This is so important, I had to make a thread about it (for men)

If a woman dumps you, DO NOT WRITE THEM A LETTER.

Do not verbalize anything!

Think about it this way, you are a man, would a man like Clint Eastwood write a letter to a girl who LEFT HIM????

A letter, is something that a woman does. A woman writes her feelings down in a journal. You, on the other hand, are a man. ACT LIKE IT.

You have to cry in private, write letters in private, you can't let a girl see something like this.

Letters are emotional. WOMEN DO NOT LOOK FOR EMOTIONAL MEN.

NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY!!!!

Learn the law of attraction in women. Women are drawn to

1. Guys they can't have

2. Guys they are afraid of losing

3. Guys that can get other women.

If you don't fall into any of these 3, you are finished.

Don't listen to women about women problems. THEY RUN ON EMOTION. You have to run on opposite.

Please, please, stop writing letters, stop analyzing things with a woman. A woman does not rationalize love.

NO MATTER how many times her father, friends, etc. tell her that the ex convict murderer she fell for is bad for her, she doesn't CARE. Why? Because she FEELS it!!! She can't explain it. It dominates her decision making. It really cannot make her stop thinking about him. Why? Because he makes her FEEL ATTRACTION to him.

How do you make her feel attraction? You don't become emotional!!!! You walk away!

NO LETTERS! NO EMOTIONAL GET TOGETHERS!

Your attitude should be like this: YOU LEFT ME! YOU PROVE TO ME THAT YOU WANT ME BACK! I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE SHIVT!!!!

Please, stop VERBALIZING YOUR FEELINGS AS A MAN.

Women want a challenge, women want one of the three I listed.

This is not a game, this is how women operate. Get it together guys.

jus d'orange

I have to say it:

Every single one of your posts screams of immaturity and bitterness. The idea that women are these overly emotional simpletons who need to be constantly afraid in a relationship is not only offensive, it's useless advice to give to people who are coming out a relationship when they should be moving on for themselves, not to create jealousy in their ex.

It's also offensive that men shouldn't express their emotions and should remain aloof and difficult at all times.

Just saying that this is true doesn't actually make it so. I know more than one guy who ended up losing out on a potential relationship because he wasn't emotionally accessible and didn't seem willing to commit himself to the relationship.

Please, stop posting this garbage. People need to create balance, peace, and positive thinking in their life, not organize their relationships around immature manipulation.

• Like 2
  • Author

If you listen to the post above me, you will never get your ex back. And you will also ALWAYS BE THE ONE WHO IS DUMPED.

You have a choice. Continue your old ways and get same results (insanity), or become a man.

I guarantee you that you will have women swooning over you.

If you just be a MAN.

I learned a lot from my break up last three weeks. It's ok to be emotional IF THE GOD DAMN WOMAN LOVES YOU!!! NOT IF SHE LEAVES YOU!!! GET IT????? YOU DON'T BE EMOTIONAL WITH SOMEONE WHO LEFT YOU!!!!!! THAT'S WHAT THE DUDE ABOVE THIS POST DOESN'T UNDERSTAND.

Peace..........

Edited by Falcon25
s

You are talking bull****. If you claim to understand how women (or any group) know how to operate, then you do not know anything about any people and therefore should shut your mouth hole.

Also, ever notice that only crazy people USE CAPS FOR NO REASON.

Don't listen to women about women problems. THEY RUN ON EMOTION.

Don't listen to women. WOMEN HAVE NO LOGIC. DO YOU SEE HOW MUCH SENSE I MAKE WHEN I USE ALL CAPS? THINK ABOUT IT.

Peace.........

What a usefull insightful post, and so very rewarding - how blind I have been in the past.

Now thanks to your information and guidance I will be able to date those women who's only desire in a man is some self centered alpha male a-hole who treats them like dirt. Basically the kind of girls who have no self esteem, no self respect and no desire to be more than someone's "chick".

However, I personally prefer a partner to be someone I can respect and therefore respects herself. Someone who looks for more than just the person she thinks she can't have, the bad boy, the alpha male. I'm proud to be the way I am, whether that be more of a beta male, more willing to express my emotion and act upon them when I feel I should.

