"Convenience" Break-Up

I heard this on the forums, sounded really like my situation.. My Gf of nearly a year broke up with me, so we are best friends at the moment.. But Im not getting on very well it, and she knows that.... She said she had "changed" and couldnt honestly say she loved me anymore.. Then in the next week she said she liked another guy (I dont think anything has happened between them)...That went down pretty badly here!

This made me think a lot and it sound like she only broke up with me to try her luck with this other guy, it came completely out the blue really.. So nothing has happened at all recently between them, and we are still really close.. Her friends mum asked her if I was her boyfriend.. She said "He is an ish.. Hes lovely really".. What the hell am I supposed to take that as!??

SO where should I take things from here, deep down I know she isnt ready yet to get back together, although she always keeps me guessing... should I play the waiting game? Or cut my losses and run?

Cut your losses and run. You don't want to be at her beck and call never knowing when she will dump you in favor of someone else. Right now you are her safety net -- if something doesn't work out with someone she likes she has you to fall back on. You are being used. RUN.