She has Gigs

So it's been two days of nc.

She has been spending time with another guy but idk what they have done. I feel as if they are spending too much time and really hope there's no physical contact such as kslissing involved.

Now the ex gf of that guy told me how is on dating sites and sending messages to girls. I have proof of these messages since she sent a screen **** and texted me them. Some of these messages are along the lines like "I have a big co*ck"

I feel as if I need to stop this before she gets hur badly. His guy also has a track record of cheating which she is aware of.

I don't know how to approach this. BUt I am currently working with the ex on this situation while remaining nc with my ex. I'm more worrid about protectin my ex then getting her back.

We are till fishin for information such as what their new years eve Plans are.

She did jump into talking to this guy a month after the break up. It was at too fast. This guy is a muscle head with cars and bikes and races.

She did a complete 180!

She just has not realized it and I'm not fronting her until I find out if she does have feelings. And even if there is feelings its I just false feelings not what shE had with me. She's in that vulnerable state.

Suggestions and inputs please. I have hard evidence in terms of Ike's and dates of message he sent on dating sites.

Sky, you need to LET GO.

This post is bordering on crazy. What she does is no longer your concern. I know it's hard, but she does not need you to protect her.

By breaking up with you, she has made it clear she doesn't want you in her life right now.

You can tell yourself that caring is for her protection, but really you are just using at an excuse to make contact, or see her or stalk her. You need to stop this. It's not healthy for you, and she will hate you for butting your head in where it's not wanted.

Stay N/C and try and move forward with your life, and leave her be.

• Author
Sky, you need to LET GO.

This post is bordering on crazy. What she does is no longer your concern. I know it's hard, but she does not need you to protect her.

By breaking up with you, she has made it clear she doesn't want you in her life right now.

You can tell yourself that caring is for her protection, but really you are just using at an excuse to make contact, or see her or stalk her. You need to stop this. It's not healthy for you, and she will hate you for butting your head in where it's not wanted.

Stay N/C and try and move forward with your life, and leave her be.

Honostly. I rather her hate me then see her get hurt by this guy cuz then later down the road shell realize why I did butt in. At the moment, I don't want her back cuz she's not who she used to be. I'm still on nc with her and I'm not looking for excuses to talk to her. It's just in my good nature to protect and help anyone regardless of who they are. That's why I'm an EMT and a nurse.

If anything she's under the impression that I find care about this guy at all since she n I low he's a cheater. Just don't want him to manipulate her and hurt her.

Edited by SkyEmtRN
. At the moment, I don't want her back cuz she's not who she used to be. .

Let her figure out her life lessons on her own. She rejected you, therefore she isn't deserving of how you're treating her. I know how hard it is to let go of someone that you love infinitely only to have them treat you like ****, but there has to come a time where we stop perseverating and live your life apart from her. I've seen your threads, and can tell you really care about her, but she (and my ex) are creatures that just didn't love us back the way we showed it to them. Simple as that.

So it's been two days of nc.

She has been spending time with another guy but idk what they have done. I feel as if they are spending too much time and really hope there's no physical contact such as kslissing involved.

Now the ex gf of that guy told me how is on dating sites and sending messages to girls. I have proof of these messages since she sent a screen **** and texted me them. Some of these messages are along the lines like "I have a big co*ck"

I feel as if I need to stop this before she gets hur badly. His guy also has a track record of cheating which she is aware of.

I don't know how to approach this. BUt I am currently working with the ex on this situation while remaining nc with my ex. I'm more worrid about protectin my ex then getting her back.

We are till fishin for information such as what their new years eve Plans are.

She did jump into talking to this guy a month after the break up. It was at too fast. This guy is a muscle head with cars and bikes and races.

She did a complete 180!

She just has not realized it and I'm not fronting her until I find out if she does have feelings. And even if there is feelings its I just false feelings not what shE had with me. She's in that vulnerable state.