You may of course continue to treat the opposite sex this way and may continue to attract a certain type, and therefore good luck to you and anyone who wants to follow your advice, but for the rest of us, I'll stick to the way I am - yeah, sometimes I'll lose, sometimes I'll win, but surely that's just the way things are. If a relationship doesn't work out, it doesn't mean I should become an arrogant dick to drag her back to me, it just means it didn't work out. Heal and move on, find someone else.

Oh and yeah, I do like how caps make you appear right, even when you're so WRONG!

• Like 5

You guys have to meet somewhere in the middle. I know its easy to gang up on falcon but part of what he is saying is right. A woman does want a man, but also I think she wants him to be tender when need to be.

And he is right about another thing. The letter thing never works other than to maybe guilt her into coming back but who wants that.

Also, I think you are misunderstanding him. He is talking about getting a woman back by manning up not falling to pieces to get her to pity so much that her guilt makes her come back. Really who wants that?

Read all of the reconsiliation stories. They are all about bettering yourself hitting the gym going out with friends dating women becoming an alpha male again. Usually using NC because that shows her that you are a man and don't need her.

I wouldn't dismiss everything he says he is really on to something.

• Author

Thank you leoc

You got it. It's good to see some people have reading comprehension skills on here.

I hate to say this and I know many women are not like this but this is true in so many cases.

Sorry guys, Falcon's main point is right with a lot of women....I would say a majority. If relationship does not fall in the alpha male/submissive female category, then it is the other way around...someone has to have the 51%. If your a crying, snively type of man, then submissive women are not attracted to you and vice versa.

that's good but it's getting confusing, now Falcon i know that yr right but also woman need emotional from men the idea here is not to offense or some kind of that, but plz help how to get that balance it's so difficult to balance between what woman needs and to be a man like you described, how to balance it can not work all the way with one direction if you were cold on a woman she also will leave you and if you were emotional with her she also will leave you the balance matter how and when should i be that or this

if any one could guide about the balance, coz in my relation with my ex i agree with you falcon i was so emotional and never took a position in any thing i always wanted to comfort her guess what she told me why you don't get upset from me i told her coz i want to be nice guy with you well mannered see they are confusing, when you are a good guy you get "why you are a good guy" and when you are a bad guy you get " why you are a bad guy"

help us in that balance

Clint Eastwood is a relationship idiot. One 14 year relationship and seven children by 5 other women.

Laws of attraction is garbage. Its pickup artist folklore.

Women want a guy with emotional depth.

Enough said.

• Like 4

Women want a guy they can trust. The best way to show that is by showing emotions. Cry, get angry, anything, but don't be a brick wall.

That's what made me leave my bf.

If he wrote me an email with sincere apologizies and things to work upon to make the relationship work, I would consider getting him back.

But no, he's not doing that, instead he's getting other women, acting alpha male. And I did have my bf, but I let him go. I lost him and he lost me.

-- A woman's point of view --

• Like 1

Think about it this way, you are a man, would a man like Clint Eastwood write a letter to a girl who LEFT HIM????

A letter, is something that a woman does. A woman writes her feelings down in a journal. You, on the other hand, are a man. ACT LIKE IT.

You have to cry in private, write letters in private, you can't let a girl see something like this.

1. Guys they can't have

Don't listen to women about women problems. THEY RUN ON EMOTION. You have to run on opposite.

Please, please, stop writing letters, stop analyzing things with a woman. A woman does not rationalize love.

NO MATTER how many times her father, friends, etc. tell her that the ex convict murderer she fell for is bad for her, she doesn't CARE. Why? Because she FEELS it!!! She can't explain it. It dominates her decision making. It really cannot make her stop thinking about him. Why? Because he makes her FEEL ATTRACTION to him.

How do you make her feel attraction? You don't become emotional!!!! You walk away!

Your attitude should be like this: YOU LEFT ME! YOU PROVE TO ME THAT YOU WANT ME BACK! I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE SHIVT!!!!

Everything you write is very true. You cant emote to women. You throw an "I love you" in every once in a while, but you do not emote. You are the rock. You are the oak tree. You don't bend to the wind.

