-shouldn't that tell you something?
BewitchedandBothered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2012, 12:03 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BewitchedandBothered View Post
You dumped her , what do you expect? let her go and let her be happy. She isn't responding-shouldn't that tell you something?

Thats why I stopped replying to her, I figured she still has too much linger feelings to talk to me and did not want to make it worse for her, but Like I said. If she wants to be happy why would she go back to someone who did not respect her enough?

Last edited by Lowdragmaro11; 2nd April 2012 at 12:07 PM..
Old 2nd April 2012, 12:12 PM   #4
Established Member

She is hurting and doing what it takes to heal. Both the dumper and dumpee are hurt at the end of the relationship and do what it takes to move on and fix their wounds.

By going back to someone she wasn't happy with before she is likely looking for some stability in her life.
Philosoraptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2012, 2:18 PM   #5

Would she ever even consider being a friend again? I was with her for over a year and she not just my girlfriend but a bestfriend. I still hold our memories with happiness. Or did I just hurt her too much that she could never give me any time of communication again?
Old 2nd April 2012, 2:33 PM   #6
Established Member

Give it time; it's still too soon. And have consideration for her current fellow; dont text/contact her. The ball is in her court.
Old 2nd April 2012, 3:48 PM   #7
Established Member

If she showed her real self to you, and you told her that you do not love her, what is she supposed to do? If you dumped her, why on earth would she want to be your friend?

And if she is looking for comfort in someone else, so what? You left her! Let her go!!!
shayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2012, 5:21 PM   #8
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayla View Post
If she showed her real self to you, and you told her that you do not love her, what is she supposed to do? If you dumped her, why on earth would she want to be your friend?

And if she is looking for comfort in someone else, so what? You left her! Let her go!!!
Amen to that. Take it from someone who was dumped and my ex had the nerve to contact me after to ask how I was. How was I? I was dumped! It's a GREAT feeling to be on the receiving end of that! Maybe down the road she will decide, but if she is dating someone, that someone might not feel comfortable with her talking to her ex. let her contact you, but I wouldn't wait around.
Old 2nd April 2012, 9:37 PM   #9

Well I was in this situation before when my first ex broke up with me. I wanted to contact her to let her know I was still there for her. And this "new guy" is no one new. She has been on and off with him for years and when we were together she told me personally that she used him when she was lonely. She cares for him like a best friend not like a lover. But it has nothing to do with him, I guess she just needed anyone to make her feel better and get over me. But is 2 months too soon to try and contact her or will she need a lot more time to get over me?
Old 2nd April 2012, 9:39 PM   #10
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowdragmaro11 View Post
Well I was in this situation before when my first ex broke up with me. I wanted to contact her to let her know I was still there for her. And this "new guy" is no one new. She has been on and off with him for years and when we were together she told me personally that she used him when she was lonely. She cares for him like a best friend not like a lover. But it has nothing to do with him, I guess she just needed anyone to make her feel better and get over me. But is 2 months too soon to try and contact her or will she need a lot more time to get over me?
Give her space. if she is ready she will contact you.
Old 2nd April 2012, 9:45 PM   #11

Well I doubt she will, she's one of the most stubborn people and rarely admits when she's wrong. The last thing I expect for her is to want to be friends after I broke her heart. But I will let time tell and give her the space.
Old 2nd April 2012, 10:13 PM   #12
Established Member

Quote:
Well I doubt she will, she's one of the most stubborn people and rarely admits when she's wrong. The last thing I expect for her is to want to be friends after I broke her heart. But I will let time tell and give her the space.
maybe she doesn't feel she is wrong. I get where she is coming from. I am glad you will let time tell and give her the space she needs.
Old 2nd April 2012, 10:32 PM   #13

I did not mean she is wrong, just that she never admits or gives in to things she does not think she should. I just feel like she will never talk to me because she is scared she might still have feelings for me and does not want to end up giving me another chance and thinks I will end up hurting her.

The funny thing is she always use to complain about how her ex's never talk to her after she dumped them and how she wanted to still be friends with them. And then when I did the same to her, she totally ignores me and treats me like I am the worst person in the world.
Old 2nd April 2012, 10:35 PM   #14
Established Member

Quote:
I did not mean she is wrong, just that she never admits or gives in to things she does not think she should. I just feel like she will never talk to me because she is scared she might still have feelings for me and does not want to end up giving me another chance and thinks I will end up hurting her.

The funny thing is she always use to complain about how her ex's never talk to her after she dumped them and how she wanted to still be friends with them. And then when I did the same to her, she totally ignores me and treats me like I am the worst person in the world.
She complained to you that her ex's don't want to talk to her after she dumped them? This was an actual concern of hers? Dude....Leave this one alone If she has feelings for you, she will contact you.
Old 2nd April 2012, 10:45 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BewitchedandBothered View Post
She complained to you that her ex's don't want to talk to her after she dumped them? This was an actual concern of hers? Dude....Leave this one alone If she has feelings for you, she will contact you.
Yes, I mean not that she wanted them too but she never understood why they always ignored her. O well I guess she knows know. And okay your right, I still doubt she will no matter how much she would want to talk to me again.