Suggestions and inputs please. I have hard evidence in terms of Ike's and dates of message he sent on dating sites.

Let her go!! Stop this obsession with her and worrying if she's going to get hurt...it's not your business anymore..she made her choice now let her live with it.

Your wasting your time with all this nonsense of trying to protect her and stop the relationship....that's up to her NOT YOU regardless of who/what he is.STOP....STOP....STOP!!!!

Let her go!!! Focus on yourself and move on PLEASE!!! Look ,I know the pain and hurt your feeling ..Oh do I and I feel for you...take the advise from peope here...your only hurting YOURSELF by continuing this obsession with her.

I PROMISE YOU it does get better!!! it really does!!!

Even though it's tough for you today..Merry Christmas..there will be many others for you and they will be much better if you just let go and move on.

You need to let her get hurt. If she dumped you and is dating this guy, chances are they already went all the way. She wanted a musclehead, which I imagine isnt you. She probably wont fall for the guy she just wants to have sex with a musclehead. But if she wants to think she can change him, theres nothing you can do. Even if you tell her hes a cheater, she wont care. She probably already knows. Who knows, she miht come looking for you after he dumps her, but she wont if you go butting in now.

And your excuse of being an emt that saves people, you know that has nothing to do with this, you just dont want to let go. Just know this, if you keep trying to contact her, you will send her further away, and you wont get over her that way. if you sit back and dont bug her, you might have a slight chance of her looking for you, and gain her attraction, if you can show her you dont need her and youre confident.

• Author
You need to let her get hurt. If she dumped you and is dating this guy, chances are they already went all the way. She wanted a musclehead, which I imagine isnt you. She probably wont fall for the guy she just wants to have sex with a musclehead. But if she wants to think she can change him, theres nothing you can do. Even if you tell her hes a cheater, she wont care. She probably already knows. Who knows, she miht come looking for you after he dumps her, but she wont if you go butting in now.

And your excuse of being an emt that saves people, you know that has nothing to do with this, you just dont want to let go. Just know this, if you keep trying to contact her, you will send her further away, and you wont get over her that way. if you sit back and dont bug her, you might have a slight chance of her looking for you, and gain her attraction, if you can show her you dont need her and youre confident.

I'm not worried about them having sex. She made it clear that she doesn't want to have it until she's married. 2 and a half years with her and we never had sex and I was perfectly fine with that. I'm not interefering I wrote on here first to gain insight and to hear what people say. I'm just nosey about her, I'm still on nc. If she says merry christmas I'll just say merry christmas back and thats it nothing more nothing less.

I have no idea if they are dating or not and also I don't have to be the one to butt in. If anything the ex gf to that muscle heard is already out to get him since he cheated on her even though she has a new bf. She's just filling me in on details and I'm basically sitting back and watching and laughing here and there...atleast trying to...

I already know its over....I just wish I can stop her from getting hurt...but right now her getting hurt would be the best thing for me to see...as much as i hate saying that...

I'm sure you know my story....my ex. dumped/hurt me in a awful way (don't they all,lol) and I still have feelings for her and don't ever want to see her hurt but I'm NOT stepping in/getting in her way to prevent her from being hurt from him or any other guy she becomes involved with.

She made the choice and whatever happens is not my concern or business anymore..she's an adult!

Stop what your doing...like the other poster said is so true...leave her alone and by doing this maybe....maybe one day she may reach out to you.If she knew/knows what your doing now you WILL look PATHETIC and that is a HUGE TURNOFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you sound crazy, just wanted to let you know.

It's not your place to protect her. That's even further pushing someone away to imply you know what's best. She will learn more from getting involved with the "wrong" guy than she would from you protecting her...and if she doesn't, it's still really not your concern. What you are doing is trying to get in the way of what she WANTS to do. As an adult, you wouldn't want someone interfering in your adult decisions would you? She's not going to listen as you have ulterior motives and even if you didn't (which is clear you do), SHE won't think you are just doing it out of the goodness of your heart.