I've learned this the hard way. Women valule that which is hard to obtain and that which other people want. When you give away the store, they don't want it. I didn't make the laws of attraction, that's just how they work.

Sucks. My heart is broken over the chick that ditched me. Chick treated me like crap, but not in the beginning when i was a challenge. She BEGGED me to be her boyfriend. I started to emote. Started to get insecure. It went straight into the toilet.

Women do not like weakness. They are repulsed by it. Men are the opposite, they like to comfort, they like to provide, to reassure. Women do not. They want to look up to their man as as symbol of strength and the captain of the ship. When you emote, you are not a beacon of strength. And once she sees chinks in your armor she will come after you in a subconscious way. That's what women do.

Edited by Senateguy
  • Like 2

Do I dare ask how it should be for a woman? If a woman is left, or decides to leave because she is being mistreated, should she take on the role of alpha female? Does it do the same thing for men? Do men come back pining for the woman who took the breakup well and is still strong afterwards?

It's expected that the woman be emotional, but if she is not... Then what are the guys thoughts?

...Just curious on how this would pertain to women...

Mme. Chaucer

Lord have mercy.

If you listen to the post above me, you will never get your ex back. And you will also ALWAYS BE THE ONE WHO IS DUMPED.

You have a choice. Continue your old ways and get same results (insanity), or become a man.

I guarantee you that you will have women swooning over you.

If you just be a MAN.

I learned a lot from my break up last three weeks. It's ok to be emotional IF THE GOD DAMN WOMAN LOVES YOU!!! NOT IF SHE LEAVES YOU!!! GET IT????? YOU DON'T BE EMOTIONAL WITH SOMEONE WHO LEFT YOU!!!!!! THAT'S WHAT THE DUDE ABOVE THIS POST DOESN'T UNDERSTAND.

Peace..........

Just because a women leaves you doesn't make her a cruel or heartless. The relationship wasn't right for her, that's it. I don't want my ex back or for her to swoon over me or miss me. And thoughts like that just prove that you can't move on.

I have no regrets about sending my ex a goodbye letter because I still respect her enough to tell her why I needed to cut her out my life. And I believe what I did was right.

Your men never show emotions "advice" may work for short-term passionate flings, but not for serious long-term relationships. All passion dies in time. All. It's about the emotions left afterwards that make or break a relationship.

That hot girl at the bar might crave a strong stoic man initially, but no one will want to spend their life with an emotionless rock.

• Like 1
jus d'orange
Women do not like weakness. They are repulsed by it. Men are the opposite, they like to comfort, they like to provide, to reassure. Women do not. They want to look up to their man as as symbol of strength and the captain of the ship. When you emote, you are not a beacon of strength. And once she sees chinks in your armor she will come after you in a subconscious way. That's what women do.

I have a recommendation for anyone who believes this:

Stay single for the rest of your life. Please.

If all you want is to be an emotionless rock, then spend your life doing that. Having a relationship is a sign of weakness and neediness in your eyes, and so by your own terms, you should avoid it. It also seems that you think women are instinctively conniving. If that is so, even more the better that you stay away from them.

However, if you understand that life and love aren't a simple set of rules, then you'll realize that, in a long-term, committed relationship which goes beyond initial attraction, there is a deepness of sharing that goes beyond the emotional scope of the some of the posters here. Either that, or they are bitter and ashamed that they were hurt (God forbid!) by love. It is part of the richness of life, and breakups are some of the struggle points. However, if you buy into this nonsense about being an emotional rock, you will have learned nothing from your breakup; you will age and continue to feel empty inside as relationship after relationship crumbles because you are attracting the wrong sort of person.

There are people in this world who will know each other as emotionally complex, sometimes weakened creatures. They stay together because love is more than attraction or the need to think of someone as invincible. You can live a richer life through love and sharing yourself emotionally and physically with someone, even if it doesn't last forever. However, if you forever maintain emotional distance, you'll still be alone and without true love, even in a relationship.

1. Guys they can't have

I only agree with not crying in public. The rest of this is just sexist stereotypes catered to selfish, immature women.

wow what garbage.

