My AMAZING Story On How To Do After The Breakup (For Boys and Girls!) MUST READ STORY

robertmathis1026

Okay here’s story about my breakup, and reconciliation with my ex. In this story I want to share my personal experience on how to get ex back. Some of you may think this is kind of bull****, but it’s up to you to believe it or not. If you don’t like it please close this thread. After reading this you may realize and may this maybe your “SECRET WEAPON”. I am a male and this is my story about my struggle to get my ex girlfriend. FOR GIRLS you will SURELY LEARN Something from this story.

Its all begin when I woke up in the morning and I got 5 missed calls from my girlfriend. So I called her back, and all troubles started here.

G = Girlfriend

M= Me

M= hallo;)

G= hallo

M= how’s your night baby?

G= We need to talk

M=??

G= I have to be honest, I need time and space. I think, it would be better if we separated for awhile. I need time for myself. I think it’s better if we are just a friend for awhile. Don’t hate yourself! It’s about me.:mad:

M=?? (speechless) What happen to you? Have I done something wrong?:(:(

No more conversation after this, because she closed the conversation, and turn off her cellphone. After that I felt confused and did nothing for the next 2 hours. All what I did was laying in my bed and eating ice cream for the next 2 days. My Saturday turn into a bad day. I realized that I need to make a changes. So I started to surf internet to find a way to get rid my depression. I learnt something that very important

“Anger leads you to nothing”

Then I realized, if I want to get my ex back. I had to recover from my anger and depression. My first objective is to get rid my BAD FEELINGS. So I called up my old friends, and told them the story, and what they did is, they asked me to join their CAMPING next week. I joined them because I have nothing to lose, I have got no girlfriend! No one will get mad about it!

I spent my QUALITY time with my friends. I really had fun, at that time I have never think about my ex at that time. That really made me feel comfortable:). That camping really made my bad emotions gone!:D After that camping I realized that I have to take my ex back. With healthier mind, I can think better. I have a lot of friends who screwed up his/her struggle to get ex back, simply because they can’t control their emotions! :)

“First step to control others is to control yourself”

Are you SUFFERING THE PAIN, because your ex DUMP you? Can You imagine, if you can make your ex BEGGING TO BACK WITH YOU? click here to make it HAPPEN!!

sweetheart5381
Okay here’s story about my breakup, and reconciliation with my ex. In this story I want to share my personal experience on how to get ex back. Some of you may think this is kind of bull****, but it’s up to you to believe it or not. If you don’t like it please close this thread. After reading this you may realize and may this maybe your “SECRET WEAPON”. I am a male and this is my story about my struggle to get my ex girlfriend. FOR GIRLS you will SURELY LEARN Something from this story.

Its all begin when I woke up in the morning and I got 5 missed calls from my girlfriend. So I called her back, and all troubles started here.

G = Girlfriend

M= Me

M= hallo;)

G= hallo

M= how’s your night baby?

G= We need to talk

M=??

G= I have to be honest, I need time and space. I think, it would be better if we separated for awhile. I need time for myself. I think it’s better if we are just a friend for awhile. Don’t hate yourself! It’s about me.:mad:

M=?? (speechless) What happen to you? Have I done something wrong?:(:(

No more conversation after this, because she closed the conversation, and turn off her cellphone. After that I felt confused and did nothing for the next 2 hours. All what I did was laying in my bed and eating ice cream for the next 2 days. My Saturday turn into a bad day. I realized that I need to make a changes. So I started to surf internet to find a way to get rid my depression. I learnt something that very important

“Anger leads you to nothing”

Then I realized, if I want to get my ex back. I had to recover from my anger and depression. My first objective is to get rid my BAD FEELINGS. So I called up my old friends, and told them the story, and what they did is, they asked me to join their CAMPING next week. I joined them because I have nothing to lose, I have got no girlfriend! No one will get mad about it!

I spent my QUALITY time with my friends. I really had fun, at that time I have never think about my ex at that time. That really made me feel comfortable:). That camping really made my bad emotions gone!:D After that camping I realized that I have to take my ex back. With healthier mind, I can think better. I have a lot of friends who screwed up his/her struggle to get ex back, simply because they can’t control their emotions! :)

“First step to control others is to control yourself”

Are you SUFFERING THE PAIN, because your ex DUMP you? Can You imagine, if you can make your ex BEGGING TO BACK WITH YOU?

click here to make it HAPPEN!!

LOL.. 2 words, can you guess them?...F*CK OFF...just incase you don't speak English.

• Like 1

I can't believe I just read your whole ****ty post + I can't believe that such a bad, evil mind sets like you even exist. Why the **** would you play with people minds like this. And all those miserable people give you money for your mind games crap?

You are lowlife scum of this planet. Go back crawl in your dark little rat hole and don't come back with this ****ty, stupid & nasty mind games.

• Like 2