I agree with everyone else, you have to let go. She is going to do as she wishes.

ladyravenloft

ob·ses·sion   [uhb-sesh-uhn]

noun

the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc.

the idea, image, desire, feeling, etc., itself.

the state of being obsessed.

the act of obsessing.

I had an ex boyfriend like you once. He wouldn't let go after we had broken up, and would monitor what I did, where I went and who I was with. He claimed he was trying to "protect" me. After he saw me kissing my then boyfriend one night, he snapped and got more aggressive. I wound up having to get a restraining order.

Please, for your own piece of mind, let her go. No more protecting her, no more keeping track. Nothing. Let go. She's gone and all you'll end up doing is pushing her further away.

Sky,

I have just what you need!

A used Captain Save a Ho costume I no longer use if you want it. Cool design, great colors and it breaths really well. The cape really sets it apart from the others, if you ask me.

The suit even has "SUPERPOWERS"!

It protects you from logic, reason, sanity, peace, wisdom, understanding, healing, moving on and acceptance.

However, I did find out that it doesn't protect you from YOURSELF, from being a fool, losing your dignity, destroying you self-esteem, crushing your self-worth, misery, sorrow, heartache, pain, torture and from self inflicted wounds.

If interested, I will have it dry cleaned and gladly ship it at no charge to you. The sooner I get rid of the damn thing, the better!

Edited by gibson

ok first off 2 and a half years with no sex? No wonder why you are having so many problems! You are all backed up!! Go out and sleep with a few skanks. By the time you are done you won't want this amish virgin back. And if this new guy hurts her that would be the best thing possible for you.

• Author

Thank you all. I read every comment.

Like I said I'm NOT getting involved. I came to post here first to hear what people have to say. HOWEVER, I can't stop the ex gf of that guy. She the one that plans on intervening not me. So what ever she does is at her own will but she is keeping me informed of the situation. I'm not going around looking for details.

I still am on nc with her, not even a merry christmas.

I wish I could protect her, but I can't.

And who knows, she said herself she does not want to get involved with him. I hope that is completely true.

This might be nothing but my emotions getting in the way.

I still have the evidence incase I have to use it but I won't use it now.

I am still going NC and I am NOT intervening. I lost control of my emotions temporarily but right now I'm calm.

I do have a feeling that when she does get hurt she will come crying back, what will I do then? I don't know and I can't say...it depends...

Only time can tell and I am still working on myself.

So far I gained 6 pounds straight muscle weight so I feel better about my looks.

Merry christmas everybody and thank you.

• Author
ok first off 2 and a half years with no sex? No wonder why you are having so many problems! You are all backed up!! Go out and sleep with a few skanks. By the time you are done you won't want this amish virgin back. And if this new guy hurts her that would be the best thing possible for you.

Yes 2 and half years with no sex. I respected her wishes. And this guy was sending "sexting" messages to another girl while he was with someone. He even sent naked pictures. He has himself on dating websites and still messages girls on there.

Only time can tell what will happen...

• Author
You have evidence but won't use it now.....Please.

I'm serious, if anything the ex of the guy will drop all the stuff on her. I'm NOT doing anything.

I promise!

I'm serious, if anything the ex of the guy will drop all the stuff on her. I'm NOT doing anything.

I promise!

When would you use the evidence but most importantly what good would it do??

I can answer that.....Nothing!!!!!

• Author
When would you use the evidence but most importantly what good would it do??

I can answer that.....Nothing!!!!!

When I get my new girl and slap that in her face =)

Like I said, the ex gf of the og will beat me to it any way

I'm not doing anything. I'll let her get hurt and then she'll come crying back. And when she does come crying back....we'll see what happens from there.

For now NC

Edited by SkyEmtRN

I've got a nice spot picked out and my popcorn ready!