If any man truly believes that not being emotional AT ALL is the way to go then I wish you the best in remaining single your whole life.

You guys have to meet somewhere in the middle. I know its easy to gang up on falcon but part of what he is saying is right. A woman does want a man, but also I think she wants him to be tender when need to be.

And he is right about another thing. The letter thing never works other than to maybe guilt her into coming back but who wants that.

Also, I think you are misunderstanding him. He is talking about getting a woman back by manning up not falling to pieces to get her to pity so much that her guilt makes her come back. Really who wants that?

Read all of the reconsiliation stories. They are all about bettering yourself hitting the gym going out with friends dating women becoming an alpha male again. Usually using NC because that shows her that you are a man and don't need her.

I wouldn't dismiss everything he says he is really on to something.

agree 100% here

• Author

Do you guys see how some women disagree on this thread? The men who disagree on this thread are beta women in real life. You can tell by the way they write.

They didn't actually read what I wrote. They think I said "don't be emotional, don't love your woman, etc."

What they didn't read was this is behavior POST DUMP. When a WOMAN GETS RID OF YOU. This has nothing to do with a loving relationship. It's ok to be emotional to a woman THAT LOVES YOU. NOT TO A WOMAN WHO JUST DUMPED YOU.

If you guys listen to people like Wilsonx, orange guy, and the rest, you will always be the guy who gets dumped. You will always be the guy that the woman DOES NOT RESPECT.

Reading comprehension is important. Re read this again. This is BEHAVIOR FOR POST BREAK UP.

WOMEN ARE NOT ATTRACTED TO EMOTIONAL MEN. NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY. Especially if they got rid of you. You have to be opposite of that post break up.

i get your point. but by the same token - - men don't like overly emotional women either. it's no better for a woman to call or email a a guy crying and begging him to take her back than it is for a man to do that. your advice can apply regardless of someone's gender. i just don't understand why it has to be all about men vs. women.

no one like an emotionally dependent basket case.

• Like 1
  • Author
i get your point. but by the same token - - men don't like overly emotional women either. it's no better for a woman to call or email a a guy crying and begging him to take her back than it is for a man to do that. your advice can apply regardless of someone's gender. i just don't understand why it has to be all about men vs. women.

no one like an emotionally dependent basket case.

Because a woman is REPULSED by a man who acts that way. A man is ANNOYED when a woman behaves that way.

One has an easier time losing attraction (one who is repulsed), than one who is annoyed. A woman is REPULSED when the man acts more emotional than she does. Read that over and over. That is how she feels. Most men are not REPULSED by a woman who acts emotional, most of us men understant that it is in her nature to write letters, cry, etc. It is not natural for a man to play the role of a woman.

you know i was thinking about this and Falcon is partly right. People want what they cant have. One of the most desirable men have these certain qualities to them. Think about it would channing tatum be swooning over a girl begging and doing all these things if his girl dumped him? Wouldn't that make you gals think less of him? Like hes not a man that you thought he is. thats what makes him so attractive to women. My ex wanted me back when I said its really over and thats when she wanted me back so badly after 2 months of drama. I wanted her back when I thot I was losing her for good. So what Falcon says is partly true and I have seen it through my experiences.

• Like 1
  • Author
you know i was thinking about this and Falcon is partly right. People want what they cant have. One of the most desirable men have these certain qualities to them. Think about it would channing tatum be swooning over a girl begging and doing all these things if his girl dumped him? Wouldn't that make you gals think less of him? Like hes not a man that you thought he is. thats what makes him so attractive to women. My ex wanted me back when I said its really over and thats when she wanted me back so badly after 2 months of drama. I wanted her back when I thot I was losing her for good. So what Falcon says is partly true and I have seen it through my experiences.

There you go John. You are beginning to see the light.

Women value something they cannot have, or are afraid of losing.

If you always had a 5000 dollars in the bank, everyday you woke up, would you ever be afraid of going broke? What if there was a chance you could lose that 5 grand? How would you act then? Don't be too available, don't be predictable, let them WALK if they want to.