Should I call her on My B-day

My girffriend and I have been broken up 4 about 3 months now. I really do miss her. Somedays I good but others I just lose it. It could be a song, a t show, even old food places we used to go to. Today is my B-day if she does not call me which she won't, should I call her. She told me to leave her alone but then she shes told me if you want to be with me prove it. Mix signals? I brought flowers, food to her job knowing she would not get a break, even left x-mas presents on her door step. She called on xmas and told me she doesn't want any of it. WOW. I was really sad after that one. Then she called my dad and told him that I was harassing her, but all I have been doing was tryin to prove my self. There is no one else but the werid thing is she says she doesn't miss me or anything but I know when people are hurt they will say something but mean the total opposite. Help please.

Happy Birthday! Go out and have a good time with your friends. I'm thinking calling her up isn't a good idea. She did give you mixed signals, but by her calling your dad up and saying that you're harrassing her is a pretty big indication that she doesn't want to remain in contact right now. Maybe at some point you can, but now's not a good idea. Just try to enjoy your day because it's all about YOU!

I do not understand the logic behind calling an ex girlfriend, who does not want to hear from you, on YOUR birthday. I may be just a little dense. However, if there's not more to this than you're telling, it would be insane and foolish to make such a call. As a matter of fact, anything short of ceasing all communiation with this lady forevermore until the end of the world is not in your best interests. When someobdy tells you they don't want to hear from you, have a little respect for that and you might find your world will change for the better.