This trainwreck of a break up is just getting started. Wait till she starts dropping breadcrumbs, is "confused" about her feelings or sky feels the need to "defend" himself when his Ex goes off on him due to the other girls involvement.

Sky is too "nice" of s guy, with a major Captain Fix a Ho complex and you add a break up into the mix, a disaster in the making. He will not be able to stop himself. He actually thinks his ex gives a **** about him or the evidence he has on the new guy. She knows he is a douche... That's why she is with him, taking a ride on the wild side for a few years (GIGS).

Sky, you are about to learn a lot of very important and valuable lessons when it comes to dating, relationships, being to "nice", break ups, to look at someone's actions and not what they say, women's "bad boy" phase, that your Ex and this new guy are not together trying to solve world hunger but are doing things you didn't think she would be willing to do and many more things I sure others will post about in here.

Don't fret though, you will come out the other side of this a much wiser and better person.

The reason we are all freaking out on you is due to the fact we made the same mistakes, felt, believed and acted like you are going to do in the past with an ex of ours. Like you, we couldn't get out of our own way and had to learn the hard way too.

One day you will cringe when you think and look back over what is about to happen with you, this ex and this break up. Dont worry, we all have those Ex's and break ups too. The stories I could tell... Me being a total chump comes to mind and I am cringing just thinking of them.

When this trainwreck is over we can go get a beer, compare notes, show our scares and laugh about it.

Edited by gibson
  • Author
I've got a nice spot picked out and my popcorn ready!

This trainwreck of a break up is just getting started. Wait till she starts dropping breadcrumbs, is "confused" about her feelings or sky feels the need to "defend" himself when his Ex goes off on him due to the other girls involvement.

Sky is too "nice" of s guy, with a major Captain Fix a Ho complex and you add a break up into the mix, a disaster in the making. He will not be able to stop himself. He actually thinks his ex gives a **** about him or the evidence he has on the new guy. She knows he is a douche... That's why she is with him, taking a ride on the wild side for a few years (GIGS).

Sky, you are about to learn a lot of very important and valuable lessons when it comes to dating, relationships, being to "nice", break ups, to look at someone's actions and not what they say, women's "bad boy" phase, that your Ex and this new guy are not together trying to solve world hunger but are doing things you didn't think she would be willing to do and many more things I sure others will post about in here.

Don't fret though, you will come out the other side of this a much wiser and better person.

The reason we are all freaking out on you is due to the fact we made the same mistakes, felt, believed and acted like you are going to do in the past with an ex of ours. Like you, we couldn't get out of our own way and had to learn the hard way too.

One day you will cringe when you think and look back over what is about to happen with you, this ex and this break up. Dont worry, we all have those Ex's and break ups too. The stories I could tell... Me being a total chump comes to mind and I am cringing just thinking of them.

When this trainwreck is over we can go get a beer, compare notes, show our scares and laugh about it.

Thank you Gibson, I'm trying here. Trying to pull myself together. I am still in NC and she has not reached out to me. I'm doing the best I can to hold my grounds.

I hope everything works out so that she does not get hurt and still keeps her values. I will always respect her and love her, but who she is now...she's confused and I hope that she does pull out of this really soon. She's not ready for this, she is going to get hurt badly. She's not a strong person at heart she's the quiet sensitive type and clingy. Hope this pushes him away since he's the douche.

If anything, I feel bad for her becuase she has downgraded.

She is still trying to get her life in order in terms of jobs and career.

But as I said, she says she's not going to get involved. But I cant garuntee that and I don't know what is and what will happen.

She is really setting herself up if them two do date....but there's still the possibility that they won't but right now...anything is fair game.

All I can do is just sit back and watch and in the end...I know I will get the "I told you so" and I'm sure she will be coming back crying...

So your sure she will come back crying and you'll put your life on hold until then....what if she doesn't?? Then what?

You are NO WAY even being close to moving on/dating etc.