Psychic ex?

OK so here is a question for the ladies I guess. How the hell do you know when your ex is really moving on? I haven't talked to my ex in 3 months I figured I would never hear from her again.

For the first time since my breakup I have met a girl that I really care about. Yesterday was the first time I slept with her. We got together around noon and finished at about 12:02 LOL best 26 seconds of her life!!! Just kidding she left my house at 3 o'clock and my ex contacted me at literally 3:15.. How is this possible? What are the odds? Its like she knew.

She started talking to me about stuff like friends and family(like she actually cares) then went right to the soooo.... Are you seeing anyone? I told her yes and then she wanted the details. I asked her how her guy is and she said things like never been happier and I am so so very happy! I haven't been this happy in a long time.. I love my life I love my job I love my apartment bla bla bla like she is doing so much better without me and almost like I was holding her back. The only thing I said about my life was its going well. As far as the new girl I told her that things are going good and we are still getting to know each other.

A friend of mine(female) told me that she is trying to hurt me or make me jealous by telling me how amazing her new life and man are. Why would she do that? I mean why go out of her way to contact me just to throw her amazing life and man in my face?

yes psychic is possible. I think the ex is laying a mild claim, she might need to think she still has allure for u and wants to test it. Was she vain like that? Attention seeking?

I am a woman who think exes should keep away and move on, so others might see this differently, but if I was your new girl and the ex phoned, I'd see a red flag, and two red flags if u both discussed our sex life.

Trust me, if her life was so great she wouldn't be contacting you to check if you were seeing anyone. She said those things because she didn't want to embarass herself after you told her you were seeing somebody. I suggest if you truly care about this new girl, then don't bother with your ex. At all.

I agree with lalalandman. People who have amazing lives rarely brag about it... especially to the person that they dumped. So, yeah, if you want to see things progress with this new girl, I'd also suggest that you just ignore the Ex. I don't think you have to completely cut her out, but at least try to keep the contact to a minimum.

That's pretty crazy. I agree with the above poster a bit too, why even bother if you're so happy? I have always found it uncanny how an ex will call after you're involved with someone new, it's happened to me before too. Just one of those ironic things in life:rolleyes:

A friend of mine(female) told me that she is trying to hurt me or make me jealous by telling me how amazing her new life and man are. Why would she do that? I mean why go out of her way to contact me just to throw her amazing life and man in my face?

I hate when they do that as well. I would have said, " Oh yeah? Well, I just got laid 15 minutes ago! I need to hit the shower..." Okay, so maybe I wouldn't say that...But, I would REALLY want to....

It is kind of crazy how that always seems to happen with the exes. I don't usually believe in "universe" stuff, but there has to be something to it. For me, mine always seem to all come back around at the same time. I won't have heard from any of them for months and months and then within days I hear from them all.

OK so here is a question for the ladies I guess. How the hell do you know when your ex is really moving on? I haven't talked to my ex in 3 months I figured I would never hear from her again.

For the first time since my breakup I have met a girl that I really care about. Yesterday was the first time I slept with her. We got together around noon and finished at about 12:02 LOL best 26 seconds of her life!!! Just kidding she left my house at 3 o'clock and my ex contacted me at literally 3:15.. How is this possible? What are the odds? Its like she knew.

She started talking to me about stuff like friends and family(like she actually cares) then went right to the soooo.... Are you seeing anyone? I told her yes and then she wanted the details. I asked her how her guy is and she said things like never been happier and I am so so very happy! I haven't been this happy in a long time.. I love my life I love my job I love my apartment bla bla bla like she is doing so much better without me and almost like I was holding her back. The only thing I said about my life was its going well. As far as the new girl I told her that things are going good and we are still getting to know each other.

Haha leoc i love your sense of humor.

I dont think she was trying to make you jealous, she was trying to convince herself that her life is better without you in it. Its self talk, dont sweat it.

I agree with everyone else she wouldnt have contacted you if her life was that great.

I dont think your friend is right in this case, if your ex is GIGS your friend is actually wrong. Your ex just wants some Love CPR and then go back on her way and you gave it to her.

She will be back for more