so confused about everything

ive had post on here before so if you want the full story i guess you can go and find those. but now things with my girlfriend or ex girlfriend are really weird. like i still give her rides to school and stuff and its just really weird. when we broke up we agreed on it and that we would still be friends. we both still like each other but she says the relationship just doesnt work. but i think that if she would give it a chance and not include her friends in our relationship then it will work out. but she jsut doesnt understand it. everyone asks me if i am going to go back out with her if she does come back to me but i dont know if i want too right now. she gave me some of the best times but there were so many times that i was unhappy but that was because she didnt understand taht a relationship is between a guy and a girl. not a guy , a girl and her friends. but right no i dotn want to be with her. she needs to learn many things about a relationship. but the other problem about this too is when we were on our break back in november i started hanging out with one of her friends because we were the only ones left in town. but i started to like her and she started liking me too. but then i told brianna that i didnt know what i wanted anymore and she came back to me. i was so fast to go back to her because i thought it would be the best part of the relationship. but i just ended up getting her by her listening to her friends. but now i am hanging out wiht htis girl again and i think i am starting to like her again. and i know if my ex tried to come back things will really get messed up because i came to find out that the night i went back to my girlfriend this other girl cried. she was really hurt because of that. and i dont want to do that again. but i really want to be with my ex still. but there is the fact that she has a lot of learning to do before i could be happy with her. my family says taht i should go with this other girl but they are friends and i know it would really hurt their friendship. and i dont want to mess that up either. i dont know what to do now. i still like my ex but i also like this other girl. its so confusing. i really want to give this girl a try and see what happens but i dont want to mess up their friendship. but i also want things to be ok with my ex and i. i promised i would take her to prom still and i dont know what is going to happen there. we arent really talking right now and its relaly weird. i want things to work out between us but i dont know if it will. i need some advice on what to do now. i dont want to lose my ex but then i dont want to her this other girl. i dont know what to do... please help

your ex chick sounds like a trick. just because she heard u were interested in someone else she came crawling back? thats bull. that should show you what kind of person she is. the only reason why you still want things to work out with her is because youre comfortable with her and u care about her, which on some level you always will. but you already gave her two tries and u didnt like how it ended so u should go with the other girl.

• Author

yeah i did give her 2 trie already but the reason for those were because of ehr friends being little bitches and getting in our relationship. thats why i said i still wanted to be with her but not till she learns what a relationship really needs. and about her still liking me because she heard of this other girl. she still doesnt know about her yet. and i know i have to tell her because she will find out sooner or later. and then there is the fact that the 2 girls are friends too. so that just complicates things even more.