ex calls me on unknown number what does that mean?

i havent really talked to my ex in like 2 months . before she would call me on her regular number when we first broke up. its been 5 months now and i get unknown calls, before on january there was like 4 calls and this month on february theres 2 calls from an unknown number. whenever i pick up there is no answer, im pretty sire its my ex. she broke up with me and left me for another guy, so why does she call me? does she still have feelings for me, whats goong through her mind to call me? does that mean she is not happy with that guy? why doesnt she say anything when i pick up? she is still with that guy btw. as you can see i am very confused and have lots of questions. i havent contact her for awhile and never called unknown so i dont get it.

Edited by xztjohn

It means she is your ex and you need to move on with your life. Wish her well, hope she finds happiness/love and move on with your own life. Stop questioning her motives or trying to figure her out. Plus you can't even be 100% sure that it's her.

She is your ex and there is a VERY high probability that she will always stay that way. If she wants you back believe me, she will make a HUGE effort. Unknown numbers...forget you ever got the call and move forward with your recovery..

• Author

alright got it. so i was thinking next time she calls from unknown ima talk really really softly so she raises the volume on her phone and then i pull out my whistle and blow really hard lol. should i do it?

Philosoraptor
i havent really talked to my ex in like 2 months . before she would call me on her regular number when we first broke up. its been 5 months now and i get unknown calls, before on january there was like 4 calls and this month on february theres 2 calls from an unknown number. whenever i pick up there is no answer, im pretty sire its my ex. she broke up with me and left me for another guy, so why does she call me? does she still have feelings for me, whats goong through her mind to call me? does that mean she is not happy with that guy? why doesnt she say anything when i pick up? she is still with that guy btw. as you can see i am very confused and have lots of questions. i havent contact her for awhile and never called unknown so i dont get it.

Does she have a history of calling from unknown numbers? I get calls from "unknown" plenty of times and it's usually telemarketers or scam artists from China.

• Like 1
  • Author

our break ups before usually last a day so couldnt tell. i have a new number an usually get calls from people i know , she knows my number cause i called her from

it. but in the earlier stages of our break up she would call me from her reg phone and then unknown

Philosoraptor
our break ups before usually last a day so couldnt tell. i have a new number an usually get calls from people i know , she knows my number cause i called her from

it. but in the earlier stages of our break up she would call me from her reg phone and then unknown

Do you have any proof that the unknown is her? Your answer didn't make that clear. Many people come up as unknown and it may be a different telemarketer each time.

Dude, you're not even sure it's her. It's a number that you don't know....could be anyone. But, your mind is trying to make sense of it and you're making yourself believe it's her. I could be...but then again it may not.

The first thing I would like to make very clear, is that I am not a solicitor or a spammer. With that out of the way, I would download a program called trap call. Its like 6 bucks a month, and it reveals restricted and private numbers. Haven't used it myself but a friend of mine has. For 6 bucks id say its worth the piece of mind. People will tell you that this is meer coincidence, but if you never really got blocked calls, and it started after the breakup id be a bit curious myself. This has happened to me, but it didn't really bother me to the point of needing to know who it was.

there is a story on here from another poster that said he was getting restricted calls for the longest time and (if I am corrwct) just recently his ex admittd it was her. So id ignore the imature she is ringing you after banging some other guy nonsense. Some people are just bitter, and believe that they are helping by being immature with a "matter of fact" attitude.

SPicolli;

You think it's nonsense that I said she was calling him after banging some guy? When THE OP HIMSELF said she was with another man? Do you think she is playing video games with this new guy? Get real. She is banging another guy, she is calling him afterwards (or before), reality check.

I suppose it isn't fair for me to speak for him, but I think it was just too blunt. People likely understand the reality of their situation without being reminded of it in such direct terms. My real point was that he could end the question and put it to rest one way or another, I imagine its rather uncomfortable to have it in the back of your mind.

Then change your number for piece of mind! Believe me, if your Ex wants to contact AFTER you do this, then she'll have to "man up" and come to